Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Interstellar accents! NEW MIRROR FEMALE
@Azremiel
I definitely want to, for sure! I'm just 1. not sure how much interest I will have and 2. worried about getting them accepted. Things seem to be a bit all over the grid with things like that, but I definitely want to, even if it has to be a really small run!
@Azremiel
I definitely want to, for sure! I'm just 1. not sure how much interest I will have and 2. worried about getting them accepted. Things seem to be a bit all over the grid with things like that, but I definitely want to, even if it has to be a really small run!
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
@Cyberstrike I understand, I know of two people for sure who'd be interested (and maybe two more if I can track them down). Turian lovers are all over the place~ lol
@Cyberstrike I understand, I know of two people for sure who'd be interested (and maybe two more if I can track them down). Turian lovers are all over the place~ lol
@Azremiel :D Awesome! Maybe you can hunt them down lol 'cause I'll definitely do a run if/when I can get some people interested. Would also be completely open to doing some single run/request only accents if there's any particular thing you want to see. I did it with my girl Atacia. She's based on a pattern seen all of once in-game! and yes. We be everywhere ;P
@Azremiel :D Awesome! Maybe you can hunt them down lol 'cause I'll definitely do a run if/when I can get some people interested. Would also be completely open to doing some single run/request only accents if there's any particular thing you want to see. I did it with my girl Atacia. She's based on a pattern seen all of once in-game! and yes. We be everywhere ;P
well one of them is @EmperorZombie~~
well one of them is @EmperorZombie~~
I am very interested in turian accents :) Please add me to the pinglist @Cyberstrike
I am very interested in turian accents :) Please add me to the pinglist @Cyberstrike
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.giftumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png
@IsABellJar13
Will do!
@IsABellJar13
Will do!
@Cyberstrike SUPER INTERESTED in the Turian accent. Pretty please add me to the ping for a male one!
@Cyberstrike SUPER INTERESTED in the Turian accent. Pretty please add me to the ping for a male one!
ijcaSw5-small_zps5b620bf4.giftumblr_inline_ncg01gZkLT1sl5pky.giftumblr_inline_njw5j6MgRR1qg2i5p.gif
@Cyberstrike Hi, this is my first time being interested in buying an accent from an artist and I hope I'm not doing anything wrong. Could I get a preview of the female Noc Interstellar skin on this baby? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11595414] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115955/11595414_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Cyberstrike

Hi, this is my first time being interested in buying an accent from an artist and I hope I'm not doing anything wrong. Could I get a preview of the female Noc Interstellar skin on this baby?

11595414_350.png
@AuroraAustralis Will do! As of now it's just a pinglist of general interest, but I'll make a note you want the male version :P @Moami Here you go! [img]http://s25.postimg.org/l4hfvzxv3/Moami_preview.png[/img]
@AuroraAustralis
Will do! As of now it's just a pinglist of general interest, but I'll make a note you want the male version :P

@Moami
Here you go!
Moami_preview.png
@Cyberstrike
That looks beautiful! How much is the accent and can I send you the gems immediately then? :)
@Cyberstrike
That looks beautiful! How much is the accent and can I send you the gems immediately then? :)