Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | (HIATUS)
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 132 133
@Grif
Great!
Could I also get a slow for the Female WC Royalist? Forgot to include that one ^^'
@Grif
Great!
Could I also get a slow for the Female WC Royalist? Forgot to include that one ^^'
cb702Q3.png
@Triforce Sure thing, added your slot! ;v;
@Triforce Sure thing, added your slot! ;v;
@Grif
sent over my payment~
@Grif
sent over my payment~
That new Nocturne skin in amazing! I wish I had the gems for it! :)
That new Nocturne skin in amazing! I wish I had the gems for it! :)
@Takora @ravenwind @EmmaBird @Niharike Hey guys, the first batch of Varanidae has been approved, I have your copies. Send payment whenever you can and I'll send them asap :D there is no rush though! I didn't know it would be approved so quickly fsdgdf

@Sherlocked Thanks! ;v;
@Takora @ravenwind @EmmaBird @Niharike Hey guys, the first batch of Varanidae has been approved, I have your copies. Send payment whenever you can and I'll send them asap :D there is no rush though! I didn't know it would be approved so quickly fsdgdf

@Sherlocked Thanks! ;v;
@Grif
Please add me to the Female WC Royalist list! I'll send payment tomorrow once I can get on a computer.
@Grif
Please add me to the Female WC Royalist list! I'll send payment tomorrow once I can get on a computer.
FRSiggy_zps62e8f8dc.png
@Grif
Can I grab a slot for Varanidae? *u*
@Grif
Can I grab a slot for Varanidae? *u*
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
@Brightwinged Phew, almost missed you there! Added you to the ping list.
@Brightwinged Phew, almost missed you there! Added you to the ping list.
cherr2_by_ovophobia-d9cqudt.png
@Gelly

I'd like to be added to Grif's general ping list please, and would also like to be pinged for possible future reprints of regal skydancer and the pampered series. Thank you!

@Grif

I'd like a slot each for the following royalist accents: WC male, WC female, imperial male. 550 x 3 = 1650g. Sending payment over after posting. Thanks!
@Gelly

I'd like to be added to Grif's general ping list please, and would also like to be pinged for possible future reprints of regal skydancer and the pampered series. Thank you!

@Grif

I'd like a slot each for the following royalist accents: WC male, WC female, imperial male. 550 x 3 = 1650g. Sending payment over after posting. Thanks!
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@Rubellite Added you to Grif's ping list. Retired accents will not be reprinted, however.
@Rubellite Added you to Grif's ping list. Retired accents will not be reprinted, however.
cherr2_by_ovophobia-d9cqudt.png
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 132 133