Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kal's Shop: on hiatus, reprints in AH
1 2 ... 515 516 517 518 519 ... 579 580
[quote name="Kaljaia" date=2017-12-31 08:04:36] (I'm away from my computer for family stuff right now but I am tracking this and everyone with comments left before rollover tonight will get slots on their reserved skins/accents!) [/quote] That's totally fine! Thank you! <3 Sorry if I was being annoying ;A;
Kaljaia wrote on 2017-12-31:
(I'm away from my computer for family stuff right now but I am tracking this and everyone with comments left before rollover tonight will get slots on their reserved skins/accents!)

That's totally fine! Thank you! <3 Sorry if I was being annoying ;A;
@Xemriss @Elleana @butcherbaby @VeiledOverdose @AlexiCyn @Lunox Got your posts, you are on your lists and I'll send personal auctions for what's in stock now. Sorry for the delay! I did not anticipate being AWOL over holidays for that long or coming home to 10% internet.

@heartcrusher1 Hey, sorry I missed that part of your comment! I do have a spare copy, start a crossroads whenever you're ready and I'll add the accent.

@Xemriss @Elleana @butcherbaby @VeiledOverdose @AlexiCyn @Lunox Got your posts, you are on your lists and I'll send personal auctions for what's in stock now. Sorry for the delay! I did not anticipate being AWOL over holidays for that long or coming home to 10% internet.

@heartcrusher1 Hey, sorry I missed that part of your comment! I do have a spare copy, start a crossroads whenever you're ready and I'll add the accent.

kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
Zephyr Songstress has a full reserve list! Sorry it has been ages for some of you- if you are no longer interested in this accent I understand. Let me know and I'll remove you from the list. I will be printing it either way, so those of you still interested will receive a private auction from me once it's in, or you are welcome to send payment ahead of time and I'll send your copy when it arrives.

@Erisalia
@Galaxtic
@Galaxtic
@Renepolumorfous
@Regenherz
@PtolemyII
@Danu
@LadyRenee
@Rosewing
@butcherbaby

Zephyr Songstress

Guardian F
500g or 450,000 treasure
Zephyr Songstress has a full reserve list! Sorry it has been ages for some of you- if you are no longer interested in this accent I understand. Let me know and I'll remove you from the list. I will be printing it either way, so those of you still interested will receive a private auction from me once it's in, or you are welcome to send payment ahead of time and I'll send your copy when it arrives.

@Erisalia
@Galaxtic
@Galaxtic
@Renepolumorfous
@Regenherz
@PtolemyII
@Danu
@LadyRenee
@Rosewing
@butcherbaby

Zephyr Songstress

Guardian F
500g or 450,000 treasure
@Kaljaia
Yes I would love a copy! Thank you :D
@Kaljaia
Yes I would love a copy! Thank you :D
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
@Kaljaia

I'm still interested, I'd like to pay in Treasure ^-^
For some reason I seem to have missed your ping for Nightfeather Wanderer (I seem to have been losing a lot of pings lately)? If you have any copies left from the last print, I'd love to snag one. If not, I totally understand.
@Kaljaia

I'm still interested, I'd like to pay in Treasure ^-^
For some reason I seem to have missed your ping for Nightfeather Wanderer (I seem to have been losing a lot of pings lately)? If you have any copies left from the last print, I'd love to snag one. If not, I totally understand.
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@PtolemyII Yeah I will have extras on the last run
@PtolemyII Yeah I will have extras on the last run
@Kaljaia

Thanks!
@Kaljaia

Thanks!
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@Kaljaia hi! may i be added for future reprints of beloved bling for guardian m?
@Kaljaia hi! may i be added for future reprints of beloved bling for guardian m?
enV6nur.png
@Kaljaia

I'm definitely still interested! I especially love all your female Guardian accents :3 Can I get some time to get the gems though? For some reason all the accents I'm signed up for seem to get reprinted at the same time and I'm down to zero gems currently :X I do have a noc egg to sell and some gilded chests, so it hopefully shouldn't take too long :)
If you're fine with me doing a half treasure and half gems payment, I'm able to do it even faster :)

EDIT: Got the accent, thanks a lot! :3
@Kaljaia

I'm definitely still interested! I especially love all your female Guardian accents :3 Can I get some time to get the gems though? For some reason all the accents I'm signed up for seem to get reprinted at the same time and I'm down to zero gems currently :X I do have a noc egg to sell and some gilded chests, so it hopefully shouldn't take too long :)
If you're fine with me doing a half treasure and half gems payment, I'm able to do it even faster :)

EDIT: Got the accent, thanks a lot! :3
||Rain's Swaps&Services||
° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent
@Kaljaia
Ah thank you for the privet action. Sorry that I didn't mention later but I own already some of your beautiful accents including Zephyr Songstress and Colors of Home! I would like to be in your general pinglist for new skin/accents, please. Sorry again >-< and Keep up with the great work!

Dragon in Accents:
x x x x
@Kaljaia
Ah thank you for the privet action. Sorry that I didn't mention later but I own already some of your beautiful accents including Zephyr Songstress and Colors of Home! I would like to be in your general pinglist for new skin/accents, please. Sorry again >-< and Keep up with the great work!

Dragon in Accents:
x x x x
sig1_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpu.png
sig2_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpr.png
1 2 ... 515 516 517 518 519 ... 579 580