Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Interstellar accents! NEW MIRROR FEMALE
....may as well bump again....
....may as well bump again....
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
@oneXWolf If you'd like, I still have one left I'd be willing to sell for Treasure :)
@oneXWolf If you'd like, I still have one left I'd be willing to sell for Treasure :)
@oneXWolf
I think the conversion rate is around 1:510 right now so.... Around 280K? PLEASE tell me if I got that wrong. I'm horrible with math xD
@oneXWolf
I think the conversion rate is around 1:510 right now so.... Around 280K? PLEASE tell me if I got that wrong. I'm horrible with math xD
@oneXWolf I can totally hold onto it for you :3 No problem at all!
@oneXWolf I can totally hold onto it for you :3 No problem at all!
@Cyberstrike Will you add me to the list for Interstellar-M please?
@Cyberstrike Will you add me to the list for Interstellar-M please?
tumblr_nn8chjW6E41uq2caco1_250.gif
@AbysmalGrace Sure will!
@AbysmalGrace Sure will!
gonna poke at this one again
gonna poke at this one again
@oneXWolf haha it's all good! Just send it over and I'll toss you the accent!
@oneXWolf haha it's all good! Just send it over and I'll toss you the accent!
@AbysmalGrace @Niharike @Founder @SinclairTop @Chrono

No, no, not pinging you all for money just yet, rather for an update. I just wanted to let y'all know that it'll be a bit longer before I can grab these accents. I'd like to wait for 10, but I'm not sure it'll happen. I just wanted to let y'all know I haven't forgotten about you! I'd snag them right now, but I can't buy any gems atm as rl finances are a bit tighter than when I started out. I just thought y'all might want to know what's going on! I know it sucks sitting around not knowing if your accent is ever going to be made.
@AbysmalGrace @Niharike @Founder @SinclairTop @Chrono

No, no, not pinging you all for money just yet, rather for an update. I just wanted to let y'all know that it'll be a bit longer before I can grab these accents. I'd like to wait for 10, but I'm not sure it'll happen. I just wanted to let y'all know I haven't forgotten about you! I'd snag them right now, but I can't buy any gems atm as rl finances are a bit tighter than when I started out. I just thought y'all might want to know what's going on! I know it sucks sitting around not knowing if your accent is ever going to be made.
@Cyberstrike Hi, I was just wondering if you still might be doing the Turian accents?
@Cyberstrike Hi, I was just wondering if you still might be doing the Turian accents?