Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1129 1130

I don't know if icon changes are allowed because i've never seen anyone ask for them, but I do know that recolors submitted far apart may have different ones--could I get these changed to match?

edit: and if order #66562 could match, that'd be great too

I don't know if icon changes are allowed because i've never seen anyone ask for them, but I do know that recolors submitted far apart may have different ones--could I get these changed to match?

edit: and if order #66562 could match, that'd be great too
@SuburbanSamurai @madsniper hello again good humans! It was recently brought to my attention that I missed a part of the underbelly coverage in this skin. [skin=33917] Could I have it replaced with this updated, correct PNG file? [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/4b2a188bb890684095ad62a1010098f2/f0d39276672953e0-0d/s400x600/dffa9c5ffbacb1af3c2203c7c5f17c5147172979.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai @madsniper hello again good humans!

It was recently brought to my attention that I missed a part of the underbelly coverage in this skin.

Could I have it replaced with this updated, correct PNG file?

dffa9c5ffbacb1af3c2203c7c5f17c5147172979.png
9e097c444fe8d070996db823c25ad26a13f96fe9.png
@SuburbanSamurai @madsniper

Hello! I would like to kindly request the names of these accents be changed/corrected:

#33138 Tiger & Roses WC ---> Tiger & Roses M
#33231 Lotus Light WCF ---> Lotus Light
#33254 Snow Leopard &amp R ---> Snow Leopard & Roses

Thank you!
@SuburbanSamurai @madsniper

Hello! I would like to kindly request the names of these accents be changed/corrected:

#33138 Tiger & Roses WC ---> Tiger & Roses M
#33231 Lotus Light WCF ---> Lotus Light
#33254 Snow Leopard &amp R ---> Snow Leopard & Roses

Thank you!
Na5WGHa.png
@Idyll We currently do not take requests for aesthetic icon changes, there are simply too many icons on the site to take individual icon edit requests.

@dreamclaws Since this is an aesthetic update to the design it needs to be submitted as a new skin.

@dreamclaws The names are updated.
@Idyll We currently do not take requests for aesthetic icon changes, there are simply too many icons on the site to take individual icon edit requests.

@dreamclaws Since this is an aesthetic update to the design it needs to be submitted as a new skin.

@dreamclaws The names are updated.
May I have my newly approved accent [skin=34825] png replaced? The color of the pattern on the wing just feels strange, so I made a little change. [img]https://i.imgur.com/xtvNGRP.png[/img] Thank you a lot no matter it's ok or not!
May I have my newly approved accent png replaced? The color of the pattern on the wing just feels strange, so I made a little change.
xtvNGRP.png
Thank you a lot no matter it's ok or not!
XAuaJ3y.png___OAm1rIr.png___x2vLVQ3.png
Heya, this one that I had submitted got rejected but they were sort of unspecific (it needs shadow and lineart darkening) so I was wondering if I could get the areas that need editing clarified? I'd like to preserve how it looks as much as possible so I don't want the lineart super dark on an area like the face, and I don't want to spend a long time editing the whole skin again, so I'd appreciate being told what needs fixing specifically. If it is the whole thing lmk. Thanks! [img]https://i.imgur.com/7CNRcbe.png[/img]
Heya, this one that I had submitted got rejected but they were sort of unspecific (it needs shadow and lineart darkening) so I was wondering if I could get the areas that need editing clarified? I'd like to preserve how it looks as much as possible so I don't want the lineart super dark on an area like the face, and I don't want to spend a long time editing the whole skin again, so I'd appreciate being told what needs fixing specifically. If it is the whole thing lmk. Thanks!

7CNRcbe.png
9gGJEF8.gif
FR+2
18 y/o + Male
>water isnt a beverage
@Irmingard The image has been updated.

@Diamondbacked The original lineart and shadow layers of the dragon need to be plainly visible on your design. The horns, the rope on the wing, and the snake are all okay as is, but the head and body of the dragon is difficult to see here. Lightening the design in areas and darkening the original layers should fix this issue. You can PM me or post here with edits if you'd like before resubmitting.
@Irmingard The image has been updated.

@Diamondbacked The original lineart and shadow layers of the dragon need to be plainly visible on your design. The horns, the rope on the wing, and the snake are all okay as is, but the head and body of the dragon is difficult to see here. Lightening the design in areas and darkening the original layers should fix this issue. You can PM me or post here with edits if you'd like before resubmitting.
@SuburbanSamurai @madsniper Please let me know if order 66620 doesn't have an image. I just resubmitted after it was denied for apparently missing the image? Which baffles me because I had to save the image in three different locations before in order to even upload it, so I don't know how it ended up missing.

The skin submission page won't even submit an order without a file attached, no? Is this an error perhaps?
@SuburbanSamurai @madsniper Please let me know if order 66620 doesn't have an image. I just resubmitted after it was denied for apparently missing the image? Which baffles me because I had to save the image in three different locations before in order to even upload it, so I don't know how it ended up missing.

The skin submission page won't even submit an order without a file attached, no? Is this an error perhaps?
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@dragonNMR It looks like it uploaded correctly. We occasionally get broken image submissions,, but they're relatively infrequent and so random that it's hard to pin down the exact cause of how it happens.
@dragonNMR It looks like it uploaded correctly. We occasionally get broken image submissions,, but they're relatively infrequent and so random that it's hard to pin down the exact cause of how it happens.
I don't have a problem but a question. Since we're not allowed to use copyrighted material in skins/accents, how does that apply to FR related art? Say I wanted to make an accent where I changed the colors of the stripes and spots of spinner.. like this [img]https://i.imgur.com/F4HIqI8.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mbsR0sI.png[/img] Would I be allowed to do so? Or even make a full petals-based skin for my gaoler since that gene isn't available for that breed or would that be too much? I totally understand if this is hard to answer since it probably falls under the "case-by-case" category but if it's a flat out no to all, that would also be helpful to know :P
I don't have a problem but a question.
Since we're not allowed to use copyrighted material in skins/accents, how does that apply to FR related art? Say I wanted to make an accent where I changed the colors of the stripes and spots of spinner.. like this
F4HIqI8.png
mbsR0sI.png
Would I be allowed to do so?
Or even make a full petals-based skin for my gaoler since that gene isn't available for that breed or would that be too much? I totally understand if this is hard to answer since it probably falls under the "case-by-case" category but if it's a flat out no to all, that would also be helpful to know :P
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
1 2 ... 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1129 1130