Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~The Quiet Garden~
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165
@Tropic my new policy is no extra charge for reprinting shelved items, since you're already paying for the blueprints; you would only have to pay a fee if they were customs :)
@Tropic my new policy is no extra charge for reprinting shelved items, since you're already paying for the blueprints; you would only have to pay a fee if they were customs :)
JL72oUP.pngaccent_shop_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e52.pngtumblrbutton_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e4u.png
@CobaltCupcakes

ooh could you add me to your general pinglist please? :D
@CobaltCupcakes

ooh could you add me to your general pinglist please? :D
525nephelle.png
@nephelle I'll mark you down (^_^)
@nephelle I'll mark you down (^_^)
JL72oUP.pngaccent_shop_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e52.pngtumblrbutton_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e4u.png
@CobaltCupcakes
Hello! I saw the pearl hoarder accent and that it isn't a vaulted accent, so I was wondering if it's available to be reprinted? Do I just need to send you the blueprint? Or the gems for a blueprint?
@CobaltCupcakes
Hello! I saw the pearl hoarder accent and that it isn't a vaulted accent, so I was wondering if it's available to be reprinted? Do I just need to send you the blueprint? Or the gems for a blueprint?
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
You can just send me the blueprint, and I'll print it for you, no extra charge :)
@StarkHarkness
You can just send me the blueprint, and I'll print it for you, no extra charge :)
@StarkHarkness
@CobaltCupcakes
Thank you! I have sent the blueprint!
@CobaltCupcakes
Thank you! I have sent the blueprint!
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
@CobaltCupcakes

Hi! I saw Soft Galaxy Smoke was not Vaulted, is reprinting available? And I'd love to be on your pinglist, your accents are gorgeous!
@CobaltCupcakes

Hi! I saw Soft Galaxy Smoke was not Vaulted, is reprinting available? And I'd love to be on your pinglist, your accents are gorgeous!
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
@babysnarf95
Oh thank you! You would like to be added to the general pinglist?
I shall not be reprinting a run of the smoke accent, But, if you provide a blueprint, I will gladly print one for you, no extra charge. :)
@babysnarf95
Oh thank you! You would like to be added to the general pinglist?
I shall not be reprinting a run of the smoke accent, But, if you provide a blueprint, I will gladly print one for you, no extra charge. :)
@CobaltCupcakes

Yes, please add me to your general pinglist! And as soon as I collect the gems, I'll send you a blueprint, thank you so much! :)
@CobaltCupcakes

Yes, please add me to your general pinglist! And as soon as I collect the gems, I'll send you a blueprint, thank you so much! :)
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
@babysnarf95
You're welcome!
I'll mark you down :)
@babysnarf95
You're welcome!
I'll mark you down :)
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165