Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | (HIATUS)
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 132 133
@Gelly fair enough, thank you!! :)
@Gelly fair enough, thank you!! :)
d3Cf1bh.png
@Grif

Oh man, is there any chance I could get the Varanidae accent for female nocs? ;A; so gorgeous!
@Grif

Oh man, is there any chance I could get the Varanidae accent for female nocs? ;A; so gorgeous!
@Grif I'm sending you payment for 5 accents (the 4 Royalist that are not male Wildclaw) and the Varanidae.
@Grif I'm sending you payment for 5 accents (the 4 Royalist that are not male Wildclaw) and the Varanidae.
64514_s.gif
@Gelly can you please add me to the ping list to let me know when there are more slots for the female Wildclaw royalist? :D
@Gelly can you please add me to the ping list to let me know when there are more slots for the female Wildclaw royalist? :D
7382690_kfUyMQUicXK3iH1.png
@Fayrin There will be another batch for pre-order slots open after these current batches are approved, I'll add you to the ping list for it when they're open again if you like C:
@Fayrin There will be another batch for pre-order slots open after these current batches are approved, I'll add you to the ping list for it when they're open again if you like C:
@Grif
Could I order a copy of the WC male Royalist? :D

@Gelly
And would you be so kind to add me to your general ping list? ^^
@Grif
Could I order a copy of the WC male Royalist? :D

@Gelly
And would you be so kind to add me to your general ping list? ^^
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@Soupy Certainly :D added your slot!
@Soupy Certainly :D added your slot!
@Gelly Could you add me to the general ping list please?
@Gelly Could you add me to the general ping list please?
FR_signature.png
@Grif
Thank you! Just sent you my payment. :3
@Grif
Thank you! Just sent you my payment. :3
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@Gelly :O :O :O :O :O :O MORE Varanidae FEMALE NOCTURNE PLEASE @Soupy [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv2w5uUrth1r65qxso1_500.jpg[/img] EDIT: @Grif Or am I pinging you to scream at? MORE Varanidae FEMALE NOCTURNE PLEASE
@Gelly

:O :O :O :O :O :O

MORE Varanidae FEMALE NOCTURNE PLEASE

@Soupy

tumblr_lv2w5uUrth1r65qxso1_500.jpg

EDIT:

@Grif

Or am I pinging you to scream at?

MORE Varanidae FEMALE NOCTURNE PLEASE
Slava Ukraini! Glory to the heroes ♥
nOym9gW.png
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 132 133