Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 3510 3511
Where did this thread come from? hmmmm....

@Slacker

@Maye

I have 3 of them, but I'm rather attached to two out of three ^^;

I have

- attached to these

- semi-attached? if that's a thing?

also, you listed a lot of customs unfortunately in your wants

I think the Killer accent in a personal accent.

and Decay does customs for people, really, I am unsure of them ever having a shop to mass produce ^^;

and The Wild Dog skin is a one of a kind owned by a user.. I ...don't feel comfortable name dropping sorry ^^;

and I think I know who custom ordered the exposure accent by Decay too

----
edit:

@Pesticide

@Manda

I've asked them about sharksnaps (thats like shark-y - I guess? -- floaties for snappers right?)

They seemed unsure if they will reprint in when I asked , as opposed to the ducky ones which have been reprinted (I asked about those too haha)

I don't even know what the sharksnaps accent looks like.

I'm so curious but I'm scared if I see it I'll want even more than just because of the curious factor xD;
Where did this thread come from? hmmmm....

@Slacker

@Maye

I have 3 of them, but I'm rather attached to two out of three ^^;

I have

- attached to these

- semi-attached? if that's a thing?

also, you listed a lot of customs unfortunately in your wants

I think the Killer accent in a personal accent.

and Decay does customs for people, really, I am unsure of them ever having a shop to mass produce ^^;

and The Wild Dog skin is a one of a kind owned by a user.. I ...don't feel comfortable name dropping sorry ^^;

and I think I know who custom ordered the exposure accent by Decay too

----
edit:

@Pesticide

@Manda

I've asked them about sharksnaps (thats like shark-y - I guess? -- floaties for snappers right?)

They seemed unsure if they will reprint in when I asked , as opposed to the ducky ones which have been reprinted (I asked about those too haha)

I don't even know what the sharksnaps accent looks like.

I'm so curious but I'm scared if I see it I'll want even more than just because of the curious factor xD;
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Slacker
I know like 80% of those skins/accents I listed are customs but I put them there just incase maybe they're quitting and sold them or IDK SOMETHING I CAN DREAM OK T___T

oh man PLEASE SELL ME THAT SKY MONARCH. I traded mine a couple months ago and ive been crying about it ever since. please sell?? ???
I don't mind giving up the other two, if you don't wanna sell you don't wanna sell and that's cool!
@Slacker
I know like 80% of those skins/accents I listed are customs but I put them there just incase maybe they're quitting and sold them or IDK SOMETHING I CAN DREAM OK T___T

oh man PLEASE SELL ME THAT SKY MONARCH. I traded mine a couple months ago and ive been crying about it ever since. please sell?? ???
I don't mind giving up the other two, if you don't wanna sell you don't wanna sell and that's cool!
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@Manda

I have a Nacre Dreams and I would totally trade for your sharksnap ;;

@Maye

All are potentially up for trade/sale/negotiation, just the Sky Monarch is the one I'm most willing to give up.

do you have the female version. it would feel weird to have one sex and not the other, no?

c;
@Manda

I have a Nacre Dreams and I would totally trade for your sharksnap ;;

@Maye

All are potentially up for trade/sale/negotiation, just the Sky Monarch is the one I'm most willing to give up.

do you have the female version. it would feel weird to have one sex and not the other, no?

c;

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Slacker
I dont have the female one either T___T Do you have the female one as well? I originally only bought the male, and I didnt notice they were also selling a female later down the line.

How much would you want for it? Or if theres any accents you see in that giant post youd like to trade? :p
@Slacker
I dont have the female one either T___T Do you have the female one as well? I originally only bought the male, and I didnt notice they were also selling a female later down the line.

How much would you want for it? Or if theres any accents you see in that giant post youd like to trade? :p
@Maye

Yeah

this the femme one. you like? (I personally like it a lot better than the male but I'll still get rid of them...

could you do 2.1k gems for both?

I'd trade. but I spent a lot (as in nearly all) of (my) gems today while forgetting tomorrow was the 15th....

I have bought extras of all the stuff. but I'd like at least one more of everything ^^;;

I guess I could haggle a liiiittle, but they are both retired.. and the female one is really lovely ; ;
@Maye

Yeah

this the femme one. you like? (I personally like it a lot better than the male but I'll still get rid of them...

could you do 2.1k gems for both?

I'd trade. but I spent a lot (as in nearly all) of (my) gems today while forgetting tomorrow was the 15th....

I have bought extras of all the stuff. but I'd like at least one more of everything ^^;;

I guess I could haggle a liiiittle, but they are both retired.. and the female one is really lovely ; ;

@Slacker
I could do 1.8 for the two of them
@Slacker
I could do 1.8 for the two of them
@Maye

I can't do that low and include the female.... sorry ^^;

900 for the male?
@Maye

I can't do that low and include the female.... sorry ^^;

900 for the male?

@Slacker
GRUMBLES @ YOU
1950 for the two of them
@Slacker
GRUMBLES @ YOU
1950 for the two of them
@Maye

I wonder if there is a user named You... that would be confusing. intros would be far out.. "Hi, I'm You."

and you could literally tell them directly (1st person-ish) and in third person-ish, hey, I'm pinging at you. and they are you. so thats 2nd person. all three persons. wait. maybe no 1st person...

but yeah, I can do that. sure.
@Maye

I wonder if there is a user named You... that would be confusing. intros would be far out.. "Hi, I'm You."

and you could literally tell them directly (1st person-ish) and in third person-ish, hey, I'm pinging at you. and they are you. so thats 2nd person. all three persons. wait. maybe no 1st person...

but yeah, I can do that. sure.

What I have:

What I want:

No particular skins, but I am looking for Male Wildclaw Accents or Female Imperial accents! (Red/Jewelry themed ones would be perfect!)
What I have:

What I want:

No particular skins, but I am looking for Male Wildclaw Accents or Female Imperial accents! (Red/Jewelry themed ones would be perfect!)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 3510 3511