Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Windbloom Wonders: [Mini Hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
@Hazeledpoppy
eee thanks! And yup~ I'll send you a PM with the previews so you can see why I want them so bad ovo
sooo much business but I'm not surprised! Your accents are killer, you'll make a fortune~
@Hazeledpoppy
eee thanks! And yup~ I'll send you a PM with the previews so you can see why I want them so bad ovo
sooo much business but I'm not surprised! Your accents are killer, you'll make a fortune~
tumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio2_250.pngtumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio1_250.png
@Hazeledpoppy Just sent my payment for gleaming diety! Sorry for the delay ^o^ Also, I am so excited to get the accent! It just makes my fae girl sparkle!
@Hazeledpoppy Just sent my payment for gleaming diety! Sorry for the delay ^o^ Also, I am so excited to get the accent! It just makes my fae girl sparkle!
@Hazeledpoppy I just realized that I had messaged you from my sisters account by accident. whoops! She was so confused cause she said she hadn't sent the payment for her accent yet. But I sent in my payment for Gleaming Diety (F fae) and my sister (Midnightpinto) wants and hasn't paid for the Shining Diety yet (M fae.)

I know you had messaged her and said you had got it, but I just wanted to clarify that the payment was from me and I wanted it put towards the Female one. Cause that's the one I really want.

We share alot so sometimes we get our accounts mixed. I think maybe you got them confused too! We really need another comp in our house! lol.

But I just wanted to clarify which one the payment was for, before you mark my reserve as paid!
@Hazeledpoppy I just realized that I had messaged you from my sisters account by accident. whoops! She was so confused cause she said she hadn't sent the payment for her accent yet. But I sent in my payment for Gleaming Diety (F fae) and my sister (Midnightpinto) wants and hasn't paid for the Shining Diety yet (M fae.)

I know you had messaged her and said you had got it, but I just wanted to clarify that the payment was from me and I wanted it put towards the Female one. Cause that's the one I really want.

We share alot so sometimes we get our accounts mixed. I think maybe you got them confused too! We really need another comp in our house! lol.

But I just wanted to clarify which one the payment was for, before you mark my reserve as paid!
@feecesfiddler
Oh! Ahah apologies, I hadn't even thought of that!
I'll go fix it :)
@feecesfiddler
Oh! Ahah apologies, I hadn't even thought of that!
I'll go fix it :)
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
@Ninox, a ping here for you- Glitterbelly for a Fae boy was what you were looking for, yes?
@Ninox, a ping here for you- Glitterbelly for a Fae boy was what you were looking for, yes?
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
@Hazeledpoppy
I'd like to buy the Glitterbelly Series for both male and female imp please!
Are they still available? 700G in total right?

Your Holiday Themed of faes really attracts me but my faes already have circuit on their face....So would you mind give me a ping if you ever plan to do a non-finely-lined ver of that?
@Hazeledpoppy
I'd like to buy the Glitterbelly Series for both male and female imp please!
Are they still available? 700G in total right?

Your Holiday Themed of faes really attracts me but my faes already have circuit on their face....So would you mind give me a ping if you ever plan to do a non-finely-lined ver of that?
672A68079898-1_zps85a0df8c.png672A68079898-1_zps8a82b29b.png
@Ninox Don't worry about time- I'll hold onto your copy when I get it in and done. I'll do mixed payments, considering that the other accents I get sold before that one is actually sent in for printing will fund it perfectly fine! @flamyfox Yep! That's right! I'll go put your name down, and feel free to send the payment whenever you'd like :) 1- @Vulpines [b](P)[/b] 2- @Shapeshifterlore 3- @Silverskeejee [b](p)[/b] 4- @Wubcats {HBD disc ((350))} 5- @MidnightPinto Guess what's in, guys ;) This thing ! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7077424] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70775/7077424_350.png[/img] [/url] I can hold onto your copy as long as you need, so don't worry too much!
@Ninox
Don't worry about time- I'll hold onto your copy when I get it in and done. I'll do mixed payments, considering that the other accents I get sold before that one is actually sent in for printing will fund it perfectly fine!

@flamyfox
Yep! That's right! I'll go put your name down, and feel free to send the payment whenever you'd like :)

1- @Vulpines (P)
2- @Shapeshifterlore
3- @Silverskeejee (p)
4- @Wubcats {HBD disc ((350))}
5- @MidnightPinto
Guess what's in, guys ;)

This thing !

7077424_350.png

I can hold onto your copy as long as you need, so don't worry too much!
@Hazeledpoppy Can you put me down for two copies of male Imp glitterbelly? I might be back before Rockbreakers for more, because I'm crazy, but I can pay for these two right now. xD

It's a gorgeous accent! Literally my favorite out of all the ones I've seen on site thus far. :)
@Hazeledpoppy Can you put me down for two copies of male Imp glitterbelly? I might be back before Rockbreakers for more, because I'm crazy, but I can pay for these two right now. xD

It's a gorgeous accent! Literally my favorite out of all the ones I've seen on site thus far. :)
sigFR.png
pixel_pebble.gif
@Hazeledpoppy Yay! And sorry its taking so long in terms of payment! I have all the money in treasure now and I am just trying to convert it to gems, unless you take treasure?
@Hazeledpoppy Yay! And sorry its taking so long in terms of payment! I have all the money in treasure now and I am just trying to convert it to gems, unless you take treasure?
my_signature_by_midnightpintowolf-dcsqmj8.gif
@hazeledpoppy awesome! I'll send the gems over now!
@hazeledpoppy awesome! I'll send the gems over now!

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep]
A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57