Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | A&A accent shop !
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@starsystems
I've been active-ish on the site, but wasn't making accents for a time since my stupid expensive tablet pen apparently evaporated into thin air. (My cat is obsessed with it. I know he took it somewhere.) So, then I finally caved and bought a new one. Two days later, when the same cat ate too fast and made a mess on my bed, I threw the blanket in the wash with -surprise surprise - the NEW tablet pen wrapped up inside. It took about a week, but it did eventually dry out despite being submerged in water and laundry detergent for a full ten minutes... so yes! In short, I am now getting active. Lol.
@starsystems
I've been active-ish on the site, but wasn't making accents for a time since my stupid expensive tablet pen apparently evaporated into thin air. (My cat is obsessed with it. I know he took it somewhere.) So, then I finally caved and bought a new one. Two days later, when the same cat ate too fast and made a mess on my bed, I threw the blanket in the wash with -surprise surprise - the NEW tablet pen wrapped up inside. It took about a week, but it did eventually dry out despite being submerged in water and laundry detergent for a full ten minutes... so yes! In short, I am now getting active. Lol.
@Ammirati Bleh, yeah, I know all about having trouble with tablet pens. I'm glad to hear that you're back though, I love your accents! Could you put me on the reprint list for Heaven Sent, Falling Leaves, and Angelican?
@Ammirati Bleh, yeah, I know all about having trouble with tablet pens. I'm glad to hear that you're back though, I love your accents! Could you put me on the reprint list for Heaven Sent, Falling Leaves, and Angelican?
@Ammirati Could you add me to the ping list for Sugar Scales? ; w;
@Ammirati Could you add me to the ping list for Sugar Scales? ; w;
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Ammirati
I'd love to be on a pinglist for Dappled Roan. C:
@Ammirati
I'd love to be on a pinglist for Dappled Roan. C:
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
@Ammirati please ping me if you reopen Heaven Sent! It's beautiful *_*
@Ammirati please ping me if you reopen Heaven Sent! It's beautiful *_*
nZvyypl.gif
@Ammirati I saw a copy of Bone Goddess on the AH, but it's no longer there. Would you consider making a second batch? =) And if so, could you ping me? Thank you! I'd really be interested in one!
@Ammirati I saw a copy of Bone Goddess on the AH, but it's no longer there. Would you consider making a second batch? =) And if so, could you ping me? Thank you! I'd really be interested in one!
@Ammirati

I'm interested in both a reprint of Angelican and Dappled Roan, but I don't have the funds right now to pre-pay them :/ Any chance for a ping when they get closer to print availability?
@Ammirati

I'm interested in both a reprint of Angelican and Dappled Roan, but I don't have the funds right now to pre-pay them :/ Any chance for a ping when they get closer to print availability?
sprightly_by_aerionai-dbkvwr4.png
@Tex @Lush @starsystems @Aerionai @Faileas @Godspeed @Navella

Angelican, Falling Leaves and Sugar Scales accents have posted in the Auction House! If you are still interested, but don't have the funds for an accent right now, just send me a message and I will hold one for you!

@Kintsy

I will probably be doing another reprint of Painted in the next batch if you're still looking for a copy!

@Cao @Luminare

The next batch of accents will likely include a reprint for Dappled Roan and Heaven Sent. Aerionai, I know you're interested in one of these accents as well. I will hold anything for you if necessary - just send me a message!
@Tex @Lush @starsystems @Aerionai @Faileas @Godspeed @Navella

Angelican, Falling Leaves and Sugar Scales accents have posted in the Auction House! If you are still interested, but don't have the funds for an accent right now, just send me a message and I will hold one for you!

@Kintsy

I will probably be doing another reprint of Painted in the next batch if you're still looking for a copy!

@Cao @Luminare

The next batch of accents will likely include a reprint for Dappled Roan and Heaven Sent. Aerionai, I know you're interested in one of these accents as well. I will hold anything for you if necessary - just send me a message!
@Ammirati
Definitely still interested!
@Ammirati
Definitely still interested!
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
@ammirati please put me down for a copy of heaven sent! I definitely want it, so beautiful! :) I will be buying the angel imp accent as soon as I get home.
@ammirati please put me down for a copy of heaven sent! I definitely want it, so beautiful! :) I will be buying the angel imp accent as soon as I get home.
nZvyypl.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11