Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~The Quiet Garden~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 164 165
@Die
Yes you may! Would you like to be put on the list to wait for more people, or do you have a blueprint you want to give me? (then you won't get charged extra, as I said in the beginning of my post) :]
@Die
Yes you may! Would you like to be put on the list to wait for more people, or do you have a blueprint you want to give me? (then you won't get charged extra, as I said in the beginning of my post) :]
JL72oUP.pngaccent_shop_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e52.pngtumblrbutton_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e4u.png
@CobaltCupcakes I need to convert treasure to gems but can you put me down for one of the female imp flower accents?
@CobaltCupcakes I need to convert treasure to gems but can you put me down for one of the female imp flower accents?
tumblr_inline_ncgrdk8eCt1seh6yq.gif
@Die
So, shall I put you down for a gold wing male imp accent, and the female flowers? :]
@Die
So, shall I put you down for a gold wing male imp accent, and the female flowers? :]
JL72oUP.pngaccent_shop_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e52.pngtumblrbutton_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e4u.png
@CobaltCupcakes everythinngnggggg
@CobaltCupcakes everythinngnggggg
@Die
hahaha XD alright, I put you down, thank you~
@Die
hahaha XD alright, I put you down, thank you~
@CobaltCupcakes How do I get my hands on shiny gold runes?
@CobaltCupcakes How do I get my hands on shiny gold runes?
@Die
Only one copy was made, for @Handsome
The only way to get it would be to somehow convince them to give it up, or say its okay for me to make reprints. Sorry. :]
@Die
Only one copy was made, for @Handsome
The only way to get it would be to somehow convince them to give it up, or say its okay for me to make reprints. Sorry. :]
@CobaltCupcakes Ahhh you're the one that made their accent! Well it's simply stunning. Do you currently take custom requests?
@CobaltCupcakes Ahhh you're the one that made their accent! Well it's simply stunning. Do you currently take custom requests?
@Die
Yes, I enjoy making customs. :] When it is a custom, the cost for an accent would be; you give me the blueprint and also pay 100 gems. (or perhaps a treasure equivalent)
@Die
Yes, I enjoy making customs. :] When it is a custom, the cost for an accent would be; you give me the blueprint and also pay 100 gems. (or perhaps a treasure equivalent)
Bump~
Bump~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 164 165