Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | snowy's accents
@Vasily @Pepsi @Incubi
got more snow feather, you can send payment
@Vasily @Pepsi @Incubi
got more snow feather, you can send payment
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy

Hello there! I was wondering if I could purchase a copy of the Bee Keeper accent for the treasure equivalent?
@snowy

Hello there! I was wondering if I could purchase a copy of the Bee Keeper accent for the treasure equivalent?
uqpUQd0.png
@Saccharine sure, it's 200k
@Saccharine sure, it's 200k
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy Any plans to release that Faerie Ring accent? I'd love a ping if you do!
@snowy Any plans to release that Faerie Ring accent? I'd love a ping if you do!
XZljjSy.gif
@snowy Can I be added to the pinglist for star rain..?
@snowy Can I be added to the pinglist for star rain..?
@snowy

I would like to be added to the new releases pinglist please!
@snowy

I would like to be added to the new releases pinglist please!
4ZwFOyz.png
@snowy
can you add me to the pinglist for new accents?
@snowy
can you add me to the pinglist for new accents?
@Harribel @mes3 @Melodious @Aeonox @Fishbone @Pah (blue stuff) @Soupy @NoAkei @Pepsi @ShadesofCyan @Kitari @Noelblue @OmakeLady @trevenant @Niharike @Cosmogyral @tigercule @smileytechie @cliones @marymouse @sabakunogaaraai @damiens @butcherbaby @Argonaut @nika @Darlnim @Zelai @Idari @chaosmagic @TygerTyger @Plume @Rosenades @Dragondrop @scribblingface @Cyroris @LiveSky @corvusTenebra @Fawnest (iou) @Rhea @SirLeafheart @Twelvewishes @LucidDreams @theplastics @Brightwinged @junipa new accent: faerie ring [img]http://i.imgur.com/gW9Lee5.png[/img] [skin=10492] i had to darken it a little since the shadows weren't showing up enough. if anyone's interested, i was also thinking of printing one that has more of a purple tint, since i couldn't decide when editing it i also didn't announce it when i printed it so there's also this one that's 'new' [skin=10189]
@Harribel @mes3 @Melodious @Aeonox @Fishbone @Pah (blue stuff) @Soupy @NoAkei @Pepsi @ShadesofCyan @Kitari @Noelblue @OmakeLady @trevenant @Niharike @Cosmogyral @tigercule @smileytechie @cliones @marymouse @sabakunogaaraai @damiens @butcherbaby @Argonaut @nika @Darlnim @Zelai @Idari @chaosmagic @TygerTyger @Plume @Rosenades @Dragondrop @scribblingface @Cyroris @LiveSky @corvusTenebra
@Fawnest (iou)

@Rhea @SirLeafheart @Twelvewishes @LucidDreams @theplastics @Brightwinged @junipa

new accent: faerie ring
gW9Lee5.png

i had to darken it a little since the shadows weren't showing up enough. if anyone's interested, i was also thinking of printing one that has more of a purple tint, since i couldn't decide when editing it

i also didn't announce it when i printed it so there's also this one that's 'new'
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy

I'd like a slot for faerie ring, please :D It's lovely!
@snowy

I'd like a slot for faerie ring, please :D It's lovely!
6CHTJa3.png jPSNTNW.giftCgsvq9.png
@Darlnim i currently have some unless you'd rather be pinged later!
@Darlnim i currently have some unless you'd rather be pinged later!
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png