Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 ... 1132 1133
@ufology I can recommend this version for resubmitting.

@Psi Yes, you can PM the copies to @SuburbanSamurai and he will refund you the blueprints.

@catmoss The names have been updated.

@Son The skin has been fixed

@Rohi Please darken the original shadow layer on the wings in both of these designs so it is more clearly visible.

@DeadlyInformant The duplicate has been fixed.

@Judithan I have cancelled this order so that you can resubmit with the correct file.
@ufology I can recommend this version for resubmitting.

@Psi Yes, you can PM the copies to @SuburbanSamurai and he will refund you the blueprints.

@catmoss The names have been updated.

@Son The skin has been fixed

@Rohi Please darken the original shadow layer on the wings in both of these designs so it is more clearly visible.

@DeadlyInformant The duplicate has been fixed.

@Judithan I have cancelled this order so that you can resubmit with the correct file.
@madsniper kk! thank you!
@madsniper kk! thank you!
NqTy8Tb.png
hi!! i wanted some clarification on my spiral M skin series! they were all denied for lines and shadows, are there any specific areas on them that need to be darkened (zesty lemon lime, fruity paradise, tropical iced tea, summer slice, and orange you glad) thank you so much in advance! i just want to know so i don't darken them in spots that don't need to be ^_^
hi!! i wanted some clarification on my spiral M skin series! they were all denied for lines and shadows, are there any specific areas on them that need to be darkened (zesty lemon lime, fruity paradise, tropical iced tea, summer slice, and orange you glad) thank you so much in advance! i just want to know so i don't darken them in spots that don't need to be ^_^
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
Hi, would these versions be acceptable? Both have been denied multiple times for lines and shadows [img]https://i.postimg.cc/28nTkqM8/skin-guardian-f-dragon-elements-friendly-19-1.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/3rsnQjLc/skin-guardian-f-dragon-elements-friendly-29-1.png[/img]
Hi, would these versions be acceptable? Both have been denied multiple times for lines and shadows

skin-guardian-f-dragon-elements-friendly-19-1.png

skin-guardian-f-dragon-elements-friendly-29-1.png
RKsoJ3A.png
hello! these were denied for lines n shadows and i wanted to make sure my edits were acceptable before i resubmit again c: thank u [img]https://file.garden/ZdrXBxPsnD-ojech/fragility_resubmission.png[/img] [img]https://file.garden/ZdrXBxPsnD-ojech/frailty_resubmission.png[/img]
hello! these were denied for lines n shadows and i wanted to make sure my edits were acceptable before i resubmit again c: thank u

fragility_resubmission.png
frailty_resubmission.png
__ J0opiUV.png __ alysia fr+15
_> accent shop
_> avatar
Translation for order #121055:
silkkisiipi = silkwing (from finnish)
Translation for order #121055:
silkkisiipi = silkwing (from finnish)

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
hello! would it be possible to replace the file for [skin=55413] with [img]https://i.imgur.com/EWYWOpz.png[/img] ? hopefully it's not too late to submit the edit, the commissioner & i noticed and wanted to change the severity of lines and shadows in some places, as well as the placement of one of the flowers. thanks so much!
hello! would it be possible to replace the file for with

EWYWOpz.png

? hopefully it's not too late to submit the edit, the commissioner & i noticed and wanted to change the severity of lines and shadows in some places, as well as the placement of one of the flowers. thanks so much!
Hello! I just noticed this about one of the skins I have. It has the wrong breed icon.

It is meant to be for Pearlcatcher females, but it shows a male Aether icon instead.
Hello! I just noticed this about one of the skins I have. It has the wrong breed icon.

It is meant to be for Pearlcatcher females, but it shows a male Aether icon instead.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
The icon for the Aberration Male Accent: Alligator Teeth shows a female Auraboa face instead of male Aberration.
The icon for the Aberration Male Accent: Alligator Teeth shows a female Auraboa face instead of male Aberration.
Costello’s Brewery- Add to the menu!
Brewery Icon pending…
WQA384m.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
ebvHLqD.png
Hello! May I ask for the order number submitted on March 24th #120869 and #120870.Have made it yet? It has been over a week now.
Hello! May I ask for the order number submitted on March 24th #120869 and #120870.Have made it yet? It has been over a week now.
94408102p.pngENFP Accent: aaaa-bomb Accent: movie watching Accent: Coloured footprint Accent: Footprint
1 2 ... 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 ... 1132 1133