Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | *Frostleaf* for F Tundra {Submitted}
1 2 3 4 5 6
@paintseagull
I'm sending you the payment in gems!
@paintseagull
I'm sending you the payment in gems!
@Abderus As it stands we have 8 pre-orders now and I can accept one of those in treasure. One person already expressed interest in a treasure slot, though, so they get priority. You can hold off on paying for now until we see if we fill up the 10 slots! :)

@SafiraThePanther Thank you! :)
@Abderus As it stands we have 8 pre-orders now and I can accept one of those in treasure. One person already expressed interest in a treasure slot, though, so they get priority. You can hold off on paying for now until we see if we fill up the 10 slots! :)

@SafiraThePanther Thank you! :)
l7AoGCM.gif
@asterope Looks like there is a decent amount of interest for this, so hopefully that means I will be able to do a second run :) I will let you know if I do!
@asterope Looks like there is a decent amount of interest for this, so hopefully that means I will be able to do a second run :) I will let you know if I do!
l7AoGCM.gif
@paintseagull - Sounds good ^-^ Just let me know :)
@paintseagull - Sounds good ^-^ Just let me know :)
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@paintseagull just send payment :D
@paintseagull just send payment :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@asterope

Oh my goodness! Your baby looks stunning with the frostleaf accent! :)
@asterope

Oh my goodness! Your baby looks stunning with the frostleaf accent! :)
@Niharike
@Endeavorly
@Nabeshane

Hello, just wanted to check if you guys are able to make the pre-order payment by tomorrow at 1200 FR time? :) Thanks!
(apologies if you didn't get the ping from Thursday, I messed up the post and had to edit it, not sure if pings go through when you edit a post)
@Niharike
@Endeavorly
@Nabeshane

Hello, just wanted to check if you guys are able to make the pre-order payment by tomorrow at 1200 FR time? :) Thanks!
(apologies if you didn't get the ping from Thursday, I messed up the post and had to edit it, not sure if pings go through when you edit a post)
l7AoGCM.gif
@paintseagull
Can do now that I'm back from a birthday party. Off to do that now.
@paintseagull
Can do now that I'm back from a birthday party. Off to do that now.
Thanks to everyone for paying in advance, I have enough to submit a 10-pack of accents now! I will send it in asap. I think I will keep the last one for myself, so that means we're full on the first run. I will put it up again for pre-orders after I make sure it gets accepted.

@Abderus I got enough gem payments, so you can pay in treasure (192kt) now if you prefer! :)
Thanks to everyone for paying in advance, I have enough to submit a 10-pack of accents now! I will send it in asap. I think I will keep the last one for myself, so that means we're full on the first run. I will put it up again for pre-orders after I make sure it gets accepted.

@Abderus I got enough gem payments, so you can pay in treasure (192kt) now if you prefer! :)
l7AoGCM.gif
@paintseagull - woot woot! :D So excited for this accent. Sending payment 192k now! ^^
@paintseagull - woot woot! :D So excited for this accent. Sending payment 192k now! ^^
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
1 2 3 4 5 6