Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 626 627 628 629 630 ... 1135 1136
@lemecrazy For the first design, I can recommend this version for resubmitting. For your second design, the original lineart layer of the dragon is still obscured by the design. Here is an example of what would be acceptable: [img]https://i.imgur.com/0tup86w.png[/img] You can use this file when resubmitting or make a version of your own with equal visibility to the lineart layer.
@lemecrazy For the first design, I can recommend this version for resubmitting. For your second design, the original lineart layer of the dragon is still obscured by the design. Here is an example of what would be acceptable:
0tup86w.png

You can use this file when resubmitting or make a version of your own with equal visibility to the lineart layer.
hello, the text in the signs in order #66709 have no meaning and are just scribbles, not meant to mimic any particular language or words. thanks!
hello, the text in the signs in order #66709 have no meaning and are just scribbles, not meant to mimic any particular language or words. thanks!
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
since the names of all of these were cut off , would it be possible to rename them to 'i wear pride like armor' ?

since the names of all of these were cut off , would it be possible to rename them to 'i wear pride like armor' ?

kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I bought a cute Coatl accent from the auction house the other day and while organising it on my accent collection page I just noticed it has the wrong breed image (a Spiral):
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I bought a cute Coatl accent from the auction house the other day and while organising it on my accent collection page I just noticed it has the wrong breed image (a Spiral):
hi! could i get #66819 canceled? thanks!
hi! could i get #66819 canceled? thanks!
yDxBpzp.png
@fenmori Thanks for letting us know!

@Mem The names have been updated.

@LucidDreams Thanks for bringing this to our attention! The icon has been fixed.
@fenmori Thanks for letting us know!

@Mem The names have been updated.

@LucidDreams Thanks for bringing this to our attention! The icon has been fixed.
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper

Could I get my order #66893 canceled please? There was some contrast issues that I've noticed. Thanks.
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper

Could I get my order #66893 canceled please? There was some contrast issues that I've noticed. Thanks.
@suburbansamurai @madsniper Hello! May I update the art for my Accent: Caravan Warrior? [skin=33298] This is the new image: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399396073896017922/722302681552781312/caravan_warrior.png[/img] Thank you in advanced!
@suburbansamurai @madsniper
Hello! May I update the art for my Accent: Caravan Warrior?

This is the new image:
caravan_warrior.png

Thank you in advanced!
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
@madsniper @SuburbanSamurai Hello! Would it be possible the images for both [skin=34971] and [skin=34972] to be changed to [img]https://i.imgur.com/4e0BuUc.png[/img] and [img]https://i.imgur.com/FklVrxX.png[/img], respectively? I just changed the whiskers outlines, everything else is the same
@madsniper @SuburbanSamurai
Hello! Would it be possible the images for both and to be changed to
4e0BuUc.png and FklVrxX.png, respectively?
I just changed the whiskers outlines, everything else is the same
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
@dransnake Since it’s been over 14 days since the skin was accepted, at this point you will need to submit any aesthetic changes to the design as a new skin.

@Starfire0 These images have omitted the dragon's original shadow layer. Please make sure the original shadow and lineart layers are still visible for image updates.
@dransnake Since it’s been over 14 days since the skin was accepted, at this point you will need to submit any aesthetic changes to the design as a new skin.

@Starfire0 These images have omitted the dragon's original shadow layer. Please make sure the original shadow and lineart layers are still visible for image updates.
1 2 ... 626 627 628 629 630 ... 1135 1136