Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Windbloom Wonders: [Mini Hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
@Hazeledpoppy Thank you for the ping! I am so excited! Please put me down for the Gleaming Diety one! My female fae has been waiting for this!!

Pinging @midnightpinto to see if she would be interested in the male fae one.
@Hazeledpoppy Thank you for the ping! I am so excited! Please put me down for the Gleaming Diety one! My female fae has been waiting for this!!

Pinging @midnightpinto to see if she would be interested in the male fae one.
@Hazeledpoppy

I'm still very interested in the Gleaming Deity Fae F accent! Put me on the list for that one. :)
@Hazeledpoppy

I'm still very interested in the Gleaming Deity Fae F accent! Put me on the list for that one. :)
@hazeledpoppy oh my goodness golly gracious! Happy [belated] birthday! Sign me up for Shining Deity please! I've been waiting for this one for a loooooooooong time

....what's this??? Glitterbelly??? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME. I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH ONE I LIKE BETTER. I like how shining deity is much brighter gold, but you can't really see the gold circles on my boy's body.....and glitterbelly is 50g cheaper....

I think I'm gonna go with Shining Deity anyways. Carry on.
@hazeledpoppy oh my goodness golly gracious! Happy [belated] birthday! Sign me up for Shining Deity please! I've been waiting for this one for a loooooooooong time

....what's this??? Glitterbelly??? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME. I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH ONE I LIKE BETTER. I like how shining deity is much brighter gold, but you can't really see the gold circles on my boy's body.....and glitterbelly is 50g cheaper....

I think I'm gonna go with Shining Deity anyways. Carry on.

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep]
A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
@Hazeledpoppy

I already got a gleaming deity. but thanks for the ping anyway
@Hazeledpoppy

I already got a gleaming deity. but thanks for the ping anyway
@Hazeledpoppy Oh how lovely! Please please put me down for the shining diety!

Thanks @feecesfiddler for the ping!
@Hazeledpoppy Oh how lovely! Please please put me down for the shining diety!

Thanks @feecesfiddler for the ping!
my_signature_by_midnightpintowolf-dcsqmj8.gif
@Hazeledpoppy Oh man look at all these gorgeous accent hnnn
I'm not sure I see any that are of a breed I own but wow these are great!
I'm curious if you have ever considering doing customs?
@Hazeledpoppy Oh man look at all these gorgeous accent hnnn
I'm not sure I see any that are of a breed I own but wow these are great!
I'm curious if you have ever considering doing customs?

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
Holy cow so many people to respond to I'll get on this ASAP :D

@Lowkey - Perhaps! I can certainly attempt a custom if you'd like!
Holy cow so many people to respond to I'll get on this ASAP :D

@Lowkey - Perhaps! I can certainly attempt a custom if you'd like!
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
@Hazeledpoppy Could I be added to your ping list please? C:
..And also get a slot each for String Adornments G, Cocoa King, Moongleam, and Moonshine? @_@
@Hazeledpoppy Could I be added to your ping list please? C:
..And also get a slot each for String Adornments G, Cocoa King, Moongleam, and Moonshine? @_@
@Hazeledpoppy

I'll send you a PM then and we can discuss the possibility and your prices? ;u;
@Hazeledpoppy

I'll send you a PM then and we can discuss the possibility and your prices? ;u;

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
@Shapeshifterlore one shining deity slot coming up! @Takora both tundra accents? Sweet. @minx ;) [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/202d4dd5478c8c782fcad9c9e2d0e162/tumblr_ncxpvqdwwY1tv56zio2_400.png[/img] [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/efc1278ee2e68d10e1ee985d20bccb4d/tumblr_ncxpvqdwwY1tv56zio1_400.png[/img] @silverskeejee I gotcha! Shining down and paid for! @Niharike you betcha! Both string adornments down! @Squishypenguin - Added you to the pinglist and wow, Glitterbelly Fae F, AND Glitterbelly Imp F? I've [i]got [/i]to see these lady imps ;) and yeah, I usually ping when payments are needed! @Feecesfiddler One Gleaming Deity slot coming right up! @Pigflight ^ you too! @Wubcats XD yeah... I worked shining deity off of Glitterbelly.... I'll have to agree with you on it looking better on your boy, though. I'll sign you up! @Midnightpinto I recognize your name from somewhere... Huh. Ah well, I suppose I can't remember. I'll add you to the list! Shining Deity it is! @Jazz welcome back! And yeah, I'll get you those slots! And add you to the general pinglist! WHEWWWWW so many people :)
@Shapeshifterlore one shining deity slot coming up!

@Takora both tundra accents? Sweet.

@minx ;)
tumblr_ncxpvqdwwY1tv56zio2_400.png
tumblr_ncxpvqdwwY1tv56zio1_400.png

@silverskeejee I gotcha! Shining down and paid for!

@Niharike you betcha! Both string adornments down!

@Squishypenguin - Added you to the pinglist and wow, Glitterbelly Fae F, AND Glitterbelly Imp F? I've got to see these lady imps ;) and yeah, I usually ping when payments are needed!

@Feecesfiddler
One Gleaming Deity slot coming right up!
@Pigflight ^ you too!

@Wubcats XD yeah... I worked shining deity off of Glitterbelly.... I'll have to agree with you on it looking better on your boy, though. I'll sign you up!

@Midnightpinto
I recognize your name from somewhere... Huh. Ah well, I suppose I can't remember. I'll add you to the list! Shining Deity it is!

@Jazz welcome back! And yeah, I'll get you those slots! And add you to the general pinglist!

WHEWWWWW so many people :)
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57