Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Silviya's accents (update 9/9/2018)
1 2 ... 245 246 247 248 249 ... 252 253
@Silviya

Could you please put me on your pinglist for Filigree Feathers for the skydancer female?
@Silviya

Could you please put me on your pinglist for Filigree Feathers for the skydancer female?
Art and Design
www.facebook.com/thelittleblackcatcompany
@Silviya
Would you mind pinging me when Crimson Lantern Glow F is in stock?
@Silviya
Would you mind pinging me when Crimson Lantern Glow F is in stock?
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@Silviya

Hello! May I be pinged for Star Dancer?
@Silviya

Hello! May I be pinged for Star Dancer?
@Silviya may I please purchase Dawn Dancer if you have it in stock? If not, may I please be pinged when it is available?
@Silviya may I please purchase Dawn Dancer if you have it in stock? If not, may I please be pinged when it is available?
@Silviya I adore the Filigree Feathers! Please ping me when they are in stock :)
@Silviya I adore the Filigree Feathers! Please ping me when they are in stock :)
@Silviya
Hi, your accents are lovely!! Could you add me in the general pinglist please?

Also I'd like a copy of radiant lights for female imperial if you still have one in stock. My Calypso would be wonderful with it *^* but would a mixed payment be ok with you? (I don't have the right amount of gems right now ^//^)

Let me know!! ^w^
@Silviya
Hi, your accents are lovely!! Could you add me in the general pinglist please?

Also I'd like a copy of radiant lights for female imperial if you still have one in stock. My Calypso would be wonderful with it *^* but would a mixed payment be ok with you? (I don't have the right amount of gems right now ^//^)

Let me know!! ^w^
water_3.png she/her
00:00 - 14:00 FR time
Joined FR 5 years ago

Accent Shopbaronstar.png
@Silviya might I get a ping for reprints of lanterns and lights? mainly interested in golden lanterns and radiant lights but I would like ping for all anyways ^^
@Silviya might I get a ping for reprints of lanterns and lights? mainly interested in golden lanterns and radiant lights but I would like ping for all anyways ^^
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Silviya If you ever do a rerun of Crimson Lantern Lights for F Imp could you toss me a ping? Thanks, and sorry if I'm doing this wrong!
@Silviya If you ever do a rerun of Crimson Lantern Lights for F Imp could you toss me a ping? Thanks, and sorry if I'm doing this wrong!
Y3RzN6P.png
I'd like to buy Radiant Lights F from you if you have them! Or put me on the pinglist please~
@@silviya
I'd like to buy Radiant Lights F from you if you have them! Or put me on the pinglist please~
@@silviya
@Silviya could I be added to your general pinglist for updates? I would also love to be added for a reprint of Accent: Lotus Lanterns for female nocs (and possibly male noc too!). Thank you!
@Silviya could I be added to your general pinglist for updates? I would also love to be added for a reprint of Accent: Lotus Lanterns for female nocs (and possibly male noc too!). Thank you!
EGjlGzP.png
1 2 ... 245 246 247 248 249 ... 252 253