Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sync's Skin Shop - HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Synchros

I would love to be on your general pinglist please! :)
@Synchros

I would love to be on your general pinglist please! :)
x8xEApE.png
@Synchros
Would it be possible to get a preview on a dragon that hasn't been scrolled yet? ^^
@Synchros
Would it be possible to get a preview on a dragon that hasn't been scrolled yet? ^^
NmT3Oup.png0cFORbe.png
v3cV1FM.pngcsNm7K6.png
@Synchros

I'd love to be added to your general pinglist!
@Synchros

I'd love to be added to your general pinglist!
91x3dKD.png
Long-ish response incoming, because I got behind!

@Phoenixfyre @nika You've both been added for Junkyard Guard, thank you!

@dracoon Ahaha, I added you on for both, thanks! I definitely should've let you know I opened up, my apologies. :B I wasn't planning on dredging this thing up, but with interest in both Thundercrack accents, the thread was the easiest way of tracking everything.

@Severance @localdreamer You've both been added to the general ping list, thank you!

@LadyInfluenza Sure thing! I've already done some for others. Just post an image of the future dragon in question, and I'll do a preview for them.
Long-ish response incoming, because I got behind!

@Phoenixfyre @nika You've both been added for Junkyard Guard, thank you!

@dracoon Ahaha, I added you on for both, thanks! I definitely should've let you know I opened up, my apologies. :B I wasn't planning on dredging this thing up, but with interest in both Thundercrack accents, the thread was the easiest way of tracking everything.

@Severance @localdreamer You've both been added to the general ping list, thank you!

@LadyInfluenza Sure thing! I've already done some for others. Just post an image of the future dragon in question, and I'll do a preview for them.
@Ith @tigercule @hat17 @dracoon @snowpea @Jazz @Founder @localdreamer
@Phoenixfyre @nika

Hello all! I believe more than enough time has passed without further interest in Junkyard Guard and Hotwired Hardware, so I'm going to go forth with getting these submitted and out to you ASAP.

If you've not yet submitted payment for your order, please send it when you can. After 48 hours (or before that point if all payments are sent), I will submit the blueprints to be filled. If there are any issues with the submission, I will offer your choice of either a refund or a version of the skin/accent edited for corrections. Thank you so much for your patience, folks!

EDIT: I just realized I actually had a skin blueprint 5-pack from this past Water festival, so I went ahead and submitted Hotwired Hardware for approval. If anyone needs more time, for either of the skins/accents, please let me know!
@Ith @tigercule @hat17 @dracoon @snowpea @Jazz @Founder @localdreamer
@Phoenixfyre @nika

Hello all! I believe more than enough time has passed without further interest in Junkyard Guard and Hotwired Hardware, so I'm going to go forth with getting these submitted and out to you ASAP.

If you've not yet submitted payment for your order, please send it when you can. After 48 hours (or before that point if all payments are sent), I will submit the blueprints to be filled. If there are any issues with the submission, I will offer your choice of either a refund or a version of the skin/accent edited for corrections. Thank you so much for your patience, folks!

EDIT: I just realized I actually had a skin blueprint 5-pack from this past Water festival, so I went ahead and submitted Hotwired Hardware for approval. If anyone needs more time, for either of the skins/accents, please let me know!
@Synchros

I had forgotten about this one. I'm truly sorry but I really have to pass on this, I just don't have the gems or treasure for it and won't probably be getting more anytime soon (RL thing and I can't spend the money).
@Synchros

I had forgotten about this one. I'm truly sorry but I really have to pass on this, I just don't have the gems or treasure for it and won't probably be getting more anytime soon (RL thing and I can't spend the money).
@Phoenixfyre You have my apologies, but I understand entirely. I will take you off the list. Thank you for the heads up!
@Phoenixfyre You have my apologies, but I understand entirely. I will take you off the list. Thank you for the heads up!
@Synchros I'd also like to ask to be taken off the list, just don't have enough gems right now, sorry :<
@Synchros I'd also like to ask to be taken off the list, just don't have enough gems right now, sorry :<
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@snowpea My apologies, but I will take you off!
@snowpea My apologies, but I will take you off!
@Jazz @Founder @Ith @localdreamer @dracoon @nika Hello, guys! I'd like to apologize - I submitted Junkyard Guard over the weekend, but it was regrettably rejected for having some areas that were too dark. Below, I've created an edited version, but I wanted to get your go ahead before I submit it. Would you like to either go with the edited accent or receive a refund? For reference, the new version is below, the old one right beneath it. [center][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/e4b7f0a3980a2960ab75df4cbf28cda6/tumblr_ntaeoo3BfG1t3tsevo2_400.png[/img] [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/0107e8c3029b1488fb4edfdf41654f7e/tumblr_nsfo5aL3A91t3tsevo1_400.png[/img][/center] Additional examples for the new version can also be found here: [url=https://41.media.tumblr.com/e0496fff3ee9b1d236c74f6f249daeda/tumblr_ntaeoo3BfG1t3tsevo3_400.png]X [/url]| [url=https://40.media.tumblr.com/5f2e901230361fed874410662f95f784/tumblr_ntaeoo3BfG1t3tsevo1_400.png]X[/url] | [url=https://40.media.tumblr.com/c94cea93d18958fbcf6747d27f40deb1/tumblr_ntaeoo3BfG1t3tsevo4_400.png]X[/url]
@Jazz
@Founder
@Ith
@localdreamer
@dracoon
@nika

Hello, guys! I'd like to apologize - I submitted Junkyard Guard over the weekend, but it was regrettably rejected for having some areas that were too dark. Below, I've created an edited version, but I wanted to get your go ahead before I submit it. Would you like to either go with the edited accent or receive a refund?

For reference, the new version is below, the old one right beneath it.
tumblr_ntaeoo3BfG1t3tsevo2_400.png

tumblr_nsfo5aL3A91t3tsevo1_400.png

Additional examples for the new version can also be found here: X | X | X
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32