Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Silviya's accents (update 9/9/2018)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 252 253
@Silviya Oh sweet-do you take treasure or do you prefer gems? I am at 200k treasure at the moment.
@Silviya Oh sweet-do you take treasure or do you prefer gems? I am at 200k treasure at the moment.
Multigaze and Permababy collector.
Browse the lair and let me know what you think.
@Koneko I take treasure as well, yes! I usually prefer gems, but I have enough gems at the moment, so you can definitely pay in treasure if you'd like :)
@Koneko I take treasure as well, yes! I usually prefer gems, but I have enough gems at the moment, so you can definitely pay in treasure if you'd like :)
@Silviya Great, sending now and thank you! :)
@Silviya Great, sending now and thank you! :)
Multigaze and Permababy collector.
Browse the lair and let me know what you think.
@Maye, @Clocks, @Rush, @triska, @Naakhum, @Niharike, @Herudito, @Sonikki, @TheBroodmother, @Soupy, @Jazz, @WhiteMantis, @Baekhyun, @Ikunoche, @Kalahira, @Rubellite, @Sylvandyr, @Heeroku, @Riko, @Diplocaulus, @Luunai, @Takora, @Amphiptere, @hologramblue, @Electric, @Kiena, @Shisno, @OwlFeather, @Triforce, @Primula, @Katherine, @snairmair, @Vergil, @Geisha, @Kardi, @nika, @Koneko And I have new accents! Sapphire Lantern Lights, for both male and female Imperials: [center][img]http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah126/Silviya7/sllm2_zps66d14f8d.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah126/Silviya7/sllf2_zps0f169220.png[/img][/center] If anyone's interested, the future accents that I'm currently planning are some other colors for the lanterns, including Emerald Lantern Lights (green, obviously, maybe with copper metal?), Royal Lantern Lights (purple with gold metal), Onyx Lantern Lights (dark purple-ish lanterns and flowers, and sort of glossy black metal), Flaming Lantern Lights (lots of orange and gold), and Winter Lantern Lights (silver and icy blue and icicles and snowflakes) as a December special, I think. I'm also working on making lantern accents for Coatls, and hopefully for Skydancers soon as well!
@Maye, @Clocks, @Rush, @triska, @Naakhum, @Niharike, @Herudito, @Sonikki, @TheBroodmother, @Soupy, @Jazz, @WhiteMantis, @Baekhyun, @Ikunoche, @Kalahira, @Rubellite, @Sylvandyr, @Heeroku, @Riko, @Diplocaulus, @Luunai, @Takora, @Amphiptere, @hologramblue, @Electric, @Kiena, @Shisno, @OwlFeather, @Triforce, @Primula, @Katherine, @snairmair, @Vergil, @Geisha, @Kardi, @nika, @Koneko

And I have new accents! Sapphire Lantern Lights, for both male and female Imperials:
sllm2_zps66d14f8d.png
sllf2_zps0f169220.png

If anyone's interested, the future accents that I'm currently planning are some other colors for the lanterns, including Emerald Lantern Lights (green, obviously, maybe with copper metal?), Royal Lantern Lights (purple with gold metal), Onyx Lantern Lights (dark purple-ish lanterns and flowers, and sort of glossy black metal), Flaming Lantern Lights (lots of orange and gold), and Winter Lantern Lights (silver and icy blue and icicles and snowflakes) as a December special, I think. I'm also working on making lantern accents for Coatls, and hopefully for Skydancers soon as well!
@Silviya SIGN ME UP FOR ONE OF EACH (TREASURE)
THANK YOU

ps looking forward to the emerald one too

CLARIFICATION EDIT: one of each sapphire one
@Silviya SIGN ME UP FOR ONE OF EACH (TREASURE)
THANK YOU

ps looking forward to the emerald one too

CLARIFICATION EDIT: one of each sapphire one
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
@Silviya STOP DOING THIS TO ME.

I need both please. I have yet to figure out in gems or treasure or mixed but... COME HERE BABY.
@Silviya STOP DOING THIS TO ME.

I need both please. I have yet to figure out in gems or treasure or mixed but... COME HERE BABY.
2ky7uHN.pngkymklNN.png72uQTLy.png
@Silviya

Put me down for both sapphires! Your plans for recolors scare me, heh.
@Silviya

Put me down for both sapphires! Your plans for recolors scare me, heh.
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@Silviya TREASURE SLOT PLEASE.

TAKE ALL MY TREASURE. TAKE IT
@Silviya TREASURE SLOT PLEASE.

TAKE ALL MY TREASURE. TAKE IT

1367bced80ff995638dbc18bde20b34ea6a9af94.gif
Perhaps you've seen it,
maybe in a dream.
A murky, forgotten land…
@Silviya

OH GOSH THAT BLUE.
It is GORGEOUS.

Your plans.. oh my gosh, I'm going to have to sell off my lair to get one of those Royal ones you have planned, not to mention, I am completely ecstatic to hear about the Coatl ones you have in store! I can't wait to see!
@Silviya

OH GOSH THAT BLUE.
It is GORGEOUS.

Your plans.. oh my gosh, I'm going to have to sell off my lair to get one of those Royal ones you have planned, not to mention, I am completely ecstatic to hear about the Coatl ones you have in store! I can't wait to see!
@Silviya - If you still have a Treasure slot for Sapphire Lantern Lights (male Imperial), I would love that, please. Let me know if I would be bumped out of the first wave if I don't pay gems, I'll see if I can squeeze those out!
@Silviya - If you still have a Treasure slot for Sapphire Lantern Lights (male Imperial), I would love that, please. Let me know if I would be bumped out of the first wave if I don't pay gems, I'll see if I can squeeze those out!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 252 253