Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Interstellar accents! NEW MIRROR FEMALE
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27
@Cyberstrike
I NEED that Turian skin like whoa, though I'd prefer a male skin. Can you ping me as well?
@Cyberstrike
I NEED that Turian skin like whoa, though I'd prefer a male skin. Can you ping me as well?
mujztc.jpg
@Moami If you want to! They're 550 gems each, I believe. I'll put up a list for a second run of these and see if anyone else is interested.

@bonebo I'll put you on the list! Really glad these are getting some interest now!
@Moami If you want to! They're 550 gems each, I believe. I'll put up a list for a second run of these and see if anyone else is interested.

@bonebo I'll put you on the list! Really glad these are getting some interest now!
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
@Cyberstrike How long would it take until you know that there will be more accents and how long does it usually take until we get them? Sorry, I'm new to this.
@Cyberstrike How long would it take until you know that there will be more accents and how long does it usually take until we get them? Sorry, I'm new to this.
@Moami
Not sure, to be honest. It might be a while, though. Or, if I don't get really any interest I could do a single copy.
@Moami
Not sure, to be honest. It might be a while, though. Or, if I don't get really any interest I could do a single copy.
@Cyberstrike Hm, can you just ping me when you make new ones of the accent then?
@Cyberstrike Hm, can you just ping me when you make new ones of the accent then?
@Moami
Sure. I'll stick you on the pinglist :) I usually ping when it's time to collect payments for the accent, then I'll submit the blueprint, and in a couple days you'll get the accent!
@Moami
Sure. I'll stick you on the pinglist :) I usually ping when it's time to collect payments for the accent, then I'll submit the blueprint, and in a couple days you'll get the accent!
...I can't believe I'm bumping this again but why not...
...I can't believe I'm bumping this again but why not...
@Cyberstrike
Could you please put me down for Interstellar F? It's absolutely gorgeous. *O*
@Cyberstrike
Could you please put me down for Interstellar F? It's absolutely gorgeous. *O*
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo9_250.png
@owlcake I sure could!!
@owlcake I sure could!!
@Cyberstrike
Can you please add me to the pinglist for the Turian accent? I'm so glad someone made these! This was actually my first thought when nocturnes came out.
@Cyberstrike
Can you please add me to the pinglist for the Turian accent? I'm so glad someone made these! This was actually my first thought when nocturnes came out.
cp_by_xaundasliip-d8smrq1.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27