Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | --Raire's Studio-- [Temp Hiatus]
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250
@Steffon
Your copy of Crafted Silverscale has been submitted for approval! I'll send it your way stat when it gets approved!
@Steffon
Your copy of Crafted Silverscale has been submitted for approval! I'll send it your way stat when it gets approved!
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
@Raire I just came across Accent: Astral Sunset in the game database and it's perfect for a new Obe female i bought! If you reprint it I'd be very interested
@Raire I just came across Accent: Astral Sunset in the game database and it's perfect for a new Obe female i bought! If you reprint it I'd be very interested
Z7cgb70.png
hi, just grabbed one of your skins of the AH and it fits the lore of this dude perfectly! Thank you :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86332720][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/863328/86332720_350.png[/img][/url]
hi, just grabbed one of your skins of the AH and it fits the lore of this dude perfectly! Thank you :)

86332720_350.png
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
Hi! is Quetzal Gleaming still available? I'm interested in potentially getting one for a prize dragon Nature will be offering during our next push!
Hi! is Quetzal Gleaming still available? I'm interested in potentially getting one for a prize dragon Nature will be offering during our next push!
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
@smolfroglesbian

Hi! It's available for pre-order right now - I'll be submitting it once my computer returns from being fixed next weekish. Though I suppose that since I already submitted it once I can resubmit from my tablet instead so it doesn't have to wait... I was just hoping for a couple more pre-orders before I submitted it tbh
@smolfroglesbian

Hi! It's available for pre-order right now - I'll be submitting it once my computer returns from being fixed next weekish. Though I suppose that since I already submitted it once I can resubmit from my tablet instead so it doesn't have to wait... I was just hoping for a couple more pre-orders before I submitted it tbh
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
Awesome! Please put me down for a copy of quetzal gleaming then!
Awesome! Please put me down for a copy of quetzal gleaming then!
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
[img]https://i.ibb.co/pZyX09p/Silhouette.png[/img] Hi folks! I wanted to apologize for the delay again. 1) The skincent got rejected again for being too light lines, and 2) my computer uh, died, for a good three weeks there, and that was where the image file was so I couldn't edit it since I didn't have a computer working! But I just got my computer back from being fixed, so I'll be working on fixing it and resubmitting! Again - apologies for the long delay, but this was really out of my control ^o^; @9th @RedsNight @MangoTangoMagpie @KiteM
Silhouette.png

Hi folks! I wanted to apologize for the delay again. 1) The skincent got rejected again for being too light lines, and 2) my computer uh, died, for a good three weeks there, and that was where the image file was so I couldn't edit it since I didn't have a computer working! But I just got my computer back from being fixed, so I'll be working on fixing it and resubmitting! Again - apologies for the long delay, but this was really out of my control ^o^;

@9th @RedsNight @MangoTangoMagpie @KiteM
[quote name="SamuelMaybird" date="2023-12-23 23:48:17" ] I just came across Accent: Astral Sunset in the game database and it's perfect for a new Obe female i bought! If you reprint it I'd be very interested [/quote] @SamuelMaybird Hi! Sorry for the delay in responding, I was computerless for a long time. I'll add you to the reprint pinglist then!
SamuelMaybird wrote on 2023-12-23 23:48:17:
I just came across Accent: Astral Sunset in the game database and it's perfect for a new Obe female i bought! If you reprint it I'd be very interested

@SamuelMaybird

Hi! Sorry for the delay in responding, I was computerless for a long time. I'll add you to the reprint pinglist then!
@disconcerto

Hi! Sorry for the delay in responding! Thank you for sharing your lovely wildclaw with my accent!
@disconcerto

Hi! Sorry for the delay in responding! Thank you for sharing your lovely wildclaw with my accent!
[img]https://i.ibb.co/pZyX09p/Silhouette.png[/img] Hi folks! I am pinging you because Crystal Skeleton was FINALLY approved! [skin=55525] I'll be sending out the private AH sales in a moment! But if you changed your mind about having a copy after so long, please let me know here! @9th @RedsNight @MangoTangoMagpie @KiteM
Silhouette.png

Hi folks! I am pinging you because Crystal Skeleton was FINALLY approved!

I'll be sending out the private AH sales in a moment! But if you changed your mind about having a copy after so long, please let me know here!

@9th @RedsNight @MangoTangoMagpie @KiteM
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250