Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 ... 1139 1140
Hiya! I've noticed one of my older skins has a white pixel halo around the opaque areas (particularly visible on the face on darker dragons). Could I please reupload it with this cleaned up version? [center][skin=49433][/center] [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/Y8xk9Vp/Divine-Beastie.png[/img][/center]
Hiya!
I've noticed one of my older skins has a white pixel halo around the opaque areas (particularly visible on the face on darker dragons). Could I please reupload it with this cleaned up version?
Divine-Beastie.png
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
hello! shooting a quick message in here to ask about the status of a few of my orders in queue.

its been a few days since a week since their submission, and the queue is probably behind with trickmurk and all, but i still would like updates on the following orders:

119361, 119402, 119410, 119411, 119487

thanks for your time!
hello! shooting a quick message in here to ask about the status of a few of my orders in queue.

its been a few days since a week since their submission, and the queue is probably behind with trickmurk and all, but i still would like updates on the following orders:

119361, 119402, 119410, 119411, 119487

thanks for your time!
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
can i have an update on order 119439? it's been more than a week since its submission. ty!
can i have an update on order 119439? it's been more than a week since its submission. ty!
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
Hello! Please help me cancel the application for order number #119818. I find that there are some parts that need to be modified. Thank you!
Hello! Please help me cancel the application for order number #119818. I find that there are some parts that need to be modified. Thank you!
94408102p.pngENFP Accent: aaaa-bomb Accent: movie watching Accent: Coloured footprint Accent: Footprint
@GrimEchoes The site admins specifically want these crosses edited out, or made to look like something other than crosses (such as swords, or diamond shape). [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/crosses-edit.png[/img] @Sucrose It's very difficult to see the original lineart and the contours of the original shadow layer on this design due to them being tinted very light colors, especially over the lighter colored areas of the design like the stuffed rabbit and frilled shawl and pink ribbon. There's also a lot of white pixelation along the edge of the design that goes outside the dragon silhouette. If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/570E0Jw-edit.png[/img] @hydde You'll need to post that updated edit again, it's only showing a broken link currently. @alkylic Unfortunately the skin queue is currently heavily backed up with orders, and we are working this week to catch it up. Your orders are still pending but they should all be processed in the next day or two. It does appear order #119361 Eulogy of the Fallen was processed, so you should have received that order. Please let us know if you did not receive it. @plutou Unfortunately the skin queue is currently heavily backed up with orders, and we are working this week to catch it up. Your order is still pending but it should all be processed in the next day or two.
@GrimEchoes The site admins specifically want these crosses edited out, or made to look like something other than crosses (such as swords, or diamond shape).

crosses-edit.png

@Sucrose It's very difficult to see the original lineart and the contours of the original shadow layer on this design due to them being tinted very light colors, especially over the lighter colored areas of the design like the stuffed rabbit and frilled shawl and pink ribbon. There's also a lot of white pixelation along the edge of the design that goes outside the dragon silhouette. If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own.

570E0Jw-edit.png

@hydde You'll need to post that updated edit again, it's only showing a broken link currently.

@alkylic Unfortunately the skin queue is currently heavily backed up with orders, and we are working this week to catch it up. Your orders are still pending but they should all be processed in the next day or two. It does appear order #119361 Eulogy of the Fallen was processed, so you should have received that order. Please let us know if you did not receive it.

@plutou Unfortunately the skin queue is currently heavily backed up with orders, and we are working this week to catch it up. Your order is still pending but it should all be processed in the next day or two.
@SuburbanSamurai That's very unfortunate, does this work? [center][skin=49433] [img]https://i.imgur.com/w6AYIN4.png[/img][/center]
@SuburbanSamurai
That's very unfortunate, does this work?

w6AYIN4.png
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
@SuburbanSamurai yep. just recieved eulogy! thank you !
@SuburbanSamurai yep. just recieved eulogy! thank you !
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
@hydde The image is updated.
@hydde The image is updated.
hello! before i go ahead with resubmitting this skin, i would like to ask for some clarification on which specific areas need darkening! [img]https://i.imgur.com/j2SozWF.png[/img] only the shadows were mentioned in the denial, so that's what i'm curious about! thank you! :) i am also wondering if this skin: [skin=55068] could be removed from the db? i'm not sure why, but there are two different versions of this skin in the database. the one i received in my order is #55069, and i did not receive any copies of #55068 in my PM! thank you! i also submitted some reprints of this skin as well.
hello!
before i go ahead with resubmitting this skin, i would like to ask for some clarification on which specific areas need darkening!
j2SozWF.png
only the shadows were mentioned in the denial, so that's what i'm curious about! thank you! :)

i am also wondering if this skin:

could be removed from the db?
i'm not sure why, but there are two different versions of this skin in the database. the one i received in my order is #55069, and i did not receive any copies of #55068 in my PM! thank you! i also submitted some reprints of this skin as well.
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
Could I please receive a bit more direction on what needs to be adjusted on my skin? I originally submitted it with the same shadows and lines that were accepted last time for the original skin. The first rejection was unhelpful on what areas were a problem and now I received a rejection that the lines are not dark enough. I have 220 orders to print and customers harassing me about why it is taking so long. Queue has been lasting far longer than usual and it worrisome. It took 8 days to receive my first rejection and now it has been 10, almost 11 days to receive the second rejection. And forgive me, but this is becoming extremely frustrating playing this guessing game. It's been a month of waiting time. I would much appreciate a more direct resolution so the skin doesn't spend another 10 days to get rejected again. Thank you! Original skin: [skin=48734] New edit: [img]https://i.imgur.com/cCNfz20.png[/img]
Could I please receive a bit more direction on what needs to be adjusted on my skin? I originally submitted it with the same shadows and lines that were accepted last time for the original skin. The first rejection was unhelpful on what areas were a problem and now I received a rejection that the lines are not dark enough.

I have 220 orders to print and customers harassing me about why it is taking so long. Queue has been lasting far longer than usual and it worrisome. It took 8 days to receive my first rejection and now it has been 10, almost 11 days to receive the second rejection. And forgive me, but this is becoming extremely frustrating playing this guessing game. It's been a month of waiting time. I would much appreciate a more direct resolution so the skin doesn't spend another 10 days to get rejected again.

Thank you!

Original skin:

New edit:
cCNfz20.png
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
1 2 ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 ... 1139 1140