Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • { cala accents } • customs
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 334 335
@Calavera What is spreadsheet? xd Sorry but I am not familiar with this term haha ^^
Oh, I though the female are for sale, because you asked "which gender" ^^ I don't have gems, sorry! I only managing to buy accents for treasure.
@Calavera What is spreadsheet? xd Sorry but I am not familiar with this term haha ^^
Oh, I though the female are for sale, because you asked "which gender" ^^ I don't have gems, sorry! I only managing to buy accents for treasure.
@corvidus I'm moving some accents around and I've a copy of Gardens of Elysium to spare for its pre-order sum before I dump them in the AH for a mark up! A lot of people didn't come in to pick up Gardens and Tropicalia it seems, eep. uvu
@corvidus I'm moving some accents around and I've a copy of Gardens of Elysium to spare for its pre-order sum before I dump them in the AH for a mark up! A lot of people didn't come in to pick up Gardens and Tropicalia it seems, eep. uvu
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
Just wanted to say thank you; Eve looks so perfect now <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11526827] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115269/11526827_350.png[/img] [/url] Looking forward to any future accents you make.
Just wanted to say thank you; Eve looks so perfect now <3

11526827_350.png

Looking forward to any future accents you make.
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog!
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
@Calavera
oh, fantastic! could i ask you to hold onto it for a few days? all my gems are tied up in blueprints right now - i'm expecting an order back tonight or tomorrow, but if it doesn't come in by then i'll sell some of my old accents to get the gems together.
@Calavera
oh, fantastic! could i ask you to hold onto it for a few days? all my gems are tied up in blueprints right now - i'm expecting an order back tonight or tomorrow, but if it doesn't come in by then i'll sell some of my old accents to get the gems together.
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@Calavera
I've been just waiting patiently since I put my name on your pinglist for Gardens of Elysium... I tried to be very, very patient... but since I saw your comment up there... May I politely ask if there's any copy left without being claimed, would you ping me before you put it on AH? I desperately want one, *she* desperately wants one, and my body... no. my gems are ready. :)
@Calavera
I've been just waiting patiently since I put my name on your pinglist for Gardens of Elysium... I tried to be very, very patient... but since I saw your comment up there... May I politely ask if there's any copy left without being claimed, would you ping me before you put it on AH? I desperately want one, *she* desperately wants one, and my body... no. my gems are ready. :)
@Lupen She's perfect!

@Corvidus Alright, I'll save one :]

@Glaser Hello, when was that? It couldn't have been before the pre-orders opened since I don't see you on the list, I would have reserved a copy for you otherwise. But yeah since it's Monday and some copies went unclaimed I think it's safe to say I have leftovers :)
@Lupen She's perfect!

@Corvidus Alright, I'll save one :]

@Glaser Hello, when was that? It couldn't have been before the pre-orders opened since I don't see you on the list, I would have reserved a copy for you otherwise. But yeah since it's Monday and some copies went unclaimed I think it's safe to say I have leftovers :)
@Calavera

Hi! I just wanted to say, I am completely head over heels for Twisted Tropicalia! What a gorgeous, gorgeous accent! I'm short on treasure at the moment to snap up that last AH copy, but next time you reprint I am so there!
@Calavera

Hi! I just wanted to say, I am completely head over heels for Twisted Tropicalia! What a gorgeous, gorgeous accent! I'm short on treasure at the moment to snap up that last AH copy, but next time you reprint I am so there!
jkxodr5.png
@Calavera
It was after the preorder, that's why I was almost sure I cannot get one this time, and decided to just wait :) but I was impatient after all, so I asked... but thank God, you've got leftovers! XD Nice job myself!
@Calavera
It was after the preorder, that's why I was almost sure I cannot get one this time, and decided to just wait :) but I was impatient after all, so I asked... but thank God, you've got leftovers! XD Nice job myself!
[center][img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/59293820398181fb03a99bc0506706f4/tumblr_nl13bcaSjb1tg6he6o1_250.png[/img][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/3d803a0d2ffc8a6fd0f51b8d376c78f0/tumblr_nl13bcaSjb1tg6he6o3_250.png[/img] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/4460d82328e840b42d0bec7900c6b61e/tumblr_nl13bcaSjb1tg6he6o2_250.png[/img][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/da287604e81619fa0d92f27bd38c1d47/tumblr_nl13bcaSjb1tg6he6o4_r1_250.png[/img] [skin=9436][skin=9437][skin=9438][skin=9439] [size=2]Coldflames Are Coming.[/size] The spreadsheet for them has been up for long enough to give the pre-order a head start and much needed push, so I'm releasing this set of accents next :] Coldflame Females were only on pre-order for a week. I'm hoping Coldflame Males can somewhat catch up to them in number of copies sold before retirement, so I might be opening them for two weeks or hopefully for the month of May, it all comes down to demand. If you haven't yet, you can try them all on your dragons and [b]sign up via spreadsheet[/b] for slots, as usual. For now, this series has its own tab. [/center] [u][b]Additional Info[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Manual previews are currently closed. [*]Despite being Limited Edition (ordinarily 600g) they are going for 500g. [*]Pre-orders start in May, more likely on the 1st. [*]No need to ask for slots, I'll just be checking the spreadsheet. [*]Gem payments are strongly preferred. [*]Coldflames for Males will retire like the female ones. [*]Prints shall be consecutive and cover demand until retirement. [/LIST][center] And I'll make use of this general ping to also inform most of you that this might be one of the last accents I release in a while. I worked on a PC for years and it broke beyond repair about two weeks ago. I now use a spectacular Mac, but all my commission work, skins and accent files, all in all over fifty WIPs were lost with my hard drive. The only reason I can reprint any of my accents is because I had the sense to store those finished PNGs online, including coldflames and the upcoming Cyberpastel for Imperial M. I'm having a bit of trouble setting up my art workspace again so to speak and lost all my progress so it will probably be a long while before I can show you guys anything new, sorry! But as always thanks for your support, I hope this accent gets a nice review :D General List: @Clocks @Snowpea @Snowcrow @Valley @Separatist @IgnisFlamel @NowViewing @Amphiptere @TerrorDerr @BlackandTan @Marx @Iamsoeridone @Rhee @Ikunoche @Mismagius@Dygii @Yami @Captaincaiti @Hemlock13 @Win @Maye @Luunai @LetmebeLost @SilverRain @marymouse @mewhaku @Nyxidos @Canis @mcshizzle @sigh @butcherbaby @FaalVerotiik @Nymphalidae @Fujoshi @Soupy @Larae @folikon @Watson @Vhyxalas @puffcat @TheElvishDevil @MissDismal @Auctor @Resirose @Kwirki @Berneri @Braixen @Solarin @Antrey @gootarts @Laevateinn @theplastics @ekanos @Jazz @Okapi @smileytechie @Kelenthe @woodwinds @senpai @beforenoon @Miho @20pi @Abderus @brit @Yearofdragon @Lucatri @Malis @Delightfuliza @minjyui @Zholtaniusar @Crystia @Malkyru @hat17 @Greyscales @azrielen @Setnus @cliones @Pepsi @Herudito @Argantaell @frontyardgnome @HellaDope @Shadi @FauveNox @snowy @Niharike @Nightwind @donuts @pluviasonant @Lemonade @Zyll @Succubi @SirLeafheart @Fujo @Kintsy @startedraining @Ferrates @Trachynhawb @Micheru @LucidDreams @refrayn @grune @Faileas @Kitbird @kozakura @Peisinoe @mumtup @noelblue @Shogo @spookysage @Eme @ineffabird @BatCrooks @spilledink @herongale@sableye @Pained @Saryina @jancola @SierraAshura @Arkticfox@Pelistorm @nyon @Riko @Trachynhawb @Ruurin @Zelai @Argonaut @Roselia @Kaitii @Lupen @Elyndria @corvidus @alternatewarning @pilcrow @Reborn @OverlordFreya @Mignon @Malatise @Lanterns @Virgil @spacette @smallswingshoes @Darlnim @thipnip @Sadah @Anserine @ZephtheRemix [/center]
tumblr_nl13bcaSjb1tg6he6o1_250.pngtumblr_nl13bcaSjb1tg6he6o3_250.png
tumblr_nl13bcaSjb1tg6he6o2_250.pngtumblr_nl13bcaSjb1tg6he6o4_r1_250.png

Coldflames Are Coming.

The spreadsheet for them has been up for long enough to give the pre-order a head start and much needed push, so I'm releasing this set of accents next :]

Coldflame Females were only on pre-order for a week. I'm hoping Coldflame Males can somewhat catch up to them in number of copies sold before retirement, so I might be opening them for two weeks or hopefully for the month of May, it all comes down to demand.

If you haven't yet, you can try them all on your dragons and sign up via spreadsheet for slots, as usual. For now, this series has its own tab.

Additional Info
  • Manual previews are currently closed.

• Despite being Limited Edition (ordinarily 600g) they are going for 500g.

• Pre-orders start in May, more likely on the 1st.

• No need to ask for slots, I'll just be checking the spreadsheet.

• Gem payments are strongly preferred.

• Coldflames for Males will retire like the female ones.

• Prints shall be consecutive and cover demand until retirement.

And I'll make use of this general ping to also inform most of you that this might be one of the last accents I release in a while. I worked on a PC for years and it broke beyond repair about two weeks ago. I now use a spectacular Mac, but all my commission work, skins and accent files, all in all over fifty WIPs were lost with my hard drive. The only reason I can reprint any of my accents is because I had the sense to store those finished PNGs online, including coldflames and the upcoming Cyberpastel for Imperial M. I'm having a bit of trouble setting up my art workspace again so to speak and lost all my progress so it will probably be a long while before I can show you guys anything new, sorry! But as always thanks for your support, I hope this accent gets a nice review :D

General List:
@Clocks @Snowpea @Snowcrow @Valley @Separatist @IgnisFlamel @NowViewing @Amphiptere @TerrorDerr @BlackandTan @Marx @Iamsoeridone @Rhee @Ikunoche @Mismagius@Dygii @Yami @Captaincaiti @Hemlock13 @Win @Maye @Luunai @LetmebeLost @SilverRain @marymouse @mewhaku @Nyxidos @Canis @mcshizzle @sigh @butcherbaby @FaalVerotiik @Nymphalidae @Fujoshi @Soupy @Larae @folikon @Watson @Vhyxalas @puffcat @TheElvishDevil @MissDismal @Auctor @Resirose @Kwirki @Berneri @Braixen @Solarin @Antrey @gootarts @Laevateinn @theplastics @ekanos @Jazz @Okapi @smileytechie @Kelenthe @woodwinds @senpai @beforenoon @Miho @20pi @Abderus @brit @Yearofdragon @Lucatri @Malis @Delightfuliza @minjyui @Zholtaniusar @Crystia @Malkyru @hat17 @Greyscales @azrielen @Setnus @cliones @Pepsi @Herudito @Argantaell @frontyardgnome @HellaDope @Shadi @FauveNox @snowy @Niharike @Nightwind @donuts @pluviasonant @Lemonade @Zyll @Succubi @SirLeafheart @Fujo @Kintsy @startedraining @Ferrates @Trachynhawb @Micheru @LucidDreams @refrayn @grune @Faileas @Kitbird @kozakura @Peisinoe @mumtup @noelblue @Shogo @spookysage @Eme @ineffabird @BatCrooks @spilledink @herongale@sableye @Pained @Saryina @jancola @SierraAshura @Arkticfox@Pelistorm @nyon @Riko @Trachynhawb @Ruurin @Zelai @Argonaut @Roselia @Kaitii @Lupen @Elyndria @corvidus @alternatewarning @pilcrow @Reborn @OverlordFreya @Mignon @Malatise @Lanterns @Virgil @spacette @smallswingshoes @Darlnim @thipnip @Sadah @Anserine @ZephtheRemix
@calavera thanks for the update and I'm sorry to hear about your pc
@calavera thanks for the update and I'm sorry to hear about your pc
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 334 335