Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Silviya's accents (update 9/9/2018)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 252 253
@Sylvandyr You can send payment now if you'd like to! I have some extra gems (enough to buy the first ten packs of blueprints for both Sapphire accents), so that won't be an issue :)
@Sylvandyr You can send payment now if you'd like to! I have some extra gems (enough to buy the first ten packs of blueprints for both Sapphire accents), so that won't be an issue :)
@Silviya Very cool, thank you so much! This is the dragon that I'm trying to make; [img]http://i.gyazo.com/726c6f7fd91d0f80e93d4db110fa99d7.png[/img] She's pretty patterny, so I don't know if an accent would look too busy on her or not... I'm honestly not sure whether the crimson or golden colours would look better on her so a preview of whichever you think would look better or both would be fine! I mostly just want to see if it'd be too busy at this stage ;w;
@Silviya Very cool, thank you so much!
This is the dragon that I'm trying to make;
726c6f7fd91d0f80e93d4db110fa99d7.png

She's pretty patterny, so I don't know if an accent would look too busy on her or not...

I'm honestly not sure whether the crimson or golden colours would look better on her so a preview of whichever you think would look better or both would be fine! I mostly just want to see if it'd be too busy at this stage ;w;
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
@silviya can you add me to both sapphire lists
@silviya can you add me to both sapphire lists
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Silviya
I'd love to take a treasure slot on m & f Sapphire Lantern Lights.
@Silviya
I'd love to take a treasure slot on m & f Sapphire Lantern Lights.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Niharike @Amphiptere I've put you both down for your slots! @Nurylon Here you go! I think that she looks nice with both, so I'll go ahead and post both previews :) [img]http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah126/Silviya7/cllf5_zps8f850962.png[/img] [img]http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah126/Silviya7/gllf4_zpsb6cb2735.png[/img]
@Niharike @Amphiptere I've put you both down for your slots!

@Nurylon Here you go! I think that she looks nice with both, so I'll go ahead and post both previews :)

cllf5_zps8f850962.png

gllf4_zpsb6cb2735.png
@silviya

Can I get a treasure slot for Sapphire Lantern Lights M please?
@silviya

Can I get a treasure slot for Sapphire Lantern Lights M please?
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@bonesdarling You've been added :)
@bonesdarling You've been added :)
@Silviya

Could I get a slot for both Night Dancer and Blood Dancer? I'd prefer treasure, but if when the time comes you need me to pay in gems I can probably do that too.

I'd also love to be pinged for any future skydancer accents you make! Your work is gorgeous :)
@Silviya

Could I get a slot for both Night Dancer and Blood Dancer? I'd prefer treasure, but if when the time comes you need me to pay in gems I can probably do that too.

I'd also love to be pinged for any future skydancer accents you make! Your work is gorgeous :)
@Silviya
Give me a slot for male and female sapphire lanterns please!
@Silviya
Give me a slot for male and female sapphire lanterns please!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@burningdarkfire Thank you! I've put you down for those slots. I'm not sure when I'll be able to reprint Blood Dancers, but I hope to reprint Night Dancer soon :)

@Herudito @Takora I've put you both down for your slots!
@burningdarkfire Thank you! I've put you down for those slots. I'm not sure when I'll be able to reprint Blood Dancers, but I hope to reprint Night Dancer soon :)

@Herudito @Takora I've put you both down for your slots!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 252 253