Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | A&A accent shop !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Ammirati

May I please be put on a ping list for Falling Leaves? Thanks!
@Ammirati

May I please be put on a ping list for Falling Leaves? Thanks!
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@AMADEUS Your monarch accents are gorgeous, could I get a ping if you ever re-release them? o:

Also, if you guys make a general pinglist, I'd love to be put on it ;u; Both your accents are wonderful!
@AMADEUS Your monarch accents are gorgeous, could I get a ping if you ever re-release them? o:

Also, if you guys make a general pinglist, I'd love to be put on it ;u; Both your accents are wonderful!
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.giftumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif
@Ammirati There are not enough tundra accents and you made one!! I scooped it up for this girl, and I think it's perfect, particularly for a Light flight dragon! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6908155] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69082/6908155_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ammirati

There are not enough tundra accents and you made one!! I scooped it up for this girl, and I think it's perfect, particularly for a Light flight dragon!

6908155_350.png
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@Ammirati Could I get on a general ping list if you have one :)?
@Ammirati Could I get on a general ping list if you have one :)?
64514_s.gif
@Ammirati - I saw your accent in the AH but I was too slow (and don't have all 500 gems atm) but I would love to get on the waitlist/pinglist for your Angelican accent!
@Ammirati - I saw your accent in the AH but I was too slow (and don't have all 500 gems atm) but I would love to get on the waitlist/pinglist for your Angelican accent!
@Kittson
Sorry! I've been so bad at responding to this thread lately! D;

@Kendrell
Sorry, as well! I'm bad. ;0; Thanks for posting your dragon! I'm glad those colors worked out as well as they did for you!

@Faileas
Of course! I'll start one right up!

@Abirue @AMADEUS
Not sure if Ama has noticed this post yet - I'll bring it to her attention when I talk to her a little bit later. A ping list would probably be a good idea though!

@micahjaguar
So happy to hear that you like it! I really enjoy making accents for female tundras and guardians, but since I don't normally do pre-orders, it's usually hit or miss in the Auction House. Imperials and Skydancers seem to sell better, but it's true that there aren't very many tundra accents listing. Hopefully this is but the first of successful tundra accents to come!

@Founder
I don't currently have a ping list yet, but it would probably be a good idea! Sure!

@lollobrigida
I actually have another copy of the accent on hand that wasn't listed in the Auction House for some reason. Fate! :o Anyway, I would be willing to hold it for you until you have the gems. Unless you would rather wait for a reprint? Just let me know!
@Kittson
Sorry! I've been so bad at responding to this thread lately! D;

@Kendrell
Sorry, as well! I'm bad. ;0; Thanks for posting your dragon! I'm glad those colors worked out as well as they did for you!

@Faileas
Of course! I'll start one right up!

@Abirue @AMADEUS
Not sure if Ama has noticed this post yet - I'll bring it to her attention when I talk to her a little bit later. A ping list would probably be a good idea though!

@micahjaguar
So happy to hear that you like it! I really enjoy making accents for female tundras and guardians, but since I don't normally do pre-orders, it's usually hit or miss in the Auction House. Imperials and Skydancers seem to sell better, but it's true that there aren't very many tundra accents listing. Hopefully this is but the first of successful tundra accents to come!

@Founder
I don't currently have a ping list yet, but it would probably be a good idea! Sure!

@lollobrigida
I actually have another copy of the accent on hand that wasn't listed in the Auction House for some reason. Fate! :o Anyway, I would be willing to hold it for you until you have the gems. Unless you would rather wait for a reprint? Just let me know!
@ammirati hey! you guys have gorgeous accents. i'd like a slot on the angelican reserve list :) and if you could add me to the general ping list as well. thanks!
@ammirati hey! you guys have gorgeous accents. i'd like a slot on the angelican reserve list :) and if you could add me to the general ping list as well. thanks!
tOnCYWK.png
@Abirue - Hey! I'm actually redoing the Monarch accents, as parts of them are really old. I'll be putting in for a copy of the male ones on Thursday and they'll be available on the AH. I can ping you when that happens? :]
@Abirue - Hey! I'm actually redoing the Monarch accents, as parts of them are really old. I'll be putting in for a copy of the male ones on Thursday and they'll be available on the AH. I can ping you when that happens? :]
Tumblr ! | Accent Thread ! | Fatties !
@AMADEUS Yes please! :D
@AMADEUS Yes please! :D
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.giftumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif
@Ammirati
Could I be put on the list for Angelican?
@Ammirati
Could I be put on the list for Angelican?
hru5Igj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11