Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Law's Shop [The Future!]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
@lawcere I'm definitely still interested in in the Imp version! Just tell me when to send the gems!
@lawcere I'm definitely still interested in in the Imp version! Just tell me when to send the gems!
i bought your coatl m skin way back in 2015-2016ish and i finally found a dragon perfect to fit the skin! absolutely love the quality of it and recommending it to my friends <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45566464] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/455665/45566464_350.png[/img] [/url]
i bought your coatl m skin way back in 2015-2016ish and i finally found a dragon perfect to fit the skin! absolutely love the quality of it and recommending it to my friends <3

45566464_350.png

yD1jAD8.png
@Rommath !!! I'm so glad you like it! It looks great with the halo! Thank you so much for purchasing. <3
@Rommath !!! I'm so glad you like it! It looks great with the halo! Thank you so much for purchasing. <3
NpvJKj2.png
@Lawcere
I uh...would not be opposed to being on the pinglist for Mystery Skulls related skins/accents <u <
@Lawcere
I uh...would not be opposed to being on the pinglist for Mystery Skulls related skins/accents <u <
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
@Lawcere
Are there plans for a Lewis skin or accent for M Skydancers in the future?
@Lawcere
Are there plans for a Lewis skin or accent for M Skydancers in the future?
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Ototo @Mediscoot Unfortunately I made these skins years ago, and I'm not sure if I'm up to making any more, though I do reprint the ones I have! There are 3 of the coatl skins on the AH right now, and I'm looking to reprint the imp skin next with enough interest.

Let me know if you're interested!
@Ototo @Mediscoot Unfortunately I made these skins years ago, and I'm not sure if I'm up to making any more, though I do reprint the ones I have! There are 3 of the coatl skins on the AH right now, and I'm looking to reprint the imp skin next with enough interest.

Let me know if you're interested!
NpvJKj2.png
@Jemiii @Beezadrella @ButtRocks @Hollyshark

Well I'm gonna print it regardless! But if you are interested and want a copy, please send your gems!
@Jemiii @Beezadrella @ButtRocks @Hollyshark

Well I'm gonna print it regardless! But if you are interested and want a copy, please send your gems!
NpvJKj2.png
@Lawcere I'll take a slot for GHG imp
@Lawcere I'll take a slot for GHG imp
I don't know what goes here.
@Soulborg63 Added you! You can send payment now, or wait until I send you a CR once the skins are in.
@Soulborg63 Added you! You can send payment now, or wait until I send you a CR once the skins are in.
NpvJKj2.png
@Lawcere Can you add me for ghg wc skin? Also thank you so much for running these skins, I can't be happier to have the right material for fandragons!
@Lawcere Can you add me for ghg wc skin? Also thank you so much for running these skins, I can't be happier to have the right material for fandragons!
marlettsig_by_themonochromequeen-db9mg6j.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53