Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | snowy's accents
@snowy

I'm short on currency at the moment, but still interested in gale wolf. I'll have the payment in a few days if that's ok?
@snowy

I'm short on currency at the moment, but still interested in gale wolf. I'll have the payment in a few days if that's ok?
8 hours ahead of FR time
WOWSHqu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Ena still have those

@Kairoku sure
@Ena still have those

@Kairoku sure
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@cervas @Zyll @ShadesofCyan @Peisinoe @KeepersOfTheDark
got more budgies
@cervas @Zyll @ShadesofCyan @Peisinoe @KeepersOfTheDark
got more budgies
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy

could I be on the pinglist for snow feather...
@snowy

could I be on the pinglist for snow feather...
tumblr_inline_nuhfgkebrD1sejlzi_540.png
@snowy
would it be possible to pay you in 308 gems and 46kt for one of the copies of budgie perch? i don't have quite enough gems on me at the moment.
@snowy
would it be possible to pay you in 308 gems and 46kt for one of the copies of budgie perch? i don't have quite enough gems on me at the moment.
@Ena sure, mixed is fine
@Ena sure, mixed is fine
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy
awesome, i'll send that over then. ^^
@snowy
awesome, i'll send that over then. ^^
@snowy

I'm really sorry, but it doesn't look like I'll have the payment for gale wolf anytime soon. :( Can you please take me off the pinglist? Again, I'm really sorry.
@snowy

I'm really sorry, but it doesn't look like I'll have the payment for gale wolf anytime soon. :( Can you please take me off the pinglist? Again, I'm really sorry.
8 hours ahead of FR time
WOWSHqu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Snowy

Could I please be added to your ping list when you release new Accents? ^w^ Just picked up the Gale Wolf accent and really like your work! c:
@Snowy

Could I please be added to your ping list when you release new Accents? ^w^ Just picked up the Gale Wolf accent and really like your work! c:
pCO8WIk.giftco7p0P.png
bought a budgie perch and just wanted to let you know it's just perfect. I love mine. <3
bought a budgie perch and just wanted to let you know it's just perfect. I love mine. <3