Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | (HIATUS)
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 132 133
@kozakura @Takora @butcherbaby @charliewaffles @Weenyah @snowpea @Niharike @Founder @Why @Maye @Luunai @GyroZeppeli @Warwick @Nymphalidae @hat17 @flamyfox@Triforce @Rubellite @ Patchwork @DutchDragon Hey all, Royalist for F WCs has been denied because it covers 31% or more (which is weird cos it has the same amount of coverage as the male version..) I've resubmitted the accent with these changes: before: [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/mist_illusions/egyptianwildclawf.png[/img] after: [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/mist_illusions/egyptian_wildclaw_fredo.png[/img] Hopefully that's all okay with you guys and hopefully that'll be enough to squeeze through approval. All the other accents have been approved! I'm holding the accents for: [b]Ridgeback Royalist M:[/b] @kozakura, @Niharike, @Maye [b]Ridgeback Royalist F:[/b] Niharike, Maye [b]Imperial Royalist M:[/b] kozakura, @Riko, Niharike, @Warwick [b]Varanidae:[/b] @Minx, Maye Send payment through then you can and I'll send your copy back asap C:
@kozakura @Takora @butcherbaby @charliewaffles @Weenyah @snowpea @Niharike @Founder @Why @Maye @Luunai @GyroZeppeli @Warwick @Nymphalidae @hat17 @flamyfox@Triforce @Rubellite @ Patchwork @DutchDragon

Hey all,
Royalist for F WCs has been denied because it covers 31% or more (which is weird cos it has the same amount of coverage as the male version..) I've resubmitted the accent with these changes:
before:
egyptianwildclawf.png
after:
egyptian_wildclaw_fredo.png
Hopefully that's all okay with you guys and hopefully that'll be enough to squeeze through approval.

All the other accents have been approved! I'm holding the accents for:

Ridgeback Royalist M:
@kozakura, @Niharike, @Maye

Ridgeback Royalist F:
Niharike, Maye

Imperial Royalist M:
kozakura, @Riko, Niharike, @Warwick

Varanidae:
@Minx, Maye

Send payment through then you can and I'll send your copy back asap C:
@Grif I'm fine with the changes but how weird. Have you brought it to anybody's attention?
@Grif I'm fine with the changes but how weird. Have you brought it to anybody's attention?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Grif I'm totally Ok with the change. ( Actually I hardly find where you've changed lol )
@Grif I'm totally Ok with the change. ( Actually I hardly find where you've changed lol )
672A68079898-1_zps85a0df8c.png672A68079898-1_zps8a82b29b.png
@butcherbaby I haven't brought it up with the accent approver guy, nah. They've been stricter about approvals for a bit now so I'm fine with it if everyone else is.

@flamyfox I removed a bit of the right wing bit and the arm/leg cuffs ;v;
@butcherbaby I haven't brought it up with the accent approver guy, nah. They've been stricter about approvals for a bit now so I'm fine with it if everyone else is.

@flamyfox I removed a bit of the right wing bit and the arm/leg cuffs ;v;
@Grif The new version looks fine to me ^^
@Grif The new version looks fine to me ^^
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@Grif
The arm/leg cuffs is a pity, but I stare at the skin for 3 mins before I notice the right wing had been changed, really.
@Grif
The arm/leg cuffs is a pity, but I stare at the skin for 3 mins before I notice the right wing had been changed, really.
672A68079898-1_zps85a0df8c.png672A68079898-1_zps8a82b29b.png
@Grif @flamyfox

I do wish at least the arm cuff could have been kept, but she can just wear some extra bracelets, it's all good :-) I didn't notice the bit of wing that was gone right away either. It still looks fantastic. It's just a shame it won't perfectly match the male now is all. That's the only reason I would have brought it up to someone, but that's my personal OCD-ism X-D

Speaking of matching, are you planning on a female imperial version?
@Grif @flamyfox

I do wish at least the arm cuff could have been kept, but she can just wear some extra bracelets, it's all good :-) I didn't notice the bit of wing that was gone right away either. It still looks fantastic. It's just a shame it won't perfectly match the male now is all. That's the only reason I would have brought it up to someone, but that's my personal OCD-ism X-D

Speaking of matching, are you planning on a female imperial version?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
I might need a couple days to get some gems back, I ended up just buying a noct scroll because ive opened 5k+ chests and still didn't get one so I just dealt with it and bought one. I hope you don't mind! If its a problem I wouldn't be super upset if you sold them to someone else.
I might need a couple days to get some gems back, I ended up just buying a noct scroll because ive opened 5k+ chests and still didn't get one so I just dealt with it and bought one. I hope you don't mind! If its a problem I wouldn't be super upset if you sold them to someone else.
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@butcherbaby Yeah, its a bummer she wont match up with the male :c ahwell, I'm glad you're still okay with it though!

@Maye Oh I completely understand, I did the exact same thing. ene Grinding for chests is the worst. I'll hold on to the accents for you c:
@butcherbaby Yeah, its a bummer she wont match up with the male :c ahwell, I'm glad you're still okay with it though!

@Maye Oh I completely understand, I did the exact same thing. ene Grinding for chests is the worst. I'll hold on to the accents for you c:
@Grif
Aww what a bummer! You should definitely put in a ticket and ask about that :<
I'm still willing to keep mine though :)
@Grif
Aww what a bummer! You should definitely put in a ticket and ask about that :<
I'm still willing to keep mine though :)
cb702Q3.png
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 132 133