Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Doom's Accents
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69
@Jinkx -
I don't know why but I've had trouble in the past getting the accent file from that tooltip image- that's where you're grabbing it from correct? =o
Hm. I must have goofed somehow badly.
Anyway, thank you so much again!
@Jinkx -
I don't know why but I've had trouble in the past getting the accent file from that tooltip image- that's where you're grabbing it from correct? =o
Hm. I must have goofed somehow badly.
Anyway, thank you so much again!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@mewhaku
Not sure what the tooptip image is. I save it as a .png file and drag it using the little move arrow tool.
@mewhaku
Not sure what the tooptip image is. I save it as a .png file and drag it using the little move arrow tool.
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
@Jinkx - Er, I mean, where do you get the .png from? I've tried to save the image direct from the accent itself on-site but it doesn't work. ^^;
@Jinkx - Er, I mean, where do you get the .png from? I've tried to save the image direct from the accent itself on-site but it doesn't work. ^^;
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@Doomling Could I be put on amber leopard please?
@Doomling Could I be put on amber leopard please?
currently on hiatus due to irl stuff.

pm me here or note me on DA (Kittidipity) if you want to contact me, I check in once or twice a week and will get to you as soon as I can
@doomling
i hope you are still open for your raffle.. i just found your gorgeous accents and would like to get in for the Amber Jaguar
@doomling
i hope you are still open for your raffle.. i just found your gorgeous accents and would like to get in for the Amber Jaguar
nRLbRTT.png
Rolling the raffle now... :D
Rolling the raffle now... :D
JAGUAR WINNER
@UFO

LEOPARD WINNER
@Pardra

Congratulations winners! I'll send your prizes over right now. As for everyone else, stay tuned for future giveaways! c:

screencap of the number randomization
JAGUAR WINNER
@UFO

LEOPARD WINNER
@Pardra

Congratulations winners! I'll send your prizes over right now. As for everyone else, stay tuned for future giveaways! c:

screencap of the number randomization
Hey @Doomling

I wondered if you would ever consider reprinting the Ocelot Male for pearlcatchers? Checked the AH but you're all out!
Hey @Doomling

I wondered if you would ever consider reprinting the Ocelot Male for pearlcatchers? Checked the AH but you're all out!
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@doomling Could I be added to your pinglist?

I love your accents, so well designed. None of my current dragons suit, but I'd like to keep an eye to the future. =)
@doomling Could I be added to your pinglist?

I love your accents, so well designed. None of my current dragons suit, but I'd like to keep an eye to the future. =)
@Doomling Can I get on the ping list? Also, I get an "Error 404" from your accent png links. :(
(But I found one in the AH and bought it! :D )
@Doomling Can I get on the ping list? Also, I get an "Error 404" from your accent png links. :(
(But I found one in the AH and bought it! :D )
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69