Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | HOT MOM SWEATPANTS F Snapper ACCENT
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Wiggles. I don't wanna sign up for one just yet simply because I'd only have enough gems if you did a 10 pack but I'm still super interested in the grey sweatpants for my Charoite. ;w;
Wiggles. I don't wanna sign up for one just yet simply because I'd only have enough gems if you did a 10 pack but I'm still super interested in the grey sweatpants for my Charoite. ;w;
YDYolOP.pngj5NO5Wo.png
Sorry for the delay but totally decided to do a hot mom version

Ill do it sometime this week, life caught up with me :'D

CAN I GET ENOUGH INTERESTED FOR 10 THATD BE FANTASTIC
Sorry for the delay but totally decided to do a hot mom version

Ill do it sometime this week, life caught up with me :'D

CAN I GET ENOUGH INTERESTED FOR 10 THATD BE FANTASTIC
eFhQ85.png
oh god yes I need one. please put me down for the red sweatpants!

@MadMeeper
oh god yes I need one. please put me down for the red sweatpants!

@MadMeeper
pEubtYJ.png
@MadMeeper
I need a pair of grey pants for RaspberryJeans!
Do you want my money now or later?
@MadMeeper
I need a pair of grey pants for RaspberryJeans!
Do you want my money now or later?
Nature_flight1_zps9e6574ce.png
@Kampfkatze DEFINITELY later. I'll re-ping everyone in a couple days when I have the HOT MOM version finished and take the money then!
@Kampfkatze DEFINITELY later. I'll re-ping everyone in a couple days when I have the HOT MOM version finished and take the money then!
eFhQ85.png
@MadMeeper

;w; Since I'm now certain that I'll have the gems for it super soon, I'd like to sign up for some grey sweatpants.
@MadMeeper

;w; Since I'm now certain that I'll have the gems for it super soon, I'd like to sign up for some grey sweatpants.
YDYolOP.pngj5NO5Wo.png
@JellyWyvern ADDED

I need to re-ping everyone in a bit, though, I realized when I did caculations I didnt caculate extra G in for me to gain a little profit hahaha. So I may bump up the price by 50G if that settles alright with everyone ;A; Will get on about that later, ive been so busy lately man hhhhh
@JellyWyvern ADDED

I need to re-ping everyone in a bit, though, I realized when I did caculations I didnt caculate extra G in for me to gain a little profit hahaha. So I may bump up the price by 50G if that settles alright with everyone ;A; Will get on about that later, ive been so busy lately man hhhhh
eFhQ85.png
Bumping the page because it's been about a week without activity.
Bumping the page because it's been about a week without activity.
YDYolOP.pngj5NO5Wo.png
@JellyWyvren YEA ITS MY FAULT Im so sorry life hit me in the gut. I will have the new accent versions available soon. I'm going to edit the first post so the price change happens so I can make a LITTLE off this skin ahahah.
@JellyWyvren YEA ITS MY FAULT Im so sorry life hit me in the gut. I will have the new accent versions available soon. I'm going to edit the first post so the price change happens so I can make a LITTLE off this skin ahahah.
eFhQ85.png
@MadMeeper 9u6 Slight typo never pinged me but I check back pretty regularly (because I'm a tool and I love the design) but I kinda figured life happened. ;w; Doesn't mean I can't try and help generate revenue tho.
@MadMeeper 9u6 Slight typo never pinged me but I check back pretty regularly (because I'm a tool and I love the design) but I kinda figured life happened. ;w; Doesn't mean I can't try and help generate revenue tho.
YDYolOP.pngj5NO5Wo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10