Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 3519 3520
@Pesticide

aaaa. you have an extra Mistical Glass Glow for female Imps. still? after so long? O:

I have

3 of the accents you are looking for ... excluding a certain series :x but I want it to complete my glass glow for imps collection.

by making another collection incomplete would then make me start over my quest for an accent a traded and thus a vicious cycle would oocur.

I also have that skin you kinda hinted towards liking too

and if I have the female counterpart skin by the same user ^^

I'm also eyeballing your Dreamwalker Sleepwalker skin/accent thing ;o;
@Pesticide

aaaa. you have an extra Mistical Glass Glow for female Imps. still? after so long? O:

I have

3 of the accents you are looking for ... excluding a certain series :x but I want it to complete my glass glow for imps collection.

by making another collection incomplete would then make me start over my quest for an accent a traded and thus a vicious cycle would oocur.

I also have that skin you kinda hinted towards liking too

and if I have the female counterpart skin by the same user ^^

I'm also eyeballing your Dreamwalker Sleepwalker skin/accent thing ;o;
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Slacker - Ahhh I'm sorry, but those offers aren't on my high priority list and I'm SUPER tentative about my mistical because there are only ten in existence XD
@Slacker - Ahhh I'm sorry, but those offers aren't on my high priority list and I'm SUPER tentative about my mistical because there are only ten in existence XD
Accent Shop
@Pesticide after much deliberating, and realizing my affinity for gembond imps (and owning [skin=2490] and having actually been [i]using[/i] said accent for idk - months, on my dragon, Honour) and having only one non-gembond male imp (I think? Maybe two. tops...also, I think.. lol)... and due to the fact the accent has probably just been rotting in my hoard for like half a year, possibly more? I can sacrifice [skin=2068] ..if it means getting [skin=3230] , then I can live with a semi-complete collection. I can just pretend the gembond friendly one is my regular gold ivy haha also, I briefly mentioned this skin (which is more of a giant accent thing it seems) [skin=5475] and was wondering if [i]any[/i] of the previously mentioned stuff would be ok or [i]this,[/i] rather than[i] that [/i](mistical glass glow) (woo talking in pictures o 3o) it's not quite retired. not anymore anymore, there is plan to do another run eventually [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/AUaz8Co.png[/img][/center] I have no idea if any of the accents I listed are retired... I don't think the skins are. or they are intended to be retired. I think the artist is just taking a break from selling skins/accents ([s]or are they inactive? idk...[/s]) wait. I checked. they are active. so you could probably ask if they plan to do reserves... since a solo copy is like 2000 gems + ? while it was....definitely not that match for a reserve xD; anything about this dragon of theirs seem familiar (hilarious idea lol) [img]http://i.imgur.com/IyBn60s.png[/img] as for the accents, I found that wc accent has something in common with your mistical glass glow accent. (its in the numbers, haha) really tiny screenie from the artist's thread... [img]http://i.imgur.com/DBW0ncF.png[/img] Cognac is still active, so I can only guess future runs of this accent will occur.. as I don't recall it even being on the road the retirement.. my memory sucks. I tried to dig for their shop but gave up. I could have just as easily missed it as it could be super buried... my sleep is been nonexistent lately.. I'm becoming part mutant I think lol and Lolitag... is no longer a user. so either they had a name change and didn't get it corrected on thier accents, etc.. or something... unfortunate... has happened to them.. well, namely their account... probably a name change though? have no idea to what thoough so I have no idea if this particular accent of theirs is 'valuable' or not.. as I know they mentioned the white version of this accent being retired forever ago (I think?) but i recal this red one being active when I last saw their thread.. which was months and months ago so things coulda changed /shrug... so.. yeah.. some food for thought. or perhaps you are the type that goes ; screw rarity and prices, dos it [i]look[/i] good? that's all that matters.. xD
@Pesticide

after much deliberating, and realizing my affinity for gembond imps (and owning and having actually been using said accent for idk - months, on my dragon, Honour) and having only one non-gembond male imp (I think? Maybe two. tops...also, I think.. lol)... and due to the fact the accent has probably just been rotting in my hoard for like half a year, possibly more? I can sacrifice

..if it means getting , then I can live with a semi-complete collection. I can just pretend the gembond friendly one is my regular gold ivy haha

also, I briefly mentioned this skin (which is more of a giant accent thing it seems) and was wondering if any of the previously mentioned stuff would be ok or this, rather than that (mistical glass glow)

(woo talking in pictures o 3o)

it's not quite retired. not anymore anymore, there is plan to do another run eventually
AUaz8Co.png

I have no idea if any of the accents I listed are retired...

I don't think the skins are. or they are intended to be retired. I think the artist is just taking a break from selling skins/accents (or are they inactive? idk...)

wait. I checked. they are active. so you could probably ask if they plan to do reserves... since a solo copy is like 2000 gems + ? while it was....definitely not that match for a reserve xD;

anything about this dragon of theirs seem familiar (hilarious idea lol)

IyBn60s.png

as for the accents, I found that wc accent has something in common with your mistical glass glow accent. (its in the numbers, haha)

really tiny screenie from the artist's thread...

DBW0ncF.png

Cognac is still active, so I can only guess future runs of this accent will occur.. as I don't recall it even being on the road the retirement.. my memory sucks. I tried to dig for their shop but gave up. I could have just as easily missed it as it could be super buried... my sleep is been nonexistent lately.. I'm becoming part mutant I think lol

and Lolitag... is no longer a user. so either they had a name change and didn't get it corrected on thier accents, etc.. or something... unfortunate... has happened to them.. well, namely their account...

probably a name change though? have no idea to what thoough so I have no idea if this particular accent of theirs is 'valuable' or not.. as I know they mentioned the white version of this accent being retired forever ago (I think?) but i recal this red one being active when I last saw their thread.. which was months and months ago so things coulda changed /shrug...

so.. yeah.. some food for thought.

or perhaps you are the type that goes ; screw rarity and prices, dos it look good? that's all that matters.. xD
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Pesticide would you trade your for
C: ?
@Pesticide would you trade your for
C: ?
@Slacker - Oh goodness... You drive a hard bargain. Now I want the F WC accent AND the ivy accent... I tried pinging crus who hasn't responded in a few days, so I'll try to message them. Yeah, I'm a bit of a retired accent snob, but fortunately, either way it seems you'll be getting mistical from me, I just need a response from Crus :3

@Uniformshark - I'm on the fence about this one because mabel said they'd release more copies if there is enough interest XD
@Slacker - Oh goodness... You drive a hard bargain. Now I want the F WC accent AND the ivy accent... I tried pinging crus who hasn't responded in a few days, so I'll try to message them. Yeah, I'm a bit of a retired accent snob, but fortunately, either way it seems you'll be getting mistical from me, I just need a response from Crus :3

@Uniformshark - I'm on the fence about this one because mabel said they'd release more copies if there is enough interest XD
Accent Shop
@Pesticide awh okay :C poke me if you change your mind ;u;
@Pesticide awh okay :C poke me if you change your mind ;u;
@Uniformshark - Do you by chance have any accents/skins that are not on my list, you'd be interested in trading?
@Uniformshark - Do you by chance have any accents/skins that are not on my list, you'd be interested in trading?
Accent Shop
@Pesticide sadly just festival related stuff everyone and their mom has TuT but thanks for the interest c:
@Pesticide sadly just festival related stuff everyone and their mom has TuT but thanks for the interest c:
@Maye
Omigosh, you actually have Golden Bloom? Would you be able to do me a favour and give me a ballpark range for what you think it's worth? I'd like to try and save up some money and then try and attract a seller in the Items for Sale thread...but honestly I have no idea whether it's even in my price range XD
@Maye
Omigosh, you actually have Golden Bloom? Would you be able to do me a favour and give me a ballpark range for what you think it's worth? I'd like to try and save up some money and then try and attract a seller in the Items for Sale thread...but honestly I have no idea whether it's even in my price range XD
I have
(Also 6 copies available for sale but that's another chapter.)

I want
Basically interested in almost everything, just offer. I3
I have
(Also 6 copies available for sale but that's another chapter.)

I want
Basically interested in almost everything, just offer. I3
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 3519 3520