Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kal's Shop: on hiatus, reprints in AH
1 2 ... 203 204 205 206 207 ... 579 580
@Azelas @Niharike @Zelai @Calavera @hayum @Micheru @refrayn @anhbon921 @Maye
@Fox @JD1620 @ItsASomething @Masumi @Soran @Lucatri @Cryptic @Nymphalidae @rubyredtan

Pampered Jewelkeeper is in stock for you!

@Kardi Niharike Zelai @Sigmundite @Azurrys @Micheru refrayn Fox JD1620 ItsASomething Masumi Soran Lucatri @TheStryder Nymphalidae @Kireikatt @Astale @Tolandra @Vil @hayum

Pampered Silverkeeper is in stock for you! :)
@Azelas @Niharike @Zelai @Calavera @hayum @Micheru @refrayn @anhbon921 @Maye
@Fox @JD1620 @ItsASomething @Masumi @Soran @Lucatri @Cryptic @Nymphalidae @rubyredtan

Pampered Jewelkeeper is in stock for you!

@Kardi Niharike Zelai @Sigmundite @Azurrys @Micheru refrayn Fox JD1620 ItsASomething Masumi Soran Lucatri @TheStryder Nymphalidae @Kireikatt @Astale @Tolandra @Vil @hayum

Pampered Silverkeeper is in stock for you! :)
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
@Kaljaia Im interested and have the gems to pay for my skin/accent
Im just waiting for an order of accents of mine to come in, since i got the gems from my own accent sales, and I do not want to spend the gems until I am sure that the accent has been approved. It should be sent in sometime this week, and then Ill send the gems c:
@Kaljaia Im interested and have the gems to pay for my skin/accent
Im just waiting for an order of accents of mine to come in, since i got the gems from my own accent sales, and I do not want to spend the gems until I am sure that the accent has been approved. It should be sent in sometime this week, and then Ill send the gems c:
@Kaljaia

I'm actually more interested in Fiercewing Silver than Silver Bling (since it'd be for the same dragon). I'll send the payment over for Pampered Silverkeeper right over! :D
@Kaljaia

I'm actually more interested in Fiercewing Silver than Silver Bling (since it'd be for the same dragon). I'll send the payment over for Pampered Silverkeeper right over! :D
signature_fr_solaritude_by_vampireselene13-d99we3p.png
@Kaljaia
Sending gems!
@Kaljaia
Sending gems!
2eZXnPr.png
@Kaljaia
Whoops I guess I totally forgot/missed the payment ping. How much is dragonslayer again in treasure? I'll send once I know how much!
@Kaljaia
Whoops I guess I totally forgot/missed the payment ping. How much is dragonslayer again in treasure? I'll send once I know how much!
captain's creations: accents
@Kaljaia,

Oh my Lightweaver, these are some of the most beautiful accents I have ever seen! I need so many of them! Can you please put me on your ping list for general updates and new/re-releases?
@Kaljaia,

Oh my Lightweaver, these are some of the most beautiful accents I have ever seen! I need so many of them! Can you please put me on your ping list for general updates and new/re-releases?

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Kaljaia I've forgotten how much dragonslayer was, could you remind me please? xP

edit - it was 510kt according to a bookmark I made, so I'll send that.
@Kaljaia I've forgotten how much dragonslayer was, could you remind me please? xP

edit - it was 510kt according to a bookmark I made, so I'll send that.
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Kaljaia

All sent!

Now to restock the vault, hehehe! :)
@Kaljaia

All sent!

Now to restock the vault, hehehe! :)
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
@Kaljaia

Sending gems!
@Kaljaia

Sending gems!
V8gagRz.png
@Kaljaia

I'm already on the first order list I just need you to hold onto my copy for me xD
@Kaljaia

I'm already on the first order list I just need you to hold onto my copy for me xD
PEyOcAR.png
1 2 ... 203 204 205 206 207 ... 579 580