Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Visionaries- Three Eyed M Spirals 280g
1 2 3 4 5
@ragtimelime
Awwww yisss I'll list ya
@ragtimelime
Awwww yisss I'll list ya
tumblr_inline_p8uk5sITl01qdxu5r_540.giftumblr_p8ubo4fvsj1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
@lychizzle Oh wow, these look great! Could you add me to the Shadow pinglist, please? :)
@lychizzle Oh wow, these look great! Could you add me to the Shadow pinglist, please? :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva
Will do!
@Lundlaeva
Will do!
@lychizzle Thank you very much! :)

Thinking about it, could you also add me to the Ice and Water pinglists? I've just realised that another one of my dragons might look cook with an extra eye in those colours ... Sorry, it should have occurred to me before!
@lychizzle Thank you very much! :)

Thinking about it, could you also add me to the Ice and Water pinglists? I've just realised that another one of my dragons might look cook with an extra eye in those colours ... Sorry, it should have occurred to me before!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva
No problem, I'll add you to those too!
@Lundlaeva
No problem, I'll add you to those too!
Bump
Bump
Bomp
Bomp
Bomp
Bomp
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3695309] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36954/3695309_350.png[/img] [/url] could i see a light version on this guy? :0

3695309_350.png

could i see a light version on this guy? :0
viole - any pronouns but she/her - EST +3hr fr time
@roses [img]http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o707/lychizzle/skins%20and%20accents/_roses_zpsfd733c84.png[/img] There you go!
@roses
_roses_zpsfd733c84.png
There you go!
1 2 3 4 5