Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Silviya's accents (update 9/9/2018)
@Silviya Hello! I'd like a slot for Golden Lantern Lights F please! I'll be paying in treasure, if that's alright?
@Silviya Hello! I'd like a slot for Golden Lantern Lights F please! I'll be paying in treasure, if that's alright?
@silviya
hi i'd love to be on the second run for the night dancer accent. At the moment i'll have to pay in tr if thats okay? but ill let you know if that changes
@silviya
hi i'd love to be on the second run for the night dancer accent. At the moment i'll have to pay in tr if thats okay? but ill let you know if that changes
jqiTmDt.png
@Silviya

Wow, I really love all your accents on my imperials, but I can only afford 1! Could you please put me down for the Crimson Lantern Lights F Accent? c:
@Silviya

Wow, I really love all your accents on my imperials, but I can only afford 1! Could you please put me down for the Crimson Lantern Lights F Accent? c:
Formerly Sighanide~
@Geisha @FrozenNote @Amalthia @Thraka @Dragonlady @kokobean22 @Tarere @Mabeleweasley @Sighanide @Sighanide Thank you! You've been added :)

(And for everyone who asked: Yes, paying in treasure or with a mix of treasure and gems is fine!)

@Kardi @nika I definitely plan print another roundt! I've given you both a slot for the third round, and I've added both of you to the pinglist :)

@Skiatha That would work for me! Usually I don't spend that much on familiars, but I need all the cute feline familiars (alas, I doubt I will ever have a skycat . . .)

@Heeroku Yep! Do you want the one for male Imperials or the one for female Imperials?

@sigh Oh no! I definitely didn't intentionally bump you out of the first round, but I could have gotten things mixed up accidentally? I'm really sorry about that! Anyway, I'll hopefully have the second round in stock sometime later today, unless the approval process ends up taking way longer than usual, so I'll send it to you once it comes in!
@Geisha @FrozenNote @Amalthia @Thraka @Dragonlady @kokobean22 @Tarere @Mabeleweasley @Sighanide @Sighanide Thank you! You've been added :)

(And for everyone who asked: Yes, paying in treasure or with a mix of treasure and gems is fine!)

@Kardi @nika I definitely plan print another roundt! I've given you both a slot for the third round, and I've added both of you to the pinglist :)

@Skiatha That would work for me! Usually I don't spend that much on familiars, but I need all the cute feline familiars (alas, I doubt I will ever have a skycat . . .)

@Heeroku Yep! Do you want the one for male Imperials or the one for female Imperials?

@sigh Oh no! I definitely didn't intentionally bump you out of the first round, but I could have gotten things mixed up accidentally? I'm really sorry about that! Anyway, I'll hopefully have the second round in stock sometime later today, unless the approval process ends up taking way longer than usual, so I'll send it to you once it comes in!
@silviya

Great! :D I'll send it over after you get the accents, if that's alright with ya.
EDIT: Wait, do you have them already? x3
@silviya

Great! :D I'll send it over after you get the accents, if that's alright with ya.
EDIT: Wait, do you have them already? x3
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha Yep, I have them in stock already! I just hadn't pinged you about them yet since we hadn't figured out payment yet, haha. Feel free to send the familiar over whenever, and I'll send you the accent!

(And let me know if you want me to send over the 50k treasure first)
@Skiatha Yep, I have them in stock already! I just hadn't pinged you about them yet since we hadn't figured out payment yet, haha. Feel free to send the familiar over whenever, and I'll send you the accent!

(And let me know if you want me to send over the 50k treasure first)
@silviya

Alright! 8) I'll send over the lil' furball. Thanks!
@silviya

Alright! 8) I'll send over the lil' furball. Thanks!
pdPOUgg.png
@silviya

Ahh thanks, could you put me down for the Crimson male version too actually please :x
@silviya

Ahh thanks, could you put me down for the Crimson male version too actually please :x
24l1v5x.gif____33lfj94.gif____24l1v5x.gif
@Silviya
male please ..sorry
@Silviya
male please ..sorry
A5i3AHB.png
@Silviya - hullo! Could you put me down for Blood Dance (the female SD accent) please? And would it be alright if I pay in treasure? I'm a bit gem-broke :/
@Silviya - hullo! Could you put me down for Blood Dance (the female SD accent) please? And would it be alright if I pay in treasure? I'm a bit gem-broke :/
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D