Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | x || Lance's luministry
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@Astriferious Put me on the list then :) You're waiting for 10 copies before printing, I assume?
@Astriferious Put me on the list then :) You're waiting for 10 copies before printing, I assume?
@Astriferious Sounds good. Will you ping us to send the money once you have enough people or do you need it now?
@Astriferious Sounds good. Will you ping us to send the money once you have enough people or do you need it now?
@Astriferious
Oh, thank you. :) I'll likely come back in a couple days, when I should have the Gems I need.
@Astriferious
Oh, thank you. :) I'll likely come back in a couple days, when I should have the Gems I need.
@Astriferious Fair enough. Could you ping me once the first order is approved so I can preview the accent on my dragons? As soon as I have that, I'll send you the gems :)
@Astriferious Fair enough. Could you ping me once the first order is approved so I can preview the accent on my dragons? As soon as I have that, I'll send you the gems :)
@Astriferious thank you so very much
@Astriferious thank you so very much
OSPTnJR.png
@Astriferious Absolutely gorgeous, put me on the list, please!
@Astriferious Absolutely gorgeous, put me on the list, please!
LOVE THE ACCENT. I don't know if I asked but will you put me on the ping list for anything else you make?
LOVE THE ACCENT. I don't know if I asked but will you put me on the ping list for anything else you make?
goSc2L4.png
@Astriferious May I please have a slot for the 2nd batch of the Sleepy Black Kitty Accent? :D (Just let me know when to send payment)

I'd also like to be pinged for all future kitties ^-^ And any other animals you may end up doing!
@Astriferious May I please have a slot for the 2nd batch of the Sleepy Black Kitty Accent? :D (Just let me know when to send payment)

I'd also like to be pinged for all future kitties ^-^ And any other animals you may end up doing!
@Astriferious
Eeee, looks like it's printed! Can you put me down for a slot of the second run of that accent? :3 And ping me if you branch out to other breeds of kitties, especially the Siamese (I love Siamese cats)?

I'll send payment when you confirm~.
@Astriferious
Eeee, looks like it's printed! Can you put me down for a slot of the second run of that accent? :3 And ping me if you branch out to other breeds of kitties, especially the Siamese (I love Siamese cats)?

I'll send payment when you confirm~.
@Astriferious could you put me down for the second run of sleepy kitty? :D
@Astriferious could you put me down for the second run of sleepy kitty? :D
nZvyypl.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14