Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Doom's Accents
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
@Doomling Will you ever reprint Stella Kin? If so, could I be added to that list?
@Doomling Will you ever reprint Stella Kin? If so, could I be added to that list?
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
just got a copy of your brass prosthetic accent for my furiosa fandragon and she's perfect now!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32557459] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325575/32557459_350.png[/img] [/url] thanks for reprinting! :D
just got a copy of your brass prosthetic accent for my furiosa fandragon and she's perfect now!!!

32557459_350.png

thanks for reprinting! :D

dreamlogic |
they/he |
FR+1 |
sales tab |
wishlist |
HBn6uXZ.gif
@doomling
I saw the wildclaw prosthetic leg you made! ^^ I was wondering whether I could commission you to make something similar for a guardian female?
@doomling
I saw the wildclaw prosthetic leg you made! ^^ I was wondering whether I could commission you to make something similar for a guardian female?
T H E . R E F U G E
SANCTUARY FOR ALL THOSE SHUNNED, BROKEN OR LOST,
FACADE FOR THE HEARTLESS, HEINOUS AND HELLISH
________________________________________________________________________________________________
tumblr_inline_o732ktBhT51r253z7_100.png .
vee
HE/HIM | CAN | FR 3+

babe

LEVELING | AESTHETICS
@Doomling

Hello! I don't know if your accent shop is still active, but if you have any copies or or end up reprinting your Pearl King Cheetah Accent for Skydancer Males, could you let me know, please?
@Doomling

Hello! I don't know if your accent shop is still active, but if you have any copies or or end up reprinting your Pearl King Cheetah Accent for Skydancer Males, could you let me know, please?
@Doomling
Hi, uhhh... I don't know if you or this shop are still active (it... looks like it?? But I can't tell), but if you have/ever feel compelled to reprint Sol Kin for female Skydancers I'd reeeally love to know because it's the only accent I've found that's even remotely close to what I'm looking for for one of my dragons.
If not, though, sorry for bothering you, and I hope you have a wonderful day!
@Doomling
Hi, uhhh... I don't know if you or this shop are still active (it... looks like it?? But I can't tell), but if you have/ever feel compelled to reprint Sol Kin for female Skydancers I'd reeeally love to know because it's the only accent I've found that's even remotely close to what I'm looking for for one of my dragons.
If not, though, sorry for bothering you, and I hope you have a wonderful day!
5BsilZ9.png
5iXiC8z.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Doomling

Heyo! I don't know if you're still active or not, but if you ever decide to do a reprint of , consider me interested! ^^
Thank you!
@Doomling

Heyo! I don't know if you're still active or not, but if you ever decide to do a reprint of , consider me interested! ^^
Thank you!
link || wink || skink
Duis efficitur quis turpis non posuere. Fusce mi diam, sollicitudin elementum justo ut, vulputate dignissim magna. Quisque nisi tellus, feugiat eget eleifend at, varius sit amet magna. Duis efficitur quis turpis non posuere. Fusce mi diam, sollicitudin elementum justo ut, vulputate dignissim magna. Quieugiat eget eleifend at, varius sit amet magna.
as u can tell from the Lorem Ipsum, my entire life is a basically WIP. thanks
@Doomling -- sorry to revive what looks like a dead thread, but I just want you to know I'm DESPERATE for a pearl ocelot accent for my Spiral!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/pisyzze.png[/img] But I also fully understand if you have no plans to reprint skins. :') I just wanted to ogle at my beautiful ocean boy...
@Doomling -- sorry to revive what looks like a dead thread, but I just want you to know I'm DESPERATE for a pearl ocelot accent for my Spiral!!
pisyzze.png
But I also fully understand if you have no plans to reprint skins. :') I just wanted to ogle at my beautiful ocean boy...
g3tMjnW.png
@Doomling

Please let me know if you'd ever reprint this skin?

(On the retirement page it said you won't do the Pearlcatcher version again, does that include the 'dancer one?)

Your work is really amazing!
@Doomling

Please let me know if you'd ever reprint this skin?

(On the retirement page it said you won't do the Pearlcatcher version again, does that include the 'dancer one?)

Your work is really amazing!
MRMeAKr.png
@Doomling, Hello!
I was wondering if you have anymore Accent: Pearl Leopard? I have a project that looks wonderful with it. I figured I'd ask here and see if you have any before jumping to AH and trying my luck there.

Sorry for the Ping!

Hope you have a fantastic day!
@Doomling, Hello!
I was wondering if you have anymore Accent: Pearl Leopard? I have a project that looks wonderful with it. I figured I'd ask here and see if you have any before jumping to AH and trying my luck there.

Sorry for the Ping!

Hope you have a fantastic day!
icevs1.png
@LuxBrumalis
Profile Dragon
Lore
Quest
Hatchery/Rescue
Art/Adopt Shop
Accent/Skin Shop
@Doomling Hello!
I don't know if you're still active, but I was wondering if there's any more Accent: Solkin available, or if it will ever be reprinted?

I really like it and I'd really love to use it on a dragon I'm currently working on!

Sorry for the ping!
@Doomling Hello!
I don't know if you're still active, but I was wondering if there's any more Accent: Solkin available, or if it will ever be reprinted?

I really like it and I'd really love to use it on a dragon I'm currently working on!

Sorry for the ping!
Zb89CZ6.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69