Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skins Discussion
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
@crazy4zuko Thank you so much! I actually do plan to print it if it doesn't win, so would you like me to ping you when I do that?
@crazy4zuko Thank you so much! I actually do plan to print it if it doesn't win, so would you like me to ping you when I do that?
[quote name="crazy4zuko" date="2014-10-22 22:59:17"]The exact placement of the larger eye towards the front is just perfect. It creates an illusion of sorts and almost suggests the arm is the head instead, or that’s what I think anyways. The texture is wonderful![/quote] Thank you! :) You hit the nail on the head there, I covered the dragon's eye (tried to make it look like there's no eye) while using the large eye on the front as it's true eye! Perhaps the dragon mutated to see that way instead? :o It's given me an idea where it's head, up towards the spikes over it's neck could split in half like a large vertical mouth (similar to something out of The Thing or Resident Evil)
crazy4zuko wrote on 2014-10-22 22:59:17:
The exact placement of the larger eye towards the front is just perfect. It creates an illusion of sorts and almost suggests the arm is the head instead, or that’s what I think anyways. The texture is wonderful!

Thank you! :) You hit the nail on the head there, I covered the dragon's eye (tried to make it look like there's no eye) while using the large eye on the front as it's true eye! Perhaps the dragon mutated to see that way instead? :o

It's given me an idea where it's head, up towards the spikes over it's neck could split in half like a large vertical mouth (similar to something out of The Thing or Resident Evil)
@ArtisticThingem I would love to buy it from you but I don't think I'll have the money for it any time soon. I just joined. I can save up for it though but it will be a while. ; v;

@Hali It definitely has an aura similar to Resident Evil in my mind. Congrats for getting it just right!

Dyslexia hit me hard in the face... wow. Sorry @ArtisticThingem that was meant for @Silviya I think I just wasn't paying attention and copied the wrong name. I've been all over the place lately. = v=;
@ArtisticThingem I would love to buy it from you but I don't think I'll have the money for it any time soon. I just joined. I can save up for it though but it will be a while. ; v;

@Hali It definitely has an aura similar to Resident Evil in my mind. Congrats for getting it just right!

Dyslexia hit me hard in the face... wow. Sorry @ArtisticThingem that was meant for @Silviya I think I just wasn't paying attention and copied the wrong name. I've been all over the place lately. = v=;
PM me to buy Slime Eater!
Picarto | deviantArt | Tumblr
aceawareness.gif
@TeaDino [img]http://media.tumblr.com/032c6f1007196df6ff26c55c1a89042a/tumblr_inline_mgou9xhsYZ1rnh4f3.gif[/img] as a totally-tundra player I wholeheartedly agree with you. There are just about two good tundra skins - your Thundertouched (it was you, it was you! sorry, I'll get off you now..) and Black Ice and that's it :( Everything else is... meh :( [i]*whispers* do you sell art by any chance? [/i] PS. Your "Arcanists Notes".. *_* I love them but I don't have a single tundra to put it on.. :(((
@TeaDino
tumblr_inline_mgou9xhsYZ1rnh4f3.gif
as a totally-tundra player I wholeheartedly agree with you. There are just about two good tundra skins - your Thundertouched (it was you, it was you! sorry, I'll get off you now..) and Black Ice and that's it :(
Everything else is... meh :(
*whispers* do you sell art by any chance?

PS. Your "Arcanists Notes".. *_* I love them but I don't have a single tundra to put it on.. :(((
if I bought your dragon keep calm I'll turn it tundra (or gaoler tundra)
@Neinka Love this idea! It's always fun seeing people make things that go with the story. As far as I can tell the only thing you should worry about changing is the eye. Eyes can't be edited as I found out. Hidden in plain site on the rules page ; v;

@ArtisticThingem Not sure if you saw my correction but I was a derp and totally pinged the wrong name. Still your skin is pretty awesome and I wish I had a WC for it.

To anyone that happened to be interested in my slime one: there is now an accent version. I'd ask for critiques and feedback but I ran out of time. Doesn't help that I just started a few days ago... = v=;

I was about to break the character limit on my last post so I'll say it now; everyone has some really wicked awesome stuff! I'd love to comment on each individually but I don't foresee myself having that kind of time unfortunately. ; 3;

Keep up the good work everyone!
@Neinka Love this idea! It's always fun seeing people make things that go with the story. As far as I can tell the only thing you should worry about changing is the eye. Eyes can't be edited as I found out. Hidden in plain site on the rules page ; v;

@ArtisticThingem Not sure if you saw my correction but I was a derp and totally pinged the wrong name. Still your skin is pretty awesome and I wish I had a WC for it.

To anyone that happened to be interested in my slime one: there is now an accent version. I'd ask for critiques and feedback but I ran out of time. Doesn't help that I just started a few days ago... = v=;

I was about to break the character limit on my last post so I'll say it now; everyone has some really wicked awesome stuff! I'd love to comment on each individually but I don't foresee myself having that kind of time unfortunately. ; 3;

Keep up the good work everyone!
PM me to buy Slime Eater!
Picarto | deviantArt | Tumblr
aceawareness.gif
@MrGold
haha oh gosh yeah, there needs to be more tundra love. They're also quite challenging to make into holiday themed skins because their fur is a factor, but that just makes it more fun for me to play around with c;

And I don't have an art thread but I do have a Skins & Accents shop which you can find in my signature!
@MrGold
haha oh gosh yeah, there needs to be more tundra love. They're also quite challenging to make into holiday themed skins because their fur is a factor, but that just makes it more fun for me to play around with c;

And I don't have an art thread but I do have a Skins & Accents shop which you can find in my signature!
@crazy4zuko
Thank you! :) For both the advice and the praise!

*Runs away to edit it quickly*
@crazy4zuko
Thank you! :) For both the advice and the praise!

*Runs away to edit it quickly*
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
By seepratintti
@Ynyr
@Neinka

I really love your accents! Good luck, both of you!
@Ynyr
@Neinka

I really love your accents! Good luck, both of you!
466w8yC.png
@crazy4zuko
Wow, thank you!!
I just wanted something neat and different, so I'm glad that it's gotten such positive attention.
@crazy4zuko
Wow, thank you!!
I just wanted something neat and different, so I'm glad that it's gotten such positive attention.
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
Thank you very much! :)
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
By seepratintti
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86