Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | HOT MOM SWEATPANTS F Snapper ACCENT
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@MadMeeper look at this stupidity [img]http://i.imgur.com/541zjVw.png[/img] but wait. then think FR. how hilarious would pants that say things like Mrs. Stormcatcher or Mrs. IceWarden, or Mr.Shadowbinder be? (and instead of that "ring'", it could be the flight symbol) that would be hilarious. so would pants for the dudes that say "Girl (or Gurl?)" and pants for chicks that say "Boy". if anything, maybe this could be used as a conspiracy during registration to confuse all the newbies about which is female and male snappers again? of course, the pants sayings might make sense in realty for a reason, but many might have to think a bit first. and debate if this is a joke or not. why or why not. etc etc and then this would be funny. "Enjoy" not sure that would be allowed though lol
@MadMeeper

look at this stupidity

541zjVw.png

but wait. then think FR.

how hilarious would pants that say things like Mrs. Stormcatcher or Mrs. IceWarden, or Mr.Shadowbinder be? (and instead of that "ring'", it could be the flight symbol)

that would be hilarious.

so would pants for the dudes that say "Girl (or Gurl?)" and pants for chicks that say "Boy". if anything, maybe this could be used as a conspiracy during registration to confuse all the newbies about which is female and male snappers again? of course, the pants sayings might make sense in realty for a reason, but many might have to think a bit first. and debate if this is a joke or not. why or why not. etc etc

and then this would be funny.

"Enjoy"

not sure that would be allowed though lol
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
Gently bumps thread.
Gently bumps thread.
YDYolOP.pngj5NO5Wo.png
@Kampfkatze @JellyWyvern @Rifter @JellyWyvern @Cockatrice @Takora @Markaleb @Simmy27star @Dracogenius @Bowno @Slacker

IVE DONE IT IVE ADDED A HOT MOM VERSION

For those of you who reserved for the normal #13 version, let me know if you want to be moved to the new version!

I'll take payments once at least 5 slots are filled for one color! These haven't been approved yet but if I need to go back and make changes, I'll let everyone know.
@Kampfkatze @JellyWyvern @Rifter @JellyWyvern @Cockatrice @Takora @Markaleb @Simmy27star @Dracogenius @Bowno @Slacker

IVE DONE IT IVE ADDED A HOT MOM VERSION

For those of you who reserved for the normal #13 version, let me know if you want to be moved to the new version!

I'll take payments once at least 5 slots are filled for one color! These haven't been approved yet but if I need to go back and make changes, I'll let everyone know.
eFhQ85.png
@MadMeeper
[excited noises]
@MadMeeper
[excited noises]
YDYolOP.pngj5NO5Wo.png
@MadMeeper

I NEED A HOT MOM ONE! oAo Not sure which color though... what do you think would look best on Vixie? (Guy's lady friend, you know the one.)
@MadMeeper

I NEED A HOT MOM ONE! oAo Not sure which color though... what do you think would look best on Vixie? (Guy's lady friend, you know the one.)
@Markaleb BLUE IT IS THEN *adds to the list*
@Markaleb BLUE IT IS THEN *adds to the list*
eFhQ85.png
bumper bump
bumper bump
eFhQ85.png
@Cockatrice I'd like to be on the preorder for the blue and the red hot mom accents, please!
@Cockatrice I'd like to be on the preorder for the blue and the red hot mom accents, please!
plague_nests_by_duinimrais-d85k0kr.gif
@singswithtrees bruh you're pingin the wrong person hhaha.

I'll add you!
@singswithtrees bruh you're pingin the wrong person hhaha.

I'll add you!
eFhQ85.png
@madmeeper I...... AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING GETTING A SNAPPER FOR THIS ACCENT??? oh my god are you planning on doing any other breeds or
@madmeeper I...... AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING GETTING A SNAPPER FOR THIS ACCENT??? oh my god are you planning on doing any other breeds or
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10