Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Visionaries- Three Eyed M Spirals 280g
1 2 3 4 5
@Scientist
Sure thing :)
@Scientist
Sure thing :)
tumblr_inline_p8uk5sITl01qdxu5r_540.giftumblr_p8ubo4fvsj1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
@lychizzle

Could you add me for light and arcane please owo

When should I send payment?
@lychizzle

Could you add me for light and arcane please owo

When should I send payment?

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@lychizzle Can I see what the Arcane variant would look like on this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3918573] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39186/3918573_350.png[/img] [/url] (Arcane cause it's the closest to the purple :'D)
@lychizzle Can I see what the Arcane variant would look like on this guy?

3918573_350.png

(Arcane cause it's the closest to the purple :'D)
shadow_banner.pngtumblr_nj7kynGdfB1tp6cf1o1_400.pngshadow_banner.png
@Chell I'll put you down for them! I'll ping everyone when I'm ready to collect payment, gonna hold off taking your gems until I know we have at least 5 people interested in buying :) @BitterOath [img]http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o707/lychizzle/skins%20and%20accents/_bitteroath_zpsc952041c.png[/img] There you go! Not too far off, I think, but if you'd prefer a perfect match, I can mark you down as interested in the Shadow version.
@Chell
I'll put you down for them!
I'll ping everyone when I'm ready to collect payment, gonna hold off taking your gems until I know we have at least 5 people interested in buying :)

@BitterOath
_bitteroath_zpsc952041c.png
There you go! Not too far off, I think, but if you'd prefer a perfect match, I can mark you down as interested in the Shadow version.
@lychizzle

Will do, thank you o3o

(Need more Spirals now XD)
@lychizzle

Will do, thank you o3o

(Need more Spirals now XD)

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@lychizzle Oh shoot that looks great. I was afraid the eye would get in the way of the markings on his head but the markings make it fit more. I might interested in a Shadow version just because the third eye is noticeably lighter than the other eyes, but if no one else gets interested, I would be cool with the Arcane accent.
@lychizzle Oh shoot that looks great. I was afraid the eye would get in the way of the markings on his head but the markings make it fit more. I might interested in a Shadow version just because the third eye is noticeably lighter than the other eyes, but if no one else gets interested, I would be cool with the Arcane accent.
shadow_banner.pngtumblr_nj7kynGdfB1tp6cf1o1_400.pngshadow_banner.png
@BitterOath
Alright I mark you as interested. I'll put you on the Arcane list but you're free to change it if I get enough people to buy a Shadow.

And hey, if the Arcane ones get produced and the Shadow ones come out a lot later, I'd totally be willing to swap them out with you.
@BitterOath
Alright I mark you as interested. I'll put you on the Arcane list but you're free to change it if I get enough people to buy a Shadow.

And hey, if the Arcane ones get produced and the Shadow ones come out a lot later, I'd totally be willing to swap them out with you.
@lychizzle Ahhh I was wondering if I could be put on the list for the Striking Visionary? *A*/
@lychizzle Ahhh I was wondering if I could be put on the list for the Striking Visionary? *A*/
@Mallicat
Sure thing, I'll add you :)
@Mallicat
Sure thing, I'll add you :)
Sweet!! Should I send the payment now or later~?
Sweet!! Should I send the payment now or later~?
1 2 3 4 5