Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 655 656 657 658 659 ... 1150 1151
My accent was rejected on grounds that the mouths were too much like open wounds. I made some changes I felt helped mitigate that, and I'd like to know if the second version is safe enough, and if not, what are some more changes I could make to make it so! Original: [img]https://i.imgur.com/sLqdmHk.png[/img] Revision: [img]https://i.imgur.com/3bk3vKa.png[/img]
My accent was rejected on grounds that the mouths were too much like open wounds. I made some changes I felt helped mitigate that, and I'd like to know if the second version is safe enough, and if not, what are some more changes I could make to make it so!

Original:
sLqdmHk.png

Revision:
3bk3vKa.png
xxxxx uvuxbfn.png 4vJXUnL.gif
@Xylidriv These designs appear to match the accepted one so I can recommend resubmitting with these versions.

@KerKero The listing has been fixed.

@Skylurk Any skin with gore or potentially disturbing imagery goes into a separate queue that is judged by the site owners, as they ultimately decide what content is allowed on Flight Rising. Rejections also include recommended edits for a design to be approved.

@Sucrose I can recommend this version for resubmitting.

@Angilian The image has been updated.

@Ravenhearst The listing has been fixed.

@windowsXP The name has been fixed.

@atomnik The edits you made are substantial. It might be enough, but the owners may want the edges of the mouth to look less ‘torn’ or less red, so that it looks more like a pink gum line than raw red meat.
@Xylidriv These designs appear to match the accepted one so I can recommend resubmitting with these versions.

@KerKero The listing has been fixed.

@Skylurk Any skin with gore or potentially disturbing imagery goes into a separate queue that is judged by the site owners, as they ultimately decide what content is allowed on Flight Rising. Rejections also include recommended edits for a design to be approved.

@Sucrose I can recommend this version for resubmitting.

@Angilian The image has been updated.

@Ravenhearst The listing has been fixed.

@windowsXP The name has been fixed.

@atomnik The edits you made are substantial. It might be enough, but the owners may want the edges of the mouth to look less ‘torn’ or less red, so that it looks more like a pink gum line than raw red meat.
@madsniper thank you <3
@madsniper thank you <3
hi, i didn't realize that there was another accent with the same name as mine (blood moon, #36485) when i submitted. could i get it renamed to 'the blood moon'?
hi, i didn't realize that there was another accent with the same name as mine (blood moon, #36485) when i submitted. could i get it renamed to 'the blood moon'?
Staghorn Coral Silver Kitsune Clouddancer Hide HI, I'M PIRIX!
» she/her, 19, est
» wishlist (updating)
» skincent shop
» pwyw art
@madsniper

Thank you for clarifying. ^^
@madsniper

Thank you for clarifying. ^^
T3u4zFz.png
@madsniper thank you for the reply! i wanted to be safer than sorry, so i also desaturated the flesh and changed some things around, would this be even more acceptable? [img]https://imgur.com/iIdlVMY.png[/img]
@madsniper
thank you for the reply!
i wanted to be safer than sorry, so i also desaturated the flesh and changed some things around, would this be even more acceptable?
iIdlVMY.png
xxxxx uvuxbfn.png 4vJXUnL.gif
Heya, sorry to return so soon with the same question but- I ended up not liking the name I changed my username into and changed it again, this time hopefully to stay. Could I get the tooltips of my accents corrected with the new username, please? [skin=19963][skin=33332][skin=35655][skin=35726][skin=35800][skin=36465][item=Accent: Queenly Carapace]
Heya, sorry to return so soon with the same question but- I ended up not liking the name I changed my username into and changed it again, this time hopefully to stay. Could I get the tooltips of my accents corrected with the new username, please?

Accent: Queenly Carapace
Hey, I would like to cancel 70249. I changed my mind about how many prints I wanna make.
Hey, I would like to cancel 70249. I changed my mind about how many prints I wanna make.
SWCvOOF.png
Hi, it seems my skin was named wrong, it's supposed to be "Gilded Nebulon" (without the quotes.
Hi, it seems my skin was named wrong, it's supposed to be "Gilded Nebulon" (without the quotes.
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
Hello, can I get tooltips of these corrected with my new username? [item=Skin: Corvid] [item=Skin: Scarred Exorcist] [item=Skin: New God] [skin=33605] [skin=35653] [skin=36443] [item=Skin: Homeworld Radiation] [item=Accent: Homeworld Infection][skin=35452] [skin=36475] [s]Also I guess I have one skin on queue right now, by the name "Survival after all" or #70109 if I am correct. I hope tooltip of this one will have new username too[/s] Edit: this one came with right un, others still need to be updated
Hello, can I get tooltips of these corrected with my new username?
Skin: Corvid Skin: Scarred exorcist Skin: New God Skin: Homeworld Radiation Accent: Homeworld Infection

Also I guess I have one skin on queue right now, by the name "Survival after all" or #70109 if I am correct. I hope tooltip of this one will have new username too
Edit: this one came with right un, others still need to be updated
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
1 2 ... 655 656 657 658 659 ... 1150 1151