Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shark Factory *Ridge & Surge Wear*
1 2 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370
Oh nooo, I am so sad to hear that.... It's getting more and more frustrating...
how can some skins pass, and some don't?

Where does staff have their minds? It's clearly a mouth! How do they look at the skin submissions, with their eyes half-closed? This is so frustrating...
Why stop there, do they intend to ban every skin that has art between the dragons legs?

This is so ridiculous nobody could have ever imagined it... This design does not even have legs...

I really wish you the best, enjoy the break and take your mind off things!
Oh nooo, I am so sad to hear that.... It's getting more and more frustrating...
how can some skins pass, and some don't?

Where does staff have their minds? It's clearly a mouth! How do they look at the skin submissions, with their eyes half-closed? This is so frustrating...
Why stop there, do they intend to ban every skin that has art between the dragons legs?

This is so ridiculous nobody could have ever imagined it... This design does not even have legs...

I really wish you the best, enjoy the break and take your mind off things!
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
So sad, it is a cool art
So sad, it is a cool art
this is very unfortunate i dont know how they could see anything phallic with this design at all i think this would've bin a very unique concept and i loved it i hope some time away does you some good hun dont worry at all
this is very unfortunate i dont know how they could see anything phallic with this design at all i think this would've bin a very unique concept and i loved it i hope some time away does you some good hun dont worry at all
xG6AJLV.png
I'm so sorry to hear this; this is truly one of the most unique and creative designs I've seen for dusthides yet. I don't regret jumping to preorder even if it didn't work out in the end. Please take care and enjoy your break!
I'm so sorry to hear this; this is truly one of the most unique and creative designs I've seen for dusthides yet. I don't regret jumping to preorder even if it didn't work out in the end. Please take care and enjoy your break!
8o2UC2G.pngzJZQPOD.png mLg0drg.pngFZYjQUPN_o.gif
that's so unfortunate :(

I hope you have a good rest / hiatus though and look forward to seeing your work if you ever return to UMAs!
that's so unfortunate :(

I hope you have a good rest / hiatus though and look forward to seeing your work if you ever return to UMAs!
Truly one of the coolest designs on a dragon ive ever seen, its so sad that its never becoming real!! When no one saw anything other than the wonderful art!
Truly one of the coolest designs on a dragon ive ever seen, its so sad that its never becoming real!! When no one saw anything other than the wonderful art!
amari-sig-acc-R.png
 › adult | she/her | amari
 › skin shop
 › about me
 › wishlist
 › uma hoard
[font=Candara]I'm sorry to hear that, the design of the skin is such a stunning concept. Thank you for letting us know, I appreciate the transparency. I hope you have a good, relaxing break [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I'm sorry to hear that, the design of the skin is such a stunning concept. Thank you for letting us know, I appreciate the transparency. I hope you have a good, relaxing break
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
That is an absolutely ridiculous rejection reason, imho. So sorry, I hope your semi-hiatus helps to refresh you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
That is an absolutely ridiculous rejection reason, imho. So sorry, I hope your semi-hiatus helps to refresh you!
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
This is an absolutely ridiculous rejection reason, i genuinely fail to see how anyone could see this as a phallic appendage on the dragon. This is clearly a mouth. I'm so sorry this happened.
This is an absolutely ridiculous rejection reason, i genuinely fail to see how anyone could see this as a phallic appendage on the dragon. This is clearly a mouth. I'm so sorry this happened.
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
As with many others here-- I did not see anything phallic at all about this skin??? I freakin' draw adult art for a living for gosh sake so I feel like I would clock something like that fast LOL ...

I definitely think the mods ultimate decision on this is genuinely ridiculous and insanely overreaching in such a reason to decline prints. It's an amazingly cool skin and a super creative use of the dragon's silhouette-- huge bummer :/

Hope you have a nice break though and are able to relax-- sorry about this stressful situation, feel free to keep my gems as a tip to the artist, your stuff absolutely rules.
As with many others here-- I did not see anything phallic at all about this skin??? I freakin' draw adult art for a living for gosh sake so I feel like I would clock something like that fast LOL ...

I definitely think the mods ultimate decision on this is genuinely ridiculous and insanely overreaching in such a reason to decline prints. It's an amazingly cool skin and a super creative use of the dragon's silhouette-- huge bummer :/

Hope you have a nice break though and are able to relax-- sorry about this stressful situation, feel free to keep my gems as a tip to the artist, your stuff absolutely rules.
AEBAxQb.gif
1 2 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370