Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • { cala accents } • customs
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 334 335
@Kitto Pink you mean? I'll add you to that then c: thanks
@Kitto Pink you mean? I'll add you to that then c: thanks
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@Calavera - confirming that I would like to be on the list for Coldflame Blue - let me know when you need payment.
@Calavera - confirming that I would like to be on the list for Coldflame Blue - let me know when you need payment.
Art and Design
www.facebook.com/thelittleblackcatcompany
@Calavera

I got some more gems, so I'd love a gem slot for the coldflame blue, pretty please. :o
@Calavera

I got some more gems, so I'd love a gem slot for the coldflame blue, pretty please. :o
1ezfoMg.pngvworZPQ.png
@Calavera
Could I get added to the Coldflame Blue list?
Don't currently have all the gems, but I should soon and can send partial upfront payment if need be

Edit: Nvm, opened a Gilded Chest I got from a familiar and got the 10g I needed to reach 500g, I'm good now and have the full amount :P
@Calavera
Could I get added to the Coldflame Blue list?
Don't currently have all the gems, but I should soon and can send partial upfront payment if need be

Edit: Nvm, opened a Gilded Chest I got from a familiar and got the 10g I needed to reach 500g, I'm good now and have the full amount :P
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
@Rusti thank you! As soon as you are ready. I'll be marking down pre-paid orders so I can send them out as soon as the blueprints come back.

@Zholtaniusar You're in, thanks!

@Ototo Haha okay, you're also on the list.
@Rusti thank you! As soon as you are ready. I'll be marking down pre-paid orders so I can send them out as soon as the blueprints come back.

@Zholtaniusar You're in, thanks!

@Ototo Haha okay, you're also on the list.
@Calavera aaaa if there's any spots left, put me down for Blue Coldflame!! ;0; Two, if there are enough spots, otherwise just one! (can't tell if any are left orz)
@Calavera aaaa if there's any spots left, put me down for Blue Coldflame!! ;0; Two, if there are enough spots, otherwise just one! (can't tell if any are left orz)
@vulpines Haha yeah, there's still room. Someone gave up their slot so I moved you one list ahead. c:
@vulpines Haha yeah, there's still room. Someone gave up their slot so I moved you one list ahead. c:
@Calavera waaah omg sweet /)////(\ Thank you!
@Calavera waaah omg sweet /)////(\ Thank you!
@Calavera
Can I be put down for a Frostcore Prisoner slot and may I pay Coldflame Blue with treasure?
@Calavera
Can I be put down for a Frostcore Prisoner slot and may I pay Coldflame Blue with treasure?
@Calavera Am paying for the coldflame now!
@Calavera Am paying for the coldflame now!
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 334 335