Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 3391 3392 3393 3394 3395 ... 3521 3522
HAVE:
(If any catch your interest, feel free to ping me or send a pm!)

Fae:

Guardian:

Pearlcatcher:

Snapper:

Skydancer:

Spiral:

Bogsneak:

Obelisk:

Coatl:

Wildclaw:

Aberration:

Sandsurge:

Undertide:

WANT

(Willing to trade for another UMA or pay with gems, UMAs marked with * are higher priority)

Tundra:

Pearlcatcher:

Skydancer:

Spiral:

Wildclaw:

I'll also happily look at UMAs that aren't listed here, since the list of what I am looking for is still a wip! From the UMAs listed here and the ones I am offering myself you can somewhat see what I am looking for in UMAs aesthetic-wise, so if you have something you think I might like, feel free to show me!
HAVE:
(If any catch your interest, feel free to ping me or send a pm!)

Fae:

Guardian:

Pearlcatcher:

Snapper:

Skydancer:

Spiral:

Bogsneak:

Obelisk:

Coatl:

Wildclaw:

Aberration:

Sandsurge:

Undertide:

WANT

(Willing to trade for another UMA or pay with gems, UMAs marked with * are higher priority)

Tundra:

Pearlcatcher:

Skydancer:

Spiral:

Wildclaw:

I'll also happily look at UMAs that aren't listed here, since the list of what I am looking for is still a wip! From the UMAs listed here and the ones I am offering myself you can somewhat see what I am looking for in UMAs aesthetic-wise, so if you have something you think I might like, feel free to show me!
@shimmyshim
how much are you looking for these skins
@shimmyshim
how much are you looking for these skins
5BsilZ9.png
tqGkHih.png
ZkgdON0.png
l8NOdbs.png
JvUa9ma.png
IjC5EUm.gifAdNAlvs.gif pan.png
@bayleaff those were just recent released and are reprintable by the artist, I'd suggest asking them for a slot/copy
@bayleaff those were just recent released and are reprintable by the artist, I'd suggest asking them for a slot/copy
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
@shimmyshim
oh yeah, i asked, their preorders had been closed and i have to wait.. im just impatient lol. thank you though.
what about this one.. i edited my post after you replied, i apologize.
@shimmyshim
oh yeah, i asked, their preorders had been closed and i have to wait.. im just impatient lol. thank you though.
what about this one.. i edited my post after you replied, i apologize.
5BsilZ9.png
tqGkHih.png
ZkgdON0.png
l8NOdbs.png
JvUa9ma.png
IjC5EUm.gifAdNAlvs.gif pan.png
@gyroid how much would you like for taper witch?
@gyroid how much would you like for taper witch?
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@bayleaff oh, I see, haha. Tbh I can do gatos love and the purple version of plush atelier for 1.5kg together? For just gatos love individually maybe 1kg.
@bayleaff oh, I see, haha. Tbh I can do gatos love and the purple version of plush atelier for 1.5kg together? For just gatos love individually maybe 1kg.
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
@Iminox How much for the male Wildclaw accent, Sunset Oracle?
This one:
@Iminox How much for the male Wildclaw accent, Sunset Oracle?
This one:
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistGbm2E.gifjIN8W.gif4SpPa.gifZkhkO.gifoXrDZ.gif85e4x.gif
@HappyLittleSnek
I don't remember what exactly it was valued at when I got it in a cross site trade, but this is the most recent trade I could find on the forums:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1860426/183#post_53234392
Based on that, I'd value it at around 3.5kg, but I am happy to haggle!
@HappyLittleSnek
I don't remember what exactly it was valued at when I got it in a cross site trade, but this is the most recent trade I could find on the forums:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1860426/183#post_53234392
Based on that, I'd value it at around 3.5kg, but I am happy to haggle!
@mossfinch hi! maybe like 1200g?
@mossfinch hi! maybe like 1200g?
Playlist Curation Service
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
[center]i've been looking for a copy of this skin for three years now [emoji=skull size=1] [skin=13902] however, since i've been unable to track one down for so long now, i am tentatively looking for any skin/accent that has a similar look of multiple red (plague) eyes! it must be for Spiral M and the eyes must be red, or mainly red. here are some examples, and others i'm looking for: [skin=29748][skin=3888][skin=27883][skin=43411][skin=22628] [skin=12026] feel free to PM me with offers, i can pay with gems :)[/center]
i've been looking for a copy of this skin for three years now

however, since i've been unable to track one down for so long now, i am tentatively looking for any skin/accent that has a similar look of multiple red (plague) eyes! it must be for Spiral M and the eyes must be red, or mainly red. here are some examples, and others i'm looking for:

feel free to PM me with offers, i can pay with gems :)
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
1 2 ... 3391 3392 3393 3394 3395 ... 3521 3522