Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • { cala accents } • customs
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 334 335
@Calavera I have payment for Gardens of Elysium! Sending money now thank you so much :D :D
@Calavera I have payment for Gardens of Elysium! Sending money now thank you so much :D :D
OCapJAm.jpg
@Calavera great! ouo sending the payment now!
@Calavera great! ouo sending the payment now!
10 hours ahead of FR clock
@Calavera Rewind! Blue and orange for boy and green plus pink for girl :) 4 in total.
@Calavera Rewind! Blue and orange for boy and green plus pink for girl :) 4 in total.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8555226] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85553/8555226_350.png[/img] [/url] Rei looks perfect in this accent. Thank you so much! My avatar dragon is wearing Tropicalia right now, but I'm going to took for a more nature-y Spiral to wear it.

8555226_350.png

Rei looks perfect in this accent. Thank you so much!

My avatar dragon is wearing Tropicalia right now, but I'm going to took for a more nature-y Spiral to wear it.
FR-Trinket-Bottle-A-Amariel.gif greysun.png Greyscales
» she/her
» fr time +15
» nest network
Never gonna give you up.
Never gonna let you down.
Never gonna run around
and desert you.
@Calavera
ahh, i could have sworn i put myself on the list for Gardens of Elysium!! i seem to remember it was stretched across two columns because there were so many other names when i put myself down, so could the formatting have been messed up? either way, is it too late to send in gems for a preorder slot? ;w;
@Calavera
ahh, i could have sworn i put myself on the list for Gardens of Elysium!! i seem to remember it was stretched across two columns because there were so many other names when i put myself down, so could the formatting have been messed up? either way, is it too late to send in gems for a preorder slot? ;w;
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@Calavera Agh, I want it so badly, but I'm gonna have to pass right now. :( Do you mind keeping me on the ping list for if/when you reprint?
@Calavera Agh, I want it so badly, but I'm gonna have to pass right now. :( Do you mind keeping me on the ping list for if/when you reprint?
dcj86gi-007ee1fa-bdb3-408c-945c-1ec2fabbbe46.png
@annanowak I haven't released coldflame for males yet but you can sign up for that via spreadsheet if you haven't yet; I can't sell them to you right now but they'll be up for grabs in a couple of weeks :] as for coldflame females they are retired and part of my personal stash of accents I use to trade with. Are you familiar with the accent trading hub forum? I would prefer to trade than sell, but if you've spare gems lying around I just sold them for 1800g each in the AH. I still have a pink one there if you want it!

@corvidus I can't say I remember seeing you on it, I'm sorry :< There were two columns but I just went about deleting names of people whose pre-order/delivery was completed. @Zyanith just gave up their slot for this round and @Koneko asked me first, but I'll let you know if there are any more unclaimed copies as we go -- I'm actually counting on at least five cause I know some people on this pre-order that have never bothered to reply to my pings xD On another note I was on your art shop just yesterday but I was too chicken to post. Do you still have slots for a dragon bust per chance? ovo
@annanowak I haven't released coldflame for males yet but you can sign up for that via spreadsheet if you haven't yet; I can't sell them to you right now but they'll be up for grabs in a couple of weeks :] as for coldflame females they are retired and part of my personal stash of accents I use to trade with. Are you familiar with the accent trading hub forum? I would prefer to trade than sell, but if you've spare gems lying around I just sold them for 1800g each in the AH. I still have a pink one there if you want it!

@corvidus I can't say I remember seeing you on it, I'm sorry :< There were two columns but I just went about deleting names of people whose pre-order/delivery was completed. @Zyanith just gave up their slot for this round and @Koneko asked me first, but I'll let you know if there are any more unclaimed copies as we go -- I'm actually counting on at least five cause I know some people on this pre-order that have never bothered to reply to my pings xD On another note I was on your art shop just yesterday but I was too chicken to post. Do you still have slots for a dragon bust per chance? ovo
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@Calavera
pthbtht i must just have forgotten to put myself down, then. go me >:Y
anyway, please do let me know if any copies happen to become available! it's such a gorgeous accent *v*
and i'm afraid slots are full at the moment (exams....cries) but i'm happy to put you on the pinglist for when i open again!
@Calavera
pthbtht i must just have forgotten to put myself down, then. go me >:Y
anyway, please do let me know if any copies happen to become available! it's such a gorgeous accent *v*
and i'm afraid slots are full at the moment (exams....cries) but i'm happy to put you on the pinglist for when i open again!
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus No problem :) be sure to sign up/check other lists you may be interested in so this doesn't happen again. Although I think I won't be releasing anything new in a while (computer problems) save for Cyberpastel Imp M and Coldflames Male. As for art your waiting list seems huge right now but it's worth a shot, I don't mind the wait :'D Do you still take treasure/gems for the headshots?
@corvidus No problem :) be sure to sign up/check other lists you may be interested in so this doesn't happen again. Although I think I won't be releasing anything new in a while (computer problems) save for Cyberpastel Imp M and Coldflames Male. As for art your waiting list seems huge right now but it's worth a shot, I don't mind the wait :'D Do you still take treasure/gems for the headshots?
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@Calavera
will do, haha! and aww, that sucks - i hope you get your IT problems fixed soon :o
as for the art, it's not first-come-first-served, i generally open slots for a few days and then pick which requests i want to draw so you never know! :D and yep, still taking FR currency for those. thanks for your interest `v`
@Calavera
will do, haha! and aww, that sucks - i hope you get your IT problems fixed soon :o
as for the art, it's not first-come-first-served, i generally open slots for a few days and then pick which requests i want to draw so you never know! :D and yep, still taking FR currency for those. thanks for your interest `v`
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 334 335