Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • { cala accents } • customs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 334 335
@calavera can I have a slot? Also I'd like to be on your ping list please :)
@calavera can I have a slot? Also I'd like to be on your ping list please :)
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@calavera
Aw it's so cute! Will you be making other colours/styles? I'd love a version with skeletal bits/flowers instead of rainbows c: Oh, and please put me on the general pinglist!
@calavera
Aw it's so cute! Will you be making other colours/styles? I'd love a version with skeletal bits/flowers instead of rainbows c: Oh, and please put me on the general pinglist!
@snowpea Added to both :D thank you very much

@Argonaut If this one proves successful, yes, I'll be making others in similar themes c: Coatls have the tail feathers which I ended up adding rainbows to but there's bound to be more bones and flowers/lace to the others haha.
@snowpea Added to both :D thank you very much

@Argonaut If this one proves successful, yes, I'll be making others in similar themes c: Coatls have the tail feathers which I ended up adding rainbows to but there's bound to be more bones and flowers/lace to the others haha.
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@Calavera
Count me on your ping list :D I'm glad it all worked out in the end!
@Calavera
Count me on your ping list :D I'm glad it all worked out in the end!
@Pixar Added, thank you so much! Yup, tumblr flightrisers have been very helpful and I got a lot of positive feedback for the first day, it's really exciting. Now that's five down (including me) let's hope for five more so I can send this baby in ;u; I'm excited to buy my first blueprint, and I cannot wait to see some of these out there on halloween (or by the time The Book of Life comes out) x3
@Pixar Added, thank you so much! Yup, tumblr flightrisers have been very helpful and I got a lot of positive feedback for the first day, it's really exciting. Now that's five down (including me) let's hope for five more so I can send this baby in ;u; I'm excited to buy my first blueprint, and I cannot wait to see some of these out there on halloween (or by the time The Book of Life comes out) x3
@Calavera
Aaaah I'm so happy for you! Truly ; u ; And I'm excited on the Book of Life as well! It looks amazing and gorgeous. OuO
@Calavera
Aaaah I'm so happy for you! Truly ; u ; And I'm excited on the Book of Life as well! It looks amazing and gorgeous. OuO
@Calavera
Oh i would love a slot for Candy Queen! such a sweet accent
@Calavera
Oh i would love a slot for Candy Queen! such a sweet accent
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
@Separatist noted! Thank you c:

@Fairytale @Valley @snowpea @Pixar

Guys since there are six of us in the list now, including me, it would be just enough gems to buy the blueprint and send this accent in early for approval. You absolutely dont have to pay me in advance/before the list fills up (or even then, if you decide not to get one) but if you are certain about a purchase, I would like to send it in as soon as possible, because if there is anything that needs fixing (like 30% coverage) I'll work on it before the lists fill up and avoid trouble c: thank you
@Separatist noted! Thank you c:

@Fairytale @Valley @snowpea @Pixar

Guys since there are six of us in the list now, including me, it would be just enough gems to buy the blueprint and send this accent in early for approval. You absolutely dont have to pay me in advance/before the list fills up (or even then, if you decide not to get one) but if you are certain about a purchase, I would like to send it in as soon as possible, because if there is anything that needs fixing (like 30% coverage) I'll work on it before the lists fill up and avoid trouble c: thank you
@calavera sent c:
@calavera sent c:
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Calavera
I'll send it soon, hopefully! c: Probably tomorrow ^^
@Calavera
I'll send it soon, hopefully! c: Probably tomorrow ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 334 335