Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 2720 2721 2722 2723 2724 ... 3511 3512
Accents I want:
Female Pearlcatcher, Female Fae, Female Coatl, Male Fae, Male Coatl, Male Wildclaw, Female Wildclaw, Female Guardian, Male Guardian, Female Imp

Anything worth about 2 invisibility cloaks + 200 gems

Any accents with ancient symbolism, demonic vibes, dark blue/navy
Accents I want:
Female Pearlcatcher, Female Fae, Female Coatl, Male Fae, Male Coatl, Male Wildclaw, Female Wildclaw, Female Guardian, Male Guardian, Female Imp

Anything worth about 2 invisibility cloaks + 200 gems

Any accents with ancient symbolism, demonic vibes, dark blue/navy
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@RoyalSorceress

How much were you thinking for Daydream?
@RoyalSorceress

How much were you thinking for Daydream?
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
@Vader

Looks like there's some mixed findings after I did some browsing... I'd probably go with 2.5kg; between the past 4 months one auctioned as such, two others were quoted between 1.5-2kg in two other threads. I admit I hold some sentimental feelings towards this accent too, hence the pricing.

I'd be willing to do a hold if necessary too, just let me know what time frame you'd be looking at.
@Vader

Looks like there's some mixed findings after I did some browsing... I'd probably go with 2.5kg; between the past 4 months one auctioned as such, two others were quoted between 1.5-2kg in two other threads. I admit I hold some sentimental feelings towards this accent too, hence the pricing.

I'd be willing to do a hold if necessary too, just let me know what time frame you'd be looking at.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
[center][font=franklin gothic][size=6][b]» want[/b][/size][/font] [item=accent: sunlit orchard][item=accent: dustspeaker][item=accent: the watchdog][item=accent: sure][item=skin: mercurial][item=accent: claret][item=accent: all this and heaven too][item=Accent: Vagaris apiari][item=accent: ka-tet][item=Accent: +'6][item=skin: vinta] ----- ----- [center][font=franklin gothic][size=6][b]» have[/b][/size][/font] [item=skin: corrode][item=accent: 17:30][item=accent: 01:28][item=accent: a chance][item=accent: ultralight beam][item=accent: emotional stability][item=skin: stonescraper][item=accent: harvest cloak][item=accent: foxwalk][item=accent: fera niteo][item=skin: wool over the eyes][item=accent: karakoram][item=accent: the sweeter the sun][item=accent: rest of us][item=skin: litha sol][item=accent: shnu][item=accent: harvest queen][item=accent: custos solis][item=accent: swear there's nothing][item=accent: witness everything][item=accent: you only wish][item=accent: royal jelly][item=giver of all][item=taker of none][item=bittersweet distractors][item=accent: gushing gold][item=accent: autumnal gardener][item=skin: vergeltung][item=accent: ancient scribe][item=skin: ee-oh-lay][item=skin: ah, purity purity][item=accent: tsuga canadensis][item=accent: amor che i mena][item=accent: sweet-faced ones][item=accent: just a laugh][item=accent: kaki][item=skin: settle for a ghost][skin=33647][item=accent: trilateral][item=accent: long night][item=accent: boneyard baroness][item=skin: buteo gladius][item=accent: cherry coke][item=skin: elanus princeps][item=accent: pch drive][item=skin: lammer geius] [b]CUSTOMS[/b] [skin=30184][item=accent: more than magic][item=skin: apocalypse doctor][skin=33109][item=skin: three chords][item=skin: desert priest][item=accent: autumnal bounty][skin=33744][skin=33885][item=accent: skull friend][skin=33923][item=accent: skyline to][item=accent: fall swooned][item=accent: lil man][item=accent: diminutive dude][item=skin: for friends like these][item=accent: god dream][item=accent: rope][item=accent: Nivem][item=skin: save the day] [font=calibri][size=4]also willing to buy/sell in pure gems.
» want

Accent: Sunlit Orchard Accent: dustspeaker Accent: The Watchdog Accent: sure Skin: Mercurial Accent: Claret Accent: all this and heaven too Accent: Vagaris apiari Accent: ka-tet Accent: +'6 Skin: vinta

» have

Skin: Corrode Accent: 17:30 Accent: 01:28 Accent: ultralight beam Accent: emotional stability Skin: stonescraper Accent: Harvest Cloak Accent: foxwalk Accent: Fera niteo Skin: Wool over the eyes Accent: Karakoram Accent: the sweeter the sun Accent: rest of us Skin: Litha Sol Accent: Shnu Accent: Harvest Queen Accent: custos solis Accent: Witness everything Accent: you only wish Accent: Royal Jelly Accent: GUSHING GOLD Accent: Autumnal Gardener Skin: Vergeltung Accent: Ancient Scribe Skin: ee-oh-lay Skin: ah, purity purity Accent: Tsuga canadensis Accent: Amor che i mena Accent: sweet-faced ones Accent: just a laugh Accent: Kaki Skin: settle for a ghost Accent: Trilateral Accent: long night Accent: Boneyard Baroness Skin: Buteo Gladius Accent: cherry coke Skin: Elanus Princeps Accent: PCH drive Skin: Lammer Geius

CUSTOMS
Accent: more than magic Skin: apocalypse doctor Skin: three chords Skin: Desert Priest Accent: autumnal bounty Accent: skull friend Accent: skyline to Accent: fall swooned Accent: lil man Accent: diminutive dude Skin: for friends like these Accent: god dream Accent: rope Accent: Nivem Skin: save the day

also willing to buy/sell in pure gems.
@Evet

Do you have a price in mind for this lovely accent ?
@Evet

Do you have a price in mind for this lovely accent ?
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
@RoyalSorceress

I can do that! I'll set up a cr in a couple minutes if that's okay with you?
@RoyalSorceress

I can do that! I'll set up a cr in a couple minutes if that's okay with you?
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
Have:

Tentative:

Looking for:
(ANYTHING by Brioche)

Feel free to offer skins with similar vibes! I will also look at gem offers
Have:

Tentative:

Looking for:
(ANYTHING by Brioche)

Feel free to offer skins with similar vibes! I will also look at gem offers
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
Readily selling or trading all of the following skins and accents.

The following will be much more difficult to make me part with, but I will consider certain offers.

I am also actively in pursuit of these accents! Willing to trade or buy, most likely for anything you see above.

Readily selling or trading all of the following skins and accents.

The following will be much more difficult to make me part with, but I will consider certain offers.

I am also actively in pursuit of these accents! Willing to trade or buy, most likely for anything you see above.

hi looking for gems, have been on hiatus for a while so im not too sure on prices please just offer!

hi looking for gems, have been on hiatus for a while so im not too sure on prices please just offer!

tumblr_inline_otuqkocv0Z1rqcfdb_540.png
@Payaso

Would you take 1.4kg for Dreadwood Noble?
@Payaso

Would you take 1.4kg for Dreadwood Noble?
SNxmMw2.png
> Flipside/Flip
> They/Them
>+2 FRT
1 2 ... 2720 2721 2722 2723 2724 ... 3511 3512