Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skins Discussion
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
[quote name="Trillium" date="2014-10-22 19:19:26"][center][b]Plague Touched[/b][/center] [center][img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/1290565ebd9dd4cd8dff5fb862fd0f0d/tumblr_ndvl0zm8TA1tlo47so1_r1_400.png[/img] [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/53ad2c95f0238b04e5eb6bc5e19b397a/tumblr_ndvl0zm8TA1tlo47so3_r1_400.png[/img] [/center][/quote] @Trillium I like this a lot but I think you should preview it on a lighter colored dragon, the cool webby parts kind of vanish on the one you used. Also, maybe a preview not over Crackle.
Trillium wrote on 2014-10-22 19:19:26:
Plague Touched
tumblr_ndvl0zm8TA1tlo47so1_r1_400.png
tumblr_ndvl0zm8TA1tlo47so3_r1_400.png
@Trillium
I like this a lot but I think you should preview it on a lighter colored dragon, the cool webby parts kind of vanish on the one you used. Also, maybe a preview not over Crackle.
@crazy4zuko Ah, it's alright! ^^
@crazy4zuko Ah, it's alright! ^^
@HelixWing
Updated to a lighter version. I notice it at work this morning and just got home :) Now I flee again.
@HelixWing
Updated to a lighter version. I notice it at work this morning and just got home :) Now I flee again.
Accents||| Art|||Adopts|||Festive Art
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngF2XRQAu.png
@crazy4zuko

thank you very much! i'm hoping i don't make anyone TOO uncomfortable with my accent.
@crazy4zuko

thank you very much! i'm hoping i don't make anyone TOO uncomfortable with my accent.
txjBiXd.gif
@crazy4zuko thanks !! sdfghjk
@crazy4zuko thanks !! sdfghjk
@Trillium

Good choice, it looks fantastic!
@Trillium

Good choice, it looks fantastic!
@Pesticide
Thank you very much! c:
@Pesticide
Thank you very much! c:
icebanner2_zps9a11a36e.png
@Sourdeer
If you don't win, please pm me if you are going to sell as accents.
@Sourdeer
If you don't win, please pm me if you are going to sell as accents.
@Sourdeer My jaw dropped when I saw yours. Love it!

@KayzioMau @Traakkikitsune @Xeybhls @Amorpheous @RaeSyndrome Not certain if all of you have colored eyes or not but changing eye color with skins or accents isn't normally allowed. I assume that carries through with this contest as well but I could be wrong. You might have already been messaged about it already but thought I'd bring it up since there's been a lot of entries doing this. All wonderful unique ideas though! Keep it up!
@Sourdeer My jaw dropped when I saw yours. Love it!

@KayzioMau @Traakkikitsune @Xeybhls @Amorpheous @RaeSyndrome Not certain if all of you have colored eyes or not but changing eye color with skins or accents isn't normally allowed. I assume that carries through with this contest as well but I could be wrong. You might have already been messaged about it already but thought I'd bring it up since there's been a lot of entries doing this. All wonderful unique ideas though! Keep it up!
PM me to buy Slime Eater!
Picarto | deviantArt | Tumblr
aceawareness.gif
@crazy4zuko
Whoops!
Thanks for the heads up! I kept squinting at eyes on other skins, but couldn't tell if I should just leave them white or just do a random color fill. I've erased them, so it's just blank now~
@crazy4zuko
Whoops!
Thanks for the heads up! I kept squinting at eyes on other skins, but couldn't tell if I should just leave them white or just do a random color fill. I've erased them, so it's just blank now~
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86