Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accents: Space Characters
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22
Friendly bump round 8~
Friendly bump round 8~
Selling for 55kg, can do payment plan for 4 months. Feel free to contact me :)
U need a bump buddddy~
Why people don't like booooolean's skin ?_? Totally have no idea
U need a bump buddddy~
Why people don't like booooolean's skin ?_? Totally have no idea
@happywing - Oh my, I love your work! :D If you haven't already, you should definitely consider pinging the GASP crew! (link in my sig). It's pretty easy to use, just follow the 'purple' rules on the first post, then gather the names you need from the online google-doc pinglists -- I'm sure some of them will be interested in your work! (And it might help speed the pre-order process along, too ^-^)
@happywing - Oh my, I love your work! :D If you haven't already, you should definitely consider pinging the GASP crew! (link in my sig). It's pretty easy to use, just follow the 'purple' rules on the first post, then gather the names you need from the online google-doc pinglists -- I'm sure some of them will be interested in your work! (And it might help speed the pre-order process along, too ^-^)
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
friendly bump 9~
friendly bump 9~
Friendly bump round 10
whisper: Still no people show interest in the boooolean skin SO SAD
Friendly bump round 10
whisper: Still no people show interest in the boooolean skin SO SAD
@Abderus

Thank you very much! :D I'll try it now~
@Abderus

Thank you very much! :D I'll try it now~
65B05EFA56FE50CF2_zps4d733fe7.png
I MAKE ART!
Someone suggested me to ping people in G.A.S.P. group, so I think I should have a try. :) I got the names in three groups, so I apologize if you got double or even triple pinged.

Actually the skin: Boooolean is an accent but it is over 30%.

@maybels@Eme@Trachynhawb@Evarinya@ranyani@skorupi@refrayn@JD1620@triska@KuraikoDesu@Amphiptere@Malis@cliones@rosedragoness@abril@Paddington@Azremiel@Krin@Kyrrah@CyberInfection@tacroy@Kuroida@AmmieKatt@rooty@rocketgirl2@cniht@Interlinea@Murasaki@Monarque@sakurablossom@Amphiptere@yin@Masumi@Micheru@hiddenmica@Roro@haikwoshevo@Founder@SirLeafheart@Khoshekh@Vesperupus@Cerelin@Okapi@Namor@Safaris@walrider@Ikunoche@delightfuliza@marymouse@Godspeed@damiens@Jazz@Kaesa@Silviya@Trachynhawb@World@Spark@Leonaa@Rascality@Emputti@tackysnaps@Roselia@Safirien@Koneko@Synchros@Idari@azrielen@wildewinged@Soupy@SilverGears@WillowWhisper@OverlordFreya@Argonaut@Acidfox@xazz@HinodeTsurugi@Quenya@Malatise@smoothy@ZombieBiologist@Juushika@Diva@MafiaVamp@serpens@Pilcrow@Aeonox@xenogenesis@Rubisco@rethi@noelblue@dndgeekgirl@cassichu@Maye@noakei@Nymphalidae@ysunkoiw@Oszs@Helena@Niharike@Ember@ranyani@skorupi@narciso@passingavery
Someone suggested me to ping people in G.A.S.P. group, so I think I should have a try. :) I got the names in three groups, so I apologize if you got double or even triple pinged.

Actually the skin: Boooolean is an accent but it is over 30%.

@maybels@Eme@Trachynhawb@Evarinya@ranyani@skorupi@refrayn@JD1620@triska@KuraikoDesu@Amphiptere@Malis@cliones@rosedragoness@abril@Paddington@Azremiel@Krin@Kyrrah@CyberInfection@tacroy@Kuroida@AmmieKatt@rooty@rocketgirl2@cniht@Interlinea@Murasaki@Monarque@sakurablossom@Amphiptere@yin@Masumi@Micheru@hiddenmica@Roro@haikwoshevo@Founder@SirLeafheart@Khoshekh@Vesperupus@Cerelin@Okapi@Namor@Safaris@walrider@Ikunoche@delightfuliza@marymouse@Godspeed@damiens@Jazz@Kaesa@Silviya@Trachynhawb@World@Spark@Leonaa@Rascality@Emputti@tackysnaps@Roselia@Safirien@Koneko@Synchros@Idari@azrielen@wildewinged@Soupy@SilverGears@WillowWhisper@OverlordFreya@Argonaut@Acidfox@xazz@HinodeTsurugi@Quenya@Malatise@smoothy@ZombieBiologist@Juushika@Diva@MafiaVamp@serpens@Pilcrow@Aeonox@xenogenesis@Rubisco@rethi@noelblue@dndgeekgirl@cassichu@Maye@noakei@Nymphalidae@ysunkoiw@Oszs@Helena@Niharike@Ember@ranyani@skorupi@narciso@passingavery
I MAKE ART!
@happywing
Gasp should be a larger pinglist than that but I'm happy I got a ping! Sad I missed some of these, may I sign up for Space Navigator if it is released again? ^^
@happywing
Gasp should be a larger pinglist than that but I'm happy I got a ping! Sad I missed some of these, may I sign up for Space Navigator if it is released again? ^^
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Aeonox

No problem, noted. :) By the way, did you get the ping from me? :O
@Aeonox

No problem, noted. :) By the way, did you get the ping from me? :O
I MAKE ART!
@happywing
I did! Was it a mistake? XD It's okay, I don't mind pings.
@happywing
I did! Was it a mistake? XD It's okay, I don't mind pings.
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22