Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kal's Shop: on hiatus, reprints in AH
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 579 580
Can I res a copy of Lunar Defender please?

@Kaljaia
Can I res a copy of Lunar Defender please?

@Kaljaia
@Kaljaia May I have a slot for pampered silverkeeper? (You cannot imagine the self-control being exercised here... lol) And could I please be on your pinglist?
@Kaljaia May I have a slot for pampered silverkeeper? (You cannot imagine the self-control being exercised here... lol) And could I please be on your pinglist?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Kaljaia

Hey! I'm interested in one of the apparently older Desertkeeper accents - the Oasis Goldkeeper - and am not sure how that section's availability works or what price it would be? I'm also curious if I could get some idea of if you're going to do a skydancer set for that style or if that's a long time in the future?
Thank you for your time, and wow do you have beautiful and tempting works!
@Kaljaia

Hey! I'm interested in one of the apparently older Desertkeeper accents - the Oasis Goldkeeper - and am not sure how that section's availability works or what price it would be? I'm also curious if I could get some idea of if you're going to do a skydancer set for that style or if that's a long time in the future?
Thank you for your time, and wow do you have beautiful and tempting works!
@kaljaia I am a total idiot. I never sent the payment for the accent! I'm so dumb. Sending now! (I'm scatterbrained, sorry!)
@kaljaia I am a total idiot. I never sent the payment for the accent! I'm so dumb. Sending now! (I'm scatterbrained, sorry!)
Solar Blades I BUY SOLAR BLADES!
FR 0+ Hours (exact with site/server time)
Pardon the typos! I'm on mobile ALOT.
(Probably why a lot of my forum posts are edited.)
kIkbHva.png
@Kaljaia

I'd like a slot for Pampered Silverkeeper, please! And pinglist me please.

Also I was wondering if you had a pinglist for Night Silverkeeper? I'm really lusting after that beautiful accent.
@Kaljaia

I'd like a slot for Pampered Silverkeeper, please! And pinglist me please.

Also I was wondering if you had a pinglist for Night Silverkeeper? I'm really lusting after that beautiful accent.
@Kaljaia Can I pay for the Pampered Silverkeeper I ordered a few days ago? I'd like to do it now, before I forget about it. ^_^
@Kaljaia Can I pay for the Pampered Silverkeeper I ordered a few days ago? I'd like to do it now, before I forget about it. ^_^
@Sigmundite Your order's been switched :)

@captaincaiti In treasure it is 510,000

@Kitiara Sure!

@Zelai Yes, sorry, I can hold it for you :) I'll ping on Mondays as a reminder that it's still here.

@Mercenary Yes! It's in stock, so payment/pickup whenever you like.

@Tiriea Sure! And you're on the ping list :)

@tassledown That set cycles through, and yes I'll be reopening them when I get more breeds done. i do have a Skydancer version in the works! I can't give you an ETA because life stuff tends to get in the way, but I can put you on a ping list for it if you like. :)

@Gaelic Sure! You've got a slot for Pampered, and I've got you on the general ping list and the series reprint list :)

@QyetLady Yes, that's fine!
@Sigmundite Your order's been switched :)

@captaincaiti In treasure it is 510,000

@Kitiara Sure!

@Zelai Yes, sorry, I can hold it for you :) I'll ping on Mondays as a reminder that it's still here.

@Mercenary Yes! It's in stock, so payment/pickup whenever you like.

@Tiriea Sure! And you're on the ping list :)

@tassledown That set cycles through, and yes I'll be reopening them when I get more breeds done. i do have a Skydancer version in the works! I can't give you an ETA because life stuff tends to get in the way, but I can put you on a ping list for it if you like. :)

@Gaelic Sure! You've got a slot for Pampered, and I've got you on the general ping list and the series reprint list :)

@QyetLady Yes, that's fine!
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
@Virgil
@Morphini
@Handsome
@Kael
@Micheru (t)
@Blutopod (t)
@anhbon921
@Pink
@JD1620
@Steel
@Masumi
@triska (t)
@aphreal (t)
@Kaesa
@Nymphalidae
@Heathers

Your copies of Sterling Valkyrie are in stock and ready for payment/pickup! :)
@Virgil
@Morphini
@Handsome
@Kael
@Micheru (t)
@Blutopod (t)
@anhbon921
@Pink
@JD1620
@Steel
@Masumi
@triska (t)
@aphreal (t)
@Kaesa
@Nymphalidae
@Heathers

Your copies of Sterling Valkyrie are in stock and ready for payment/pickup! :)
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
@Kaljaia

Ahh, thank you! I'm really excited :)
@Kaljaia

Ahh, thank you! I'm really excited :)
@Kaljaia 500 gems?
@Kaljaia 500 gems?
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 579 580