Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kal's Shop: on hiatus, reprints in AH
1 2 ... 514 515 516 517 518 ... 579 580
@Kaljaia
A slot for Nightfeather Wanderer, please? ouo
@Kaljaia
A slot for Nightfeather Wanderer, please? ouo
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@Kaljaia Somehow I missed a few of your accents, don't know how or when! Can I please be added to reprint lists for these (If I'm not already on them)

Colors of Home PCM
Dancer's Scarlet
Dancer's Emerald
Zephyr Songstress
Zephyr Queen
Zephyr Noble

I checked with ctrl-F and none of them came up under "retired"

Thanks!
@Kaljaia Somehow I missed a few of your accents, don't know how or when! Can I please be added to reprint lists for these (If I'm not already on them)

Colors of Home PCM
Dancer's Scarlet
Dancer's Emerald
Zephyr Songstress
Zephyr Queen
Zephyr Noble

I checked with ctrl-F and none of them came up under "retired"

Thanks!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Kaljaia

May I have a slot for Ravenhunter Gladiator~?
@Kaljaia

May I have a slot for Ravenhunter Gladiator~?
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@Kaljaia

May I get a slot for Nightfeather Wanderer please? Such a lovely, regal gentleman!
@Kaljaia

May I get a slot for Nightfeather Wanderer please? Such a lovely, regal gentleman!
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@Kaljaia - Hello! I remember pinging you a while back (here), and I probably hadn't realized that Starmantled was permanently retired (rip). I did ask about Night Silverkeeper, though, and I don't think it was retired then (it's still on your reprinting on demand post). I never got a reply though, and the spreadsheet for reprints on demand doesn't include that accent. Do you think you could do a reprint of that one anything in the future?
@Kaljaia - Hello! I remember pinging you a while back (here), and I probably hadn't realized that Starmantled was permanently retired (rip). I did ask about Night Silverkeeper, though, and I don't think it was retired then (it's still on your reprinting on demand post). I never got a reply though, and the spreadsheet for reprints on demand doesn't include that accent. Do you think you could do a reprint of that one anything in the future?
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@Kaljaia would I be able to do a mixed payment for Pampered Jewelkeeper?

Nevermind! I got the gems from selling an egg.
@Kaljaia would I be able to do a mixed payment for Pampered Jewelkeeper?

Nevermind! I got the gems from selling an egg.
@Kaljaia

Can I get a slot for Nightfeather Wanderer and both the Pampered Imp accents that retire on the 31st please?
@Kaljaia

Can I get a slot for Nightfeather Wanderer and both the Pampered Imp accents that retire on the 31st please?
@Kaljaia um hello again! Just making sure I can get a slot for Pampered Jewelkeeper before it retires!

Sorry for so many pings ;A;
@Kaljaia um hello again! Just making sure I can get a slot for Pampered Jewelkeeper before it retires!

Sorry for so many pings ;A;
(I'm away from my computer for family stuff right now but I am tracking this and everyone with comments left before rollover tonight will get slots on their reserved skins/accents!)
(I'm away from my computer for family stuff right now but I am tracking this and everyone with comments left before rollover tonight will get slots on their reserved skins/accents!)
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
@Kaljaia
A slot for Ravenhunter Gladiator, too? ouo
@Kaljaia
A slot for Ravenhunter Gladiator, too? ouo
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
1 2 ... 514 515 516 517 518 ... 579 580